Chapter 12

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

DARA'S POV-

 

My head was throbbing as I woke up, It was already 8:30am, and I was already late for the recording for my part in our new song, which doesn't have a title yet. I slowly walked to the wash room past the common room. I saw Chaerin sleeping on the couch with the T.V still switched on. I took the remote carefully from her hand and switched it off and headed to the wash room.

"Dara... You're late." Teddy oppa sighed as I entered the studio, he was sitting there with Seungri. I smiled a weak smile and bowed in apology. I took the seat behind them as I placed my car key inside my bag.

"I'm sorry, won't happen again." I said as I tied my hair into a bun, Seungri pranced beside me and smiled a mischievous smile as he sat down. 

"You're eyes are puffy......" he smiled, "Didn't get good sleep last night?" he nudged me playfully. I ignored him as I took the lyrics sheet from Teddy oppa.

"Finally found someone Noona?" he nudged me again, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yah! Why're you so erted?" I teased, making him fall back in surprise holding his hand to his heart, of course threatrically, he chuckled.

"I can't help it." he said as he stretched out his hands and yawned. They were here the whole night probably I assumed.

"You ready?" Teddy oppa asked as he slid on his computer chair and looked at me. I nodded and entered the recording room as I cleared my throat. I looked at the lyrics again. It looked fimilar. 

 

*To be honest from the first time we met
saying i like you was not easy for me to do,
If i don’t approach you first, I was afraid of losing you*

 

It was exactly how I felt when I saw him. When I saw............

Kwon Jiyong.

 

JIYONG'S POV-

 

I had decided to stay over at Youngbae's house since he was completely out of his senses, it would have been foolish of me to leave him alone. I hadn't slept the whole night, replaying the previous night's episode, I didn't love her Chaerin or anything, but I couldn't conclude why was I so upset when she was concerned over him than I, of course she'd think of him, he's her boyfriend, and I...... just her best friend. 

I decided to let go of all these uneccessary thoughts and planned to hit Youngbae's private gym.

After a few minutes of working out, Youngbae walked into the room rubbing his eyes, his hair, a disaster. He was holding out my phone, which was still ringing.

"Who is it?" I asked him as I sat up and held out my hand.

He yawned as he placed the phone on my palm,

"It's... Kiko."

 


A/N:
DOUBLE UPDATE!!! *woot* *Woot* Hehee....
tomorrow i have a shooting to go to so I won't be able to update(maybe).
So here it is.... 2 surprise attacks... Dara likes GD and Entry of KIKO! *tren tren tren*

 

The song I quoted is Narsha's I'm in love(Originally sung by Ra.d- not sure thought xD)
/watch?v=xQ-qyIxtW7Q 

 

--ENXIE