Chapter 23

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

The concert had started and everything was going better than planned, the audience's response was way beyond they expected. After it ended everyone went back to their waiting rooms.

"You did well Unnie" Minzy came and hugged Chaerin, the other girls joining in.

"I was quite surprised myself!" Chaerin laughed. They all sat around the table eating, when they heard a knock on the door. The manager Oppa rushed and opened it, only to find a handsome blonde man standing.

"Kris?" Chaerin called, swallowing a large piece of kimbab, she got up and walked towards the door.

"Oh! Hi CL sunb- uh! Chaerin Umm... We wanted to congratulate you on your amazing performance." he stuttered, scratching his head.

"Who 'We'?" Chaerin asked as she popped her head out of the door and found the rest of the members pushing each other and some hiding behind the door. She smiled and greeted them and asked them to come in. They all entered one by one, introducing themselves as they bowed.

"You all did very well..." Bom complimented, making the boys blush in embarrassment and returning compliments to the girls.

"We'll leave you alone now... Sorry to disturb!" Kris said, Suho nodded in agreement. After a few more greetings they all left, only Kris standing beside the door.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked, Chaerin nodded and walked out the waiting room and closed the door behind her.

"I-uh.... I wanted to ask you if.... You would... Umm... Like to go eat somewhere tomorrow? With me?" he stuttered, his head hanging low.

"Sure!" she replied, his head popped up, a big smile plastered on his face.

"I'll pick you up at your dorm tomorrow at 7pm... Is it.. Okay?"

"It's okay..... But.... Just one thing." she paused. Anything....  He thought.

"It won't be a date." she said politely without trying to sound rude.  Except that....... He sighed, hesitating at first, but nodded eventually. 

 

******

 

"Jiyong came that night didn't he?" Dara asked, Chaerin was in the kitchen cooking, while Dara was preparing the table.

"Hmm" Chaerin hummed, stirring the pot.

"What happened Pudong-ah?" Dara asked as she placed the plates down and dragged a chair and sat facing her.

"Nothing." Chaerin said defensively. Turning the stove off.

"You asked him to leave you alone didn't you?" she asked, Chaerin stood still for a moment and turned around placing the bowls on the table and taking a seat for herself.

"Am I that transparent?" she asked resting her elbows on the table.

"Jiyong told me..." she trailed off, Chaerin snorted.

"But yes.... Even if he didn't tell me, I would have known, you're that transparent."

Chaerin sighed, burying her face into her hands.

"It's just weird Unnie, I've never..... Seen him avoid me to be with someone else." she knew she sounded possessive but, then again, she had no right to feel that way.

Dara let out a small chuckle and placed her hand on Chaerin's thigh.

"He was always like this... Just this time, that someone isn't you." Dara explained, she'd always wanted to be in Chaerin's place, she wanted to be treated like Jiyong would treat her, how Jiyong would cancel everything just to comfort her when she was down. But she knew, she could never be in Chaerin's place. She felt sad about that, but then again, for Chaerin she would give up just anything, she'd even die for her if she had to, because she knew Chaerin would do the same for her. If only these two would realize their feelings for each other. She thought. She'd tell it to Chaerin, but she decided, she'll have to do this on her own.

"Let's eat... I'm hungry." Dara said as she rubbed her flat belly.

 

"Hyung... " Chanyeol poked Kris's arm, he shrugged at first and looked at all the 11 boys staring at him. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arm accidentally hitting Baekhyun's head.

"It's okay..." Baekhyun beamed rubbing his forehead. "Just.... tell us what happened back there?"

"What're you guys talking about?" Kris eyed them, confused at what they were refering to.

"We heard it." Lay grinned. "You asked her CL sunbaenim out." Kris's face turned red, which followed with 'Oohs and Aahs'.

"It isn't a date or anything...... I-it's just that... Yesterday she paid for the meal, so I-I just wanted to return the favor. That's all." he stuttered, he knew by the boys' faces, they weren't buying it.

"Wait!" D.O exclaimed suddenly, startling everyone.

"This means... You had a meal with her..... before too?" all the eyes turned to Kris, who was already prepared to run away.

"Leave me alone guys..." Kris snapped, obviously due to his embarrassment and simply walked away. 

"I've never seen him so nervous..." Luhan commented after Kris's departure.

"Neither have I..." Tao added.

"Maybe.... he... Likes her." Kai clicked his tongue, breaking his silence for the first time. 

"Yeah. maybe he does........" everyone agreed.

 


 

A/N:

Heya.. haha.. i couldn't stay away. It's 1:30pm here, and I'll be leaving at 3:00pm for the camp.
Hehe.. So Here it is. another chappie.
And I added the exo members here. :)

 

Some of you mentioned, you guys are starting to ship KrisChae more. haha
I get the feeling. But you need to be patient guys,
Skydragon won't just happen so easily.
People only tend to realize the importance of a person when 
That person is gone.
So... the story is going to be pretty slow...

 

I haven't decided how many chapters this story is going to have
Maybe 40? 

 

{E N X I E}