Chapter 15

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

CHAERIN'S POV-
(12 hours ago)

As usual I reached early and waited for him as I took a seat in the corner. I saw some people click photos, I decided to ignore them and mind my own business. It was already 8:30pm, I ordered an appetizer since I was in my diet. My phone vibrated.

 

From HIM <3
recieved 8:31pm

Come outside, I'm in the parking lot.
Be careful, the media is here.

 

I stood up slowly as I called the waiter and asked for the bill.

I walked to the parking lot and there he was, leaning against his car. I hadn't seen him for so many months. My heart started beating faster than normal. I bent my head down as he looked at me and held the door. He silently sat beside me and  started the car. For a few minutes we sat there silent, as we stole glances at each other.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked as he slowed the car down.

"Anywhere......." I said, as I shrugged.

"Okay....." he said as he gained pace.

 

CHAERIN'S POV-
(present)

 

I woke up feeling nauseated. I rubbed my temples as I sat up, the thoughts of the day before flashing before my eyes.

*Flashback*
'We had decided to dine at the Claridge hotel. The ride to the back to my dorm wasn't very comfortable, for me. Since the incident that happened with Jiyong oppa was etched in my mind and I hadn't had the galls to tell it to him earlier. I stared outside at the drizzling rain.

"Chaerin?" Suddenly I snapped out of my train of thoughts. And turned to look at him.

"Hm?" I put on a smile as I looked at his beautiful face, he returned a smile as he removed his hand from the steering wheel and took my hand in his.

"What're you thinking about?" he asked, turning back his attention to the road.

"I was ......I? .......Thinking about us." I replied,It wasn't necessarily a lie, cause the incident would have an affect on us.

His lips curled into a little smile and squeezed my hand, I couldn't help but notice a hint of sadness in his eyes as he did. After taking a deep breath he slowly braked the car as the light went from orange  to red.

"I....." He paused as he retrieved his hand nd rubbed his eyes.

"I was thinking about us too." he said very seriously, the little smile in his face, gone. I positioned myself in a way so I could see his face clearly.

"Something is bothering you..... W-What is it?" I asked, confused. Did he already know about what happened between Jiyong oppa and I? No. It wasn't possible. I debated for a long time until him clearing his throat made me come back to the present.

"I-I......" he whispered, taking my hand into his for the second time. He sighed then opened his mouth and said something which was lost with the sound of the car horns blowing at the back. He quickly turned his attention to the wheel and quickly changed the gear as he stepped on the accelerator.

After a few minutes of driving in silence, he halted right outside my dorm and stepped out of the car quickly. I saw him holding his hand to his head in frustration as he leaned to the hood of the car. I slowly opened the door and walked to his side and nudged him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him trying to read his face.

"Chaerin..... D-Do you love me?" he asked as he removed his hand from hid face and faced me, his eyes moist.

"W-what? Of course! I-I love you... Why're you asking? D-Do you?" I attacked him with questions, not sure why I did though.

"Will you love me even after I tell you something?" he asked ignoring my questions. This time I walked in front of him and placed my palms to his face as I made him look at me.

"Yes, I'll love you, okay?....... Just don't tell me you slept with someone." I teased as I playfully pinched his cheeks. His expression didn't change and neither did he deny what I just said. I gasped and stepped backward, my gaze still on him. He pulled his hair in frustration as he banged his fist on his car making it boom with the alarm sound.

"Chaerin..... I-I'm sorry." he pleaded his voice almost inaudible. I buried my face into my hands and shook my head. I fought back the tears threatening to fall off anytime. I took a deep breath. He came closer and bent his head,

"Chae I'm sorry I never....." he mumbled. I didn't dare listen.

"With who?" I cut him off. He lifted his face and closed his eyes rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Krystal?" I asked, making him jump in surprise. I saw his expression and smirked in disgust. I knew it. Without saying anything further I turned around and walked towards my building, ignoring him as he called out my name.

You are a fool, Chaerin. A FOOL! I mumbled to myself as I stood inside the elevator, defeated, I let my tears pour down making me unable to breathe as I gasped for air.

Lee chaerin. You deserve better.

 


A/N
TRIPLE UPDATE!!!!!! Yaaaahoooo! 

 

 

E N X I E