Chapter 38

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

 

Jiyong's pov-

I don't know what happened to me, I just lay on the bed, silently staring at Chaerin as she nervously fumbled over her words. She likes him..... And there's nothing I can do about it, not that I'd do anything about it even if I could. It isn't my place.

 

 

Chaerin.......  is special to me. Always has been, always will be, More than anyone could imagine, she is the first person that comes to my mind when I'm happy, the first person I want to confront to when I'm sad. She's the one who- well! She is always on my mind.

I tried to convince myself, avoid confrontation, run away from the all the feelings I was developing for her, God knows how long I've been trying to convince myself that she's only a friend, that I like her, or maybe even more-

"Oppa?" Chaerin fixed a pillow as she lay down beside me, using her elbows to prop her chin up, "What do think about h-him?" she nervously chuckled. I exhaled a long exhausted breath as I tilted my head to get a better look at her face.

"You're serious about him?" I asked, it didn't bother me that I didn't answer her question.... As long as she answers mine. After hesitating for a second, she shrugged as she reached for a hair clip and clipped her bangs up, "Well.... He's a really good guy, but I can't say for certain. I-" her shoulders slumped as she nuzzled her nose into her pillow, "I don't know." she mumbled-half groaned.

I remember the last time she confessed that she liked Hyunjoong, asking me what I thought about the guy, I still feel like a loser for giving my nod of approval, saying the guy was a catch. Pfft! I seriously am the worst person to confront to.... I still have no idea why she does it, she's way wiser than I am. Maybe my opinion matters to her. Of course it does! I scoffed at myself. I reached out my hand to pat her head.

"You're wiser than anyone I know.... You'll figure it out." I said, "And in case..." my voice sounded shakier than I wanted, "In case, you decide you really like like him. Then..... You should go for it." What the effing hell are you saying Kwon Jiyong. You dumb witt! I winced a little at my own thoughts. I am doing the right thing. I argued to myself.  Just....What in the hell is going on with me? Am I going crazy?

Crazy in love with this woman in front of you?

No...... Of course not! No.

 

Not possible....

 

 

Or is it?

 

 

 

'Everything is possible if you just believe.' people say.

 

Just..... What do believe in?

 

I believe.....

 

I believe..... I want what's best for her.

 

Yes! That's what I want. What I firmly believe in.

As long as she's happy....

Even if it means I give up my own happiness. I'd gladly do it for her.

 

I'd do anything for her.

 

 

 

"Maybe...." she wondered aloud as she played around with the ring I gave her, "Oppa?" she leaned back and stared at me, making my spine almost melt like jelly. I faked a smiled and urged her to go on, hesitating at first she finally broke her silence, ".. There's....." she gulped and closed her eyes for a second, "There's nothing you want to tell me?" she asked, all so out of the blue. 

"Tell you what?" I titled my head, Is she still asking for my advice to date some other guy?, "No."

Her face fell and she smiled, her eyes saying something else that my mind couldn't grasp, "That's what I thought..." I heard her mumble.

"Yah!" I flicked her forehead not too hard, "You don't have to worry about me alright? I'll find a girlfriend too and the four of us will go on a double date okay?" I joked, just to lighten the mood.

"Hm..."

"But hey..." I sat up and pulled her up, pulling her into my arms, probably, this might be the last time I get to hold her like this before she become someone else's, I closed my eyes, trying to push back the tears that threatened to fall, "D-Don't forget oppa... o-okay?"

"Oppa... Don't..."

"Sshhh...." I pulled her even closer, feeling the warmth of her body against mine, if only I could hold her like this forever.... Maybe I was too late, "I'm just feeling cold alright!" I lied. For a minute we stayed like that... probably the best minute of the whole year.

"Better?" she asked as we pulled apart and she took my hand in hers, rubbing it between her palms to warm it. I couldn't take it anymore, if I see her more.... the more I'd want her.... and I won't be able to let her go. Quickly I pulled my hand away and got out of the bed, checked the time on my watch and headed for the door.

"Oppa?" she called, confused at my sudden reaction, "Wha- Where're you going?"

"Home." I answered and left the room without looking back, because if I did. I knew I wouldn't be able to leave again.

 

Be happy My Hunchae.... You deserve to be..... More than anyone.

 

 

 


 

 

Author's note:
So, Here's another chapter(More like a filler for the previous chappie), since I didn't update for sooooo long.
And I know you guys are upset with the path this story is heading towards, but guys... Come on! Ever heard of the quote, "You don't know what you have until it's gone" Hehe... Let's just be glad that Ji has FINALLLLLYYY realized his feelings for Chae.

The important part is, Ji respect Chae, respects her decisions and respects her, so that's why he's trying to be the bigger person by trying to make her happy (without knowing that HE is the one who can make HER happy) T__T

Life's cruel. I know.... *Sigh*

 

 

Random spazz...
I just watched BAP's reaction to CL's GZB(SBS Gayo daejun)
Dayum! FANBOY ALERT! Seriously... All them hot guys are going crazy over our Queen. Ji... better keep a close look at your girl, There's many boys out there who'd want to fill out their forms to be her boyfriend. haha

BangYongguk(BAP) couldn't even keep his mouth closed.
As I said, My ultimate sship is Skydragon, but..... I ship CL with everyone but GD only with CL. Lol

 

Today my SkyBang feels and SkyCo(CL + ZICO) Bad rapping leader couple. YO!!!!!... hahahah
PS- Here's the SKYBANG Video

#Okbye

 

With love~

E N X I E