Chapter 32

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

"GD? Wh-what're you doing here? At this hour?" Hyungjoong exclaimed as he stared at the man standing at the door, "Come in?" he said not sure of his own invitation.

"I-Is everything al-alright?" he asked again, curious as to what could possibly bring him here and never had he seen Jiyong so intimidating, his eyes were literally sending daggers and shivers to his spine, but he couldn't show that.

Jiyong still hadn't said anything as he casually walked inside, admiring the interior of the luxury mansion. Suddenly he halted midway, his back still facing Hyunjoong.

"Why'd you do that?" Jiyong snapped as he ran his hand through the huge vase.

"Do what?"

"You know what I'm talking about." Jiyong said still not looking up as he analysed the flowers in the vase, "That wasn't cool."

This time Hyunjoong stood silent staring at his own feet as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Ah! I see......" he chuckled, "She told you huh?" he smirked, "Well who am I kidding? Of course she'd tell you." he looked up to see Jiyong with his arms crossed against his chest, "Did she come crying to you?...... I didn't peg her to be a cry bab--"

"I respected you." Jiyong interrupted as he had a smile plastered on his face, "I didn't peg you to do such a lowly act. I guess......  People are not whom they seem to be."

"Go home Jiyong, let's not argue over such a petty thing." Hyunjoong waved him off as he turned around on his heel only to be stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

"You hitting Chaerin is not a petty thing." he his teeth as he tried to hold in his anger as hequickly grabbed the older man's collar, "She......" he swallowed hard as the image of Chaerin flashed before his eyes, "She deserves better."

Suddenly Hyunjoong burst out to laughter and yanked Jiyong's arm away.

"Why do you care so much Jiyong? I thought you guys were just sleep buddies! Nothing more. Do you....." he smiled, "..... Love her?"

"Shut up!"

"You do...... Don't you!" he smirked, "Does she.... Know?" he tilted his head to the side, "Wait!" he pointed at Jiyong who was already fuming, "Even you don't know!" he laughed and abruptly stopped when he felt and impact.

"I'm sparing you only because you're Hyung's friend. Next time you better watch out." he snarled as he pushed Hyunjoong down, "Dare you try to come near Chaerin again." he turned around and fixed his jacket, ".... I'll kill you." without saying anything further he turned around only to be slammed to wall, his head hurt from the impact and for a second, he swore he saw stars. He was never the kind to fight, he avoided them as much as he could, being the Mama's boy he was, he listened to his mother about not getting into trouble. Sorry mom...... He balled his fist, until his knuckles turned white, but he hurt Chaerin..... and I can't just watch him do that...... He threw his fist from below to his jaw, hitting the bigger and larger man with so much force that he fell back to the ground with a loud thud. But well, Hyunjoong wasn't the kind to just simply just watch while he was getting beaten, he crouched then pounced over the leaner man, but he didn't know what was coming for him, when Jiyong quickly ducked  and elbowed his neck. Hyungjoong fell down to the floor of his house, and the impact with the concrete hadn't been gentle. He winced as he held his neck. "What the is wrong with you?" he screamed-half groaning, "Just go back home Jiyong.... Jus- Aish!" he coughed, "Don't be stupid to throw away everything just because of a girl. I thought you were wiser than that." before he could finish, Jiyong was already dragging his foot back to the door.

 Jiyong breathed heavily as he drove back to his place. Why'd she hide it from me? He kept pondering over that question. Wasn't he trust worthy enough? Maybe she was embarrassed. He thought, but then again. Before he knew, he was already outside his gate. He exhaled then took out his phone and dialled a number.

"H-Hyung...."" he muttered, almost inaudible. He heard the said one answer in a muffled voice, they were probably still at the party.

"Jiyong?" the background was much quieter.

"H-Hyung... I... I-"

"What did you do?" the older one sighed as if he already knew what was going to happen, actually, he did know, that's why he didn't want to tell him, why Chaerin didn't want to tell him. But hearing the helpless voice of his Dongsaeng he grew worried, "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, I'm fine... But-" it wasn't like Jiyong regretted what he did, because the guy deserved it. Anyone who did this to Chaerin, they'd suffer. But what he was most worried about was the consequences he'd have to face. If this got out to the press, he could bid goodbye to his world tour. Everything he worked for till now. Only because he didn't think things through. Not to mention, people would start digging deeper and they'd probably find out about Chaerin and what happened to her, she'd be so embarrassed, humiliated..... and that, he couldn't bear. People were quick to judge, they'd just connect all the dots and somehow, link this to Chaerin and him, just like Hyunjoong did, they'd assume they were.... well everyone knows how the netizens are. They wouldn't be kind to Chaerin. His head started hurting from all the exhaustion, jet lag, the alcohol.... His fist hurt, he looked it at, and found it to be blue black. He his teeth as he pulled himself out of his car, lightly grabbing his ribs and the other still holding the phone to his ear.

"Leave it. Gotta go!" he said and quickly hung up before the other could say anything. He slowly walked up to gate and typed his password, only to be greeted by the horrified face of his older maid.

"W-What h-happened? Are you a-alright?" she said as he hurried beside him and flung his arm over her shoulder and he winced.

"j-just had a little work out session." he let out a dry chuckle, only to groan in pain.

 

*

 

Seunghyun gnawed his lower lip as he looked at the angry eyes of the short intimidating young lady standing in front of him with arms on her waist. He had told her everything, that he might have given him an idea about what happened to her and what followed next. She wanted to scream at her oppa, she had made him promise, but then again. She knew he wasn't responsible for what Jiyong had done so she sighed.

"J-Just tell the others that I left early because I... Umm... I-" she pinched the bridge of her nose, "I don't even know what to say..."

"I'll handle it. You go... See if he's alright. He didn't sound like it." Seunghyun said as he placed his arm on the girl's shoulder.

"Take my sister home okay?" the man nodded and then watched as Chaerin flung the back door open and climbed down the stairs and let out a small chuckle.

"It's sad to see they're the only two who don't see what they mean to each other." he mumbled to himself as he slid the door open and stretched his arm, "Now think of something idiot. What're you going to say to the others?" he muttered to himself.

 


 

Author's note: Hello there again subbies. I'm back... With a rather short and useless-ish chapter.
My exam was..... Okay(?)I guess. Well, I couldn't keep my head straight with 2NE1's MV coming out. I was so hyped up AND YES! I wasn't disappointed, it was worth the wait. SERIOUSLY!
But I have a complain though.
Why do I feel like... YG doesn't give much attention to 2NE1? I mean.... I love Bigbang(They're my first ever kpop group I fell in love with), but... They just had a world tour last year, again a tour in Japan, then so many albums out, and singles by all the members.
"I..... can't explain what I feel" (Exo Chen style. HAHA!)
Anyway!!!!  Besides that...

MAMA!!! is on today. OMG OMG OMG!
All my bias groups will be there... Woohoo!(If only BAP were there too... Idk why they weren't nominated.)
I'mm eager for TOP's Doom Dada ahhahaha.... 
YGFAMILY DOMINATION!
Bigbang, 2NE1, Lee Hayi, Psy. SERIOUSLY????  hahah

Okay.. Bye... tata