Chapter 16

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

CHAERIN'S POV-

I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling for almost 2 hours, making no attempt move. I heard a soft knock at my bedroom door.

"Pudong-ah?" I heard her voice softly calling out to me. I decided to ignore it as I covered my head with my blanket and curled in fetal position. The door slowly creaked and stiffened.

"Chaerinnie?" Another voice called out slowly. Bommie Unnie. I stretched myself and rubbed my eyes, pretending as if I were just waking up. I yawned as I sat up.

"Unnie..." I whispered, since my throat was dry from all the crying last night.

"Yes?" both of them said in unison, making them smile slightly as they peeked through the door and let themselves in.

"I'm feeling well." I said, not calling out to one in specific. Dara unnie stretched out her hand and placed her palm on my forehead.

"You're burning!" she gasped as she ran her hand down to my cheek and looked at Bommie unnie who was already beside me.

"You're doing it wrong Dara." she said as she placed the back of her palm and nodded.

"I'll call a doctor." she said as she reached out for my phone on the night stand and punched numbers.

"Are you okay Chaerinnie?" Dara unnie whispered as she shifted to my side and made me rest my head on her shoulder. I nodded slightly making her sigh.

"You deserve better than him." she commented blankly as she turned her head to Bommie unnie who was twirling her hair with her finger as she talked.

"He'll be here in a few minutes." she flicked the phone on the bed as she laid on her side, her head resting on her hand, elbows supporting the weight of her head.

"You look horrible!" she commented.

"You're eyes are puffy. Were you.... Crying?" she gasped dramatically, she always manages to make me smile with her animated personality.

"I'm cold....." I said as I ignored her question as smiled slyly as my unnies squeezed beside me and cuddled me, until I came to a situation when I almost couldn't breathe.

What would I do without you guys........

 

DARA'S POV-

I couldn't sleep last night from the sob sounds coming from Chaerin's room, though I wanted to aske if she was okay, but knowing how strong she is, and for her to be in this state I knew she'd want her space. After the doctor's visit earlier today, I sent a text to President informing him abot Chaerin's status. We might be the luckiest artists in the whole of this industry because we have such an understanding boss, who is also like an older brother to us. Bom had left since she had to record her part for our new album, and Minzy had offered to take care of Chaerin, since I had a few errands to run and someone I needed to talk to.

He had agreed to meet me at 5:00pm, so I sat in my car waiting for him, I looked at my watch, it was already 5:25pm. A black car slowly parked in front of mine, I squinted my eyes to get a better look of the driver. It's him. 

I stepped out of my car and walked towards his as he opened the door. I took a deep breath before I stepped in, reminding myself that I was doing the right thing.

"Dara-sshi..." he said as he stepped on the clutch and changed the gear.

"Hyungjoong-sshi.. We need to talk about you and Chaerin." I said, getting straight to the point. He glanced at me, quickly returning his gaze on the road.

"I.... I didn't mean to do what I did. I was drunk and, I-It was selfish of me. No! it was foolish of me. I love her very much, I-I......" He panted breathlessly as he slowed the car down and parked it beside the seluded road.

"How is she?" he asked, as he exhaled a long breath and turned to face me.

"She's not doing very well." I said plainly, as a matter of factly.

He grunted and bang on the steering wheel, making the horn to blow, both of us jumped in surprise.

"Why'd you want to meet me Dara-sshi?" he asked, as he eyed me curiously, since he knew, I wasn't on team HyunChae from day 1, and clearly knew I wasn't here to mend things between them.

"The thing is..... Hyunjoong-sshi. I want to know.... Who is the one you cheated on Chaerin with?" I asked, plain- simple- direct to the point, Whoever this person was, I was gonna make sure... She'd suffer. But on the other hand, I'd thank her, for making it possible to make Chaerin believe that Hyunjoong wasn't for him.

"I can't tell you that...." he mumbled, shaking his head. I placed my hand on his arm gently.

"You at least owe her that." I shrugged.

He put his hands on his face as sighed.

"Ithappenedmorethanonce!" he quickly said as he took a deep breath.

"What? With who? Why?" I yelled, as my anger got the best of me.

"W-With.... Jessica. Jessica Jung. My- uh! my friend..." he stammered.

"Jessi-What? How?" I knew 'How' wasn't the kind of question to be phrased in such a situation.

"I thought she was cheating on me too...." he protested, as if trying to defend himself.

"She would never do-" I gulped. That day.... the beach, images of my bestfriend and the man I loved so much flashed before my eyes. I closed my eyes, pretending they'd go away if I did that, but then... it was me who asked them to do it.

"Dara sshi?" his voice woke me up. I looked at him sternly.

"Whom did you think she cheated on you with?" I asked... I had to know, he scratched his head as he spoke.

"GD...." he mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Jiyong... Kwon Jiyong." he sighed helplessly.

 

You were right Mr. Kim Hyunjoong.... You were right.

 

 


A/N:

Oh God! Seriously... this chappie is so weird. I just added the part with Dara and Hyunjoong only to make it longer.
*Sigh* I'm sorry it's so bad. TT_TT
Anyway. 


 

E N X I E