Chapter 29

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)


A/N:
Guys, I decided I'll permanently write it in No one's POV. But I'll add a few CPOVs & JPOVs maybe... Idk.
So.. yeah! I hope you guys don't mind. ^_^

 


 

"What're you doing here?" Chaerin snarled, as she make made towards the living room, which now reeked of alcohol.

"Are you drunk?" she asked, as she took a sip of her water. Hyunjoong sat down and stretched his legs on the table, smiling like an idiot. Why'd I even ask? Chaerin thought, it was obvious.

"I wanted to see you..." he said softly as he tapped his fingers against the arm of the couch.

"How did you get in?" Chaerin asked as she sat herself as far as she could from him, Hyunjoong was rarely drunk, and if he's drunk, it wasn't a good sign.

"You didn't change your passcode. And I don't think Id forget my birthday...." he winked, she scoffed.

"Look, Oppa I don't mind you being here but you need to go.. Dara Unnie wouldn't like to see you here." she said calmly as she placed the bottle on the table, "She lives here too... In case you forgot."

"Why do you want me gone Chaerinnie?" he asked, he looked sincere, behind the redness of his eyes, "I used to mean so much to you...." he buried his face into his hands and sighed, "W-What happened? " he pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes.

"You got that right... I used to." Chaerin said as she got up from her seat and stood in front of him.

"What're you really doing here Oppa.... I know you're not here to apologize." she stared at his unmoving figure for a few seconds and when he didn't respond, "You can exit from where you entered." she snapped as she turned away to walk away, Hyunjoong caught her wrist and pulled her to him, her body crash in against his.

"Leave me!" Chaerin yelled, struggling to free herself, "You're h-hurting me!" she said, wincing in pain.

"I'm not here for you." he growled, his breath reeking of alcohol, his face was close to his, maybe too close.

"I came here to return this." he said as he threw a phone on the couch, Chaerin followed his movement, Dara Unnie's phone. She gasped, "H-how... What? Why's it with y-you?"

"Why? Are you scared?" he smirked, what's he saying?

"Scared of what?" Chaerin shrieked, as he finally let go of her wrists.

"This." he said as he took out his phone from his pocket and flashed it to her.

"W-what is--" Chaerin squinted as she got closer to see it.

"Oh my Go--" she cried, "Where did you get this?" she was furious this time, it was a photo of Jiyong and herself kissing. She tried to snatch the phone, but failed when he raised the phone in the air.

"I'll tell you... kiss me first." he said as he pulled her close and attacked her lips, Chaerin scoffed and pushed him away with all her strength. Hyunjoong smirked seeing the devastated look on her pretty face.

"Don't touch me!" she yelled wiping her lips.

"What? You don't want to kiss me? Yet you kissed him..." He patted his chest pretending to be hurt.

"Don't you make this about him!" Chaerin grew defensive.

"You made me work my as off only so I could hold your hand...." he smilled slyly, "What'd you make him do so he could kiss you?" he looked at her, "Don't tell me yo-- Oh no no." he smiled a devilish smile, "You're that easy huh?............. Maybe I'd finally have a chance to make love to yo--" She slapped him, then stepped backwards, shocked by her own reaction.

"Are you sure it was just me who cheated Chae? Tell me." his face was dark as he got closer to her and shook Chaerin's numb body.

"At least I told you! I ing loved you so much that.... I couldn't lie anymore..." his hands curled into a fist, "Yet.... You made me so ing miserable for cheating on you.... When you, did the same thing to me." his eyes were moist and searched for an explanation, Chaerin stood dumbfounded at His words that she couldn't find her voice though she wanted to tell him nothing else happened after the kiss. Finally when she regained her composure, her lips trembled as she tried to speak.

"I-I.... I'm s-sorry... I--" before she could finish, something flew right to her face, she swore she saw stars and after that, everything went black.

 

*

 

"Chaerin!" Chaerin heard a distant voice calling to her as she slowly tried to open her eyes, her head felt dizzy and heavy, she winced in pain as she found Dara crouching beside her, her face worried.

"W-what.... H-happened?" Chaerin managed to say as she clutched her head.

"You were lying on the floor unconscious.... So..." Dara trailed off.

"So?"

"I called Kris to help me... He's in the living room. W-what happens Pudong-ah?" Dara asked as she searched for Chaerin's eyes.

"I-I... Fell." She lied. She couldn't tell her what happened, she'd freak out and things would get.... Messy.

"You fell?" She asked, not buying it.

"Yes... I was drinking water... And... A-and, I spilled it then before I knew... I-I'm on my bed, talking to you." Chaerin didn't know where that came from, but it seemed like Dara bought it, so she mentally patted herself. All she could remember was having a heated conversation with Hyunjoong,

"Chaerin?" a deep voice disturbed her thoughts, she looked up to find Kris standing near the door.

"Hey..." Chaerin adjusted her seat, and hid her face with her hair.

"Let me see..." he said as he traced his lean fingers on her face. Chaerin winced.

"Sorry." he swallowed then quickly retreated his hands, when he saw Dara stare at him, who quickly left the room.

"Are you okay?" he said as he wiped her hair away from her face, Chaerin quickly pulled the blanket to cover her face.

"Yes. Thank you." Chaerin spoke from under the covers.

"Hey! Don't hide it's --" Kris said as he tries to pulled down the blanket that Chaerin held tightly.

"No. I'm a mess. Please." Chaerin protested.

"Oh.... O-okay then." Kris accepted defeat. 

