Chapter 10

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

JIYONG'S POV-

 

The kiss came as a surprise, not that I didn't expect it but it was Chaerin who made the first move, 'cause I always make the first move. I rubbed her back as the kiss got deeper, and I essentially gave in. It was aggressive and forced at first, but I later took control and slowed it down as I pulled her closer, her chest resting aginst mine, I felt her squirm as she opened her eyes and looked at me, I quickly took another peck. 

"I'm stopping... Sorry" I mumbled against her parted lips. She suddenly pushed me away from her and turned around. 

"Chae-ah?" I swallowed, not sure what to say, her expression didn't give me any benefit of the doubt. I followed her as she quietly stepped out of the tiny compartment. She walked towards the beach slowly, hugging herself tight, due to the cool winter breeze blowing. Just as I was about to call out to her, I felt a hand squeeze my shoulder, it was Noona.

"Jiyong-ah...... Give her some space." she said as she slipped a lock of her hair behind her ear and shurgged,

"What's wrong with her?" I asked, as I wasn't amused by the fact, that a few minutes ago, that same Chaerin and I were making out, and now she's wandering off on her own dreamland, while I'm here, perplexed as to why she's behaving this way.

"I'm sorry... It's because of me.... I made you two do that." she said as she stepped down the stairs and sat down. I adjusted myself beside her as I peeked through the door to find Youngbae sleeping on the plywood.

"She's in a relationship, I know....." I said as I rubbed my hands against each other to warm it. Noona sighed, as she nodded.

"Why's she making such a big deal out of this?" I asked, as I wasn't satisfied with her two very contrasting action.

"I don't know. You'll need to ask her that..." 

I slowly stood up and bent down to dust my pant. Noona held out her hand and I pulled her up. 

"YOUNGBAE!! Wake up! It's almost mid night." I called out and I saw his head pop up instantly. I took out my phone and dialled Chaerin's number,

"Jiyong-ah......." Noona called, she paused for a minute then looked up, "I'm sorry." she whispered, then quickly walked away as she saw Youngbae step out, holding my coat over his shoulder and yawning. 

"Youngbae?" I I flung my car key towards him as he turned around. " I'll be there in a minute."

I ran towards the beach where I last saw Chaerin, but no one was there. I looked around then finally saw her sitting on the sand with her head resting on her knees.

"Lee Chaerin! What're you doing here? We're leaving." I panted breathlessly as I held out a hand to help her up, but she stood up on her own dusting her herself as she walked past me.

"Seriously Chae! You're so random......... It was just a game for Chirst sakes!" I yelled, unable to understand what was going on in her mind. She turned around slowly and put her hand in her pocket as she spoke.

"But it felt like I cheated...... on him." she whispered, with a frown on her face. I walked closer to her playfully nudged her.

"It didn't mean anything okay? Don't beat yourself up." I put my arm around her and walked towards the parking lot across the road.

It did mean something more than just a game to me.

 


A/N:
A very short update... Because I have a test tomorrow.. TT_TT
It's just the follow up of the kiss scene before. 

 

--ENXIE