Chapter 11

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

 

The text in italics(blue) is the flashback

 


CHAERIN'S POV-

The car ride home was rather silent, since some were dozing off and some, just, didn't want to talk to each other. I knew it wasn't right for me to push him away, but I did, because........ I liked it, more than I should have. And it wasn't fair, for me, for Hyunjoong oppa, and mostly for Jingyo oppa. I slouched on the seat and plugged in my earphone. I could sense him looking at me through the rear view mirror, but I chose not to acknowledge it.

It was already 2:30am when we reached our dorm. Dara Unnie headed straight to the bed, I washed up and changed my clothes and made a lemonade and sat down to watch the T.V. There he was, his old drama, 'Playful Kiss'.

 

'I sat alone, since I didn't want to dance. The girls were all dancing and celebrating,
it was Tabi oppa's birthday
.
I sipped my drink as I watched them grooving and dancing to the beats,
suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned around and squinted as my eyes found it hard to adjust to the laser lights flashing.
The person bent down to block the lights so I could see better.
I could see his face clearly, Kim Hyunjoong sunbaenim?
I quickly stood up and bowed, he bowed as well and held his hand out,
I took and we shook our hands."CL.... It's nice to finally meet you." he smiled,
and right then and there I knew, he'd be trouble,
cause I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him.
"Hi, nice to meet you too Sunbaenim."
"Call me Hyunjoong Oppa." '
"And me just Chaerin" I replied.'

 

 

I took out my phone and decided to call him,

"Oppa?" I said as soon as he picked up.

"Who's this?" a female voice answered.

"Ummm? Who are you?" I scowled, How dare you ask me who I am when I'm calling my boyfriend's number.

"Oh, Chaerin unnie? I.. I'm Krystal..... Oppa left his phone at my house." she said as she cleared .

"When did he leave?" I asked, not trying to sound possessive.

"Oppa left few hours ago. Around...... 11." she paused. "I'll let him know you called."

"That won't be necessary. I'm meeting him tomorrow." I spat, I heard her mumble something just before hung up.

Krystal huh? Funny. He never mentioned them being friends. I scrolled through my phone and paused when I saw his name, Jingyo oppa. My heart fluttered as I thought about the kiss, though having had my share of kisses, the one with Jingyo oppa was....... Different. I don't know what it meant, but it sure as hell wasn't ordinary..... It was. Special. I wasn't sure if it was the Kiss that was special, or the kiss was special because he was special to me. Whatever it was, I had to come clean to Hyunjoong oppa, though I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I'm not the kind of person who can live with a lie. I dialled Tabi oppa's phone. Hyunjoong oppa usually spent his time at Tabi oppa's house whenever he made it back to Seoul.

"Hello?" his deep voice answered.

"Oppa?... Are you busy?" I asked, since Hyunjoong oppa and I got together, and troubles followed, Tabi oppa made sure he didn't interfere with our relationship because he knew if anything happened between us, he'd have to chose a side, and he didn't want to be in such a situation. 

"Not really.... What's up?" 

"Is..... Hyunjoong oppa with you?" I asked holding my breath, because a part of me wanted him to say no, while the other said yes because I wanted clear the mess as soon as possible.

"ahhh! You called just for that? At this hour?" he chuckled, but he didn't reply to my question.

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you....." I Trailed off.

"Don't apologize, I was just pulling your legs, Chae. Do you want to talk to him?" he asked, I took a deep breath as I said yes.

"Chaerin?" it was him.

"Oppa...... Why didn't you pick up your phone?" I asked, because someone did pick up his phone but not him.

"Oh! My phone? What...... ohh!!!" he exclaimed, maybe he didn't know he left it somewhere.

"Can we meet tomorrow?" I asked, we have to talk.

"Sure.... I have a shooting at 3 after that I'll try to pick you up." 'Try' his indirect way of saying, come on your own.

"It's okay, you don't have to pick me up. I'll come on my own." Like always. 

"That's great..... Then I'll see you tomorrow okay?" he exclaimed excitedly. And I? Not so thrilled.

"Chae-ah?" his tone was different, it was soft, almost husky, the voice that I was so very in love with.

"mmmmmm.....?" I hummed.

"I love you." I could hear him smiling through the tone of his voice. 

"Goodnight oppa!....." Why did he have to be like this? It made me not want to tell him, But I had to. 

Oppa..... I hope you'll love me even after this.

 

 


A/N:

Finally, I've updated. Phew! I've been itching to write, but I couldnt... So my sincerest apologies... 
I'm so sorry.

 

This Chapter, in case you didn't get it... it's to show that, Hyunjoong does love her, but.... he loves himself more(?) I don't know how to say this..
And I don't want them to suddenly break up and Chaerin & GD will end up together( Of course they will.
SPOLIER ALERT! xD)
because it's not realistic.... and they're best friends.... so it'll take time.
I haven't decided how many chapters I'll write, but.. it's gonna be long.... ^.~ >
Thanks for the subs... i love ya'll. MUAHHHH!

 

--ENXIE