"I'd better leave... I have to go.. We're going to have our comeback performance at midnight." he said, his voice hinting that he wanted Chaerin to ask him to stay.

"Sure. I'm good anyway. All the best... A-and, give my greetings to the rest of the boys as well." she said as she showed a thumbs up and laud down. Kris sighed disappointedly and bent down to kiss, what he assumed was her forehead, since he couldn't see as her face was covered.

"Call me if you need anything. I'll be there." he said softly and turned around when he saw her nod.

 

*

 

"Pudong-ah... Are you sure?" Dara asked again as she applied foundation on Chaerin's face.

"Ow! Y-Yes..." She winced, "I want to go and show my support." she said as she blew the strand of hair away from her face. Honestly she was tired, but she wanted to show her support for her friend, who had been there for her when she didn't have anyone and also because she wanted to run away from home, because she knew if Dara asked any further she'd get caught, that she lied about her injury.

"Just... Be careful and don't slip alright." Dara said as she applied the last bit of foundation on Chaerin's blue-black face and smiled.

"You're as good as new." she sang as she swiveled Chaerin's chair and made her face the mirror.

"So, I'd better leave then...." Chaerin said as she swung her bag to her arm and headed to the door.

"Don't wait up for me." she called out as she exited.

 

*

 

"What was..... Awesome!" Chaerin said as she entered the boy's waiting room.

"Thank you CL Sunbaenim." all the boys said in unison, some blushing, while some others were busy redoing their make-ups. Kris stepped away from the crowd pulling Chaerin to a secluded place.

"I'm glad you came." he smiled, nervously running his hand through his hair.

"I wouldn't have missed it. You guys worked hard." Chaerin said giddily. Suddenly Kris cupped her face with his gigantic hands.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked as he ran his finger through the perfectly hidden injury mark.

"Hey...." Chaerin quickly pulled away and blushed,

"What're you doing? Things could get....... Ugly." she said as she cranes her neck and looked in every direction, knowing that Exo boys had very devoted fans who wouldn't miss the opportunity to kill her if they saw her with the boys.

"That's none of my concerns..... Tell me are you okay?" he asked again, Chaerin nodded.

"Good." He said as he pulled her by the wrist and smiled, "I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise?" Chaerin stared at him as she followed him suit.

"Yes." he said as he flung the a door open.

"Meet my best friend, Amber..... And her group." he said as he waved to the girls who stared at them. Only Amber waved back.

"Hey, girls... This is Chaerin and Chaerin......" he turned to Chaerin whose expression was not amused.

"Fx girls." he bent down and whispered, "Are you okay?" Chaerin shook her head and smiled weakly,

"Hello. Nice to meet you all." she bowed half heartedly, eyeing Krystal. The girls bowed as well.

"Yo! Llama, let's go." Kris said as he gestured Amber to join them.

"Wait." Krystal's voice came from behind, " Chaerin Unnie... C-can I talk to you please?" she stammered, How dare she? Chaerin swallowed her anger and smiled gently, "Sure.", she turned around placing her hand on Kris's arm, "You go ahead, I'll catch up with you later." Kris, eyed Krystal then Chaerin, when she gave her a nod of assurance her sighed then left with Amber.

"We should.... Go outside too..." Krystal said as she timidly smiled.

When they finally reached a secluded place, Krystal turned around and hung her head low.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" Chaerin spat, she wasn't going to be gentle.

"Unnie I...."

"Don't call me Unnie."

"Oh! CL su-sunbaenim.... I'm sorry for what happened, I know you're hurt and..."

"That's what you wanted to talk to me about? Krystal-shi, see.... That chapter is long fine and I don't want to relive it again. You did what you did, and you're sorry about it. I get it. So please? Can I go? Or you want to make me your charity case, cause I'm not inter--"

"What did?" Krystal's eyes bulged in horror, " I didn't do anything. Oh God!" she pulled her hair in frustration, letting out a forced laugh, "You thought that I... Hyunjoong Oppa and I?" Chaerin was confused, "We didn't.... I mean, he did. But it wasn't me..." she protested, holding her hand in the air, "He cheated on you with my sister." she explained, then hung her head low again, "My sister would never apologize.... So I thought... I'd apologize in her place." she smiled sheepishly.

"She'll be punished for what she did; I'll make sure she is. Promise. But just please, don't... Don't let it get out to the media Unnie, She’s wrong I know. But she’s my sister after all... Please I beg yo--" Chaerin raised her palm to stop her.

"Y-You don't have to apologize. Because I won’t do such a thing..... I-I have to go. Nice talking t-to you." she said as she quickly turned around on her heel and walked away. She felt guilty and frightened to her core; the flashback of yesterday's episode with Hyunjoong crept into her mind, something clicked in her mind. Media.  The photo. She gasped, What if he leaked it to the media, what will happen to her career, Jingyo oppa's career? He can't afford another scandal. She knew what she had to do, she took out her phone and hesitated at first but dialled the number. After a few rings he picked it up,

"C-Chaerin?" a rather sleepy and lousy voice answered,

"Tabi Oppa! I need to talk to you...."

 

 


 

A/N:

TADAH! Bingu Top is here... Olalalaa~
Oh god! that was embarrassing.... This chapter is so... Bad :'( 
I added a few KrisChae and KrisBer moments. Lol.
I don't like F(x) actually, but... to go with the momentum.. I included them :[
Anyway. 
You guys are amazing.. 
Thank you for your support and actually taking time to read this horrible fanfic. Haha.
I swear I'll try to improve. 

 

{E N X I E}