Chapter 18

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

NO ONE'S POV-

Jiyong silently stared at his phone, reading the message from Chaerin again. 'I'm happy if you're happy', What'd she mean by this? Does she mean she's happy that he's in a relationship? He browsed through the pictures in instagram since he didn't have anything better to do. He almost dropped his phone as it vibrated. He looked at the caller ID, Kiko.

"Oppa?" the voice from the other end echoed.

"What's up?" he replied, slouching on his couch, switching the channels on the T.V.

"I just saw your message..." she breathlessly said, as she hushed someone on her side and continued.

"Can we meet tomorrow instead? I have... Something to do tonight! I hope it's not urgent or anything....." she mumbled. 

"No, it's nothing urgent. Just needed to talk." he said, switching off the T.V and picking up a Harper Bazaar magazine.

"Well? Can't you just say it here?" she asked, he noticed the excitement in her tone, If only you knew what I was gonna say, you wouldn't be so excited. He thought.

"No... I'd rather talk to you face to face. Cool?"

"Sure, tomorrow.... at 8:30 at Myungwolgwan okay? I'll book it right away." she sang. 

"Sure.." he replied coolly, not paying much attention as he flicked through the pages of the magazine.

 

The doorbell at Jiyong's house rang, he had fallen asleep on the couch, he lethargically got up and cursed himself for not getting himself a helper and reminded himself to get one. He rubbed his eyes as he reached the door and looked at the intercom-screen. Dara Noona?

He opened the door with a frown plastered on his forehead. Dara quickly walked past him as she rubbed herself to keep warm.

"What're you doing here noona?" Jiyong asked as he glanced at his watch.

"It's almost midnight." he continued as he yawned and walked to the living room. The sound of his bone crackling echoed the hall as he stretched his arms and twisted his waist.

"I need your help." she breathlessly said as she placed her coat on the coat hanger and seat herself on the couch.

"For Chaerin's birthday tomorrow!" she exclaimed slamming a notebook on the table.

"What?" he gasped,he suddenly remembered he already had a plan.

"What do you mean 'what'? I did most of the work, I only need you to help me with the plan on how to get Chaerin to arrive at the venue........ She doesn't know!" she smiled widely, proud of the fact she had managed to organize a party in just 2 days time, because they weren't sure until the day before if Chaerin was in the condition to celebrate.

"Noona.. I-I.... !" he ran his hand through his hair. Dara glared at him, thinking she'd said something wrong.

"I kinda... already made plans..... and I can't cancel it. I'd try but.. i can't delay it any longer." Jiyong stammered. Earning a look with eyes that shot daggers.

"Jiyong.... You know she'd want you there!" she asked, confused.. What could be more important than Chaerin's birthday.

"I'll talk to her." he said plainly, trying to make up an excuse, but failed.

"Fine then.. I'll leave. You're of no help." Dara shrugged, as she picked up her coat and headed towards the door.

"Noona!!" Jiyong called out "Do contact me, I'll try to make it on time."

"I don't have my phone with me.... I lost it." she replied, as she walked down the stairs waving her hand. Jiyong closed the door as the tiny figure vanished from his sight.

 

"Unnie-ah... I know you've organized a party for me, you're that obvious!" Chaerin wiggled her eyebrows at Dara who acted oblivious to her words.

"What are you talking about? I just want us to go get something to eat." she paused. "You don't want to eat?" she asked as she combed her hair.

"Oh yes. I want to eat." Chaerin smiled slyly as she put on her fur coat and grabbed her phone. She knew her unnie too well. Secretly she appreciated Dara's effort since she would have never organized a party for herself. The duo got off at a Ark Lounge in Cheongdam, right across Apgujeong rodeo.\

 

Jiyong parked his car at the VIP parking lot, he scanned the area and finally found the petite figure waving at him. he squinted his eyes and found another woman sitting beside her, We have company? He scratched his head as he approached the table, Kiko shifted to the side as she offered him her seat. Jiyong bowed respectfully at the unknown woman and sat down, sipping the water the waiter had just placed.

"Oppa... This is my mom!" Kiko excitedly exclaimed, talking in a broken accent. Jiyong choked, causing him to cough non-stop, Kiko gently rubbed his back and offered him a tissue.

"I-I'm sorry... I choked." he said and smiled as soon as his coughing subsided.

"It's fine oppa.... Don't be so formal...." Kiko patt his shoulder.

"I'm Katherine Yang, Kiko's mother.... Call me Kat" the botox woman held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.. Oh! Kat....." Jiyong mumbled. Now how am I supposed to have 'The Talk'. he sighed.

"Let's order something....."Kiko sang, "Dad must be on his way." Jiyong swallowed. 

What is she up to? He thought, as he buried his head into his hands.

I'm in big trouble.

 

 


A/N:
Hi there! I feel so relieved.. and happy. Now that a proper poster has come up. I'm so happy with it. xD
Do you guys like it? I LOOOOOVE IT. 

So....  the majority of you have voted for BYG, and I'm not surprised...
He sure is a very talented guy, writes and composes his own songs... Is a leader, a rapper, down to earth, etc etc.
BUT! I haven't finalized it yet, Cause.... I kind of feel like....
2NE1 and BAP haven't really interracted, compared to EXO. 
So I'm still weighing my options...

And Yes... To those who suggested Lee Soohyuk, I did think of him.. But Given that he's GD's very good friend.
I don't think... it'll be possible.. :[
*he's so handsome though :D *

I'll give one more week for the poll.. then I'll decide.



{E N X I E}