Chapter 4

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

Jiyong’s POV-

 

After dropping Chae to her dorm I headed back home to change, by then it was already 6:30am and I had a meeting with Teddy Hyung and the President regarding my world tour and the recording for another single. There were some fan girls standing near the gate, I wasn’t in the condition to even meet or greet them, though I was very impressed with their commitment, I waved and simply shook hands with a few of them and entered the building, I saw Teddy Hyung already in the studio, with the clothes he wore yesterday at the party, lying on the couch snoring audibly. I pulled out a seat and sat down without making much noise and the computer, plugged in the headphone and passed my time listening to the new beats Teddy Hyung created for 2ne1’s comeback album this year. I stumbled upon a file titled ‘(Demo) – CL’ I played the track, and it caught me by surprise as it was too good to not have been released as a single, the melody was sick, her voice was strong yet not over powering the lyrics, just enough to let people know she meant what she sang. I felt a light tap on my shoulder, so I turned around and saw Teddy Hyung leaning on the computer table and pointing at the computer screen.
“Did you say something Hyung?” I asked shifting one side of the headphone so I could hear him.
“It’s good right? She wrote it.”
“Chaerin wrote this? Woah! Nice. You composed the tune?”
“Nah! This one’s all her.” Stretching himself and yawning like there was no tomorrow.
“Damn! Hyung, this is awesome!.. Wait? This was recorded in 2009? Why didn’t you guys release a full version??” I was confused given that the song was brilliantly built. “Does  Boss know about this?” I said looking at Teddy Hyung and pointing at the screen.
“Know about what?” I heard a voice behind me say, definitely wasn't Teddy Hyung's voice. It was the voice I was probably too good at imitating.
“This!” I said unplugging my headphone and playing it out loud.
“Of course,” he said not paying much attention to but more to his phone.
“What?? You knew? Then why didn’t you guys, like…. Release a single?” my voice grew louder, wasn’t my full intention though, I turned my chair round to face him.
“It wasn’t good enough, there were lots of glitches and was rough around the edges” I only managed to let out a little laugh, it seemed to catch him by surprise as he quickly responded, “I just didn’t think it was the best idea, as people weren’t going to be easy on her. You know that Jiyong”
“But you trusted me to do a single, though I-”
“Things are different now, Jiyong-ah”
“Jiyong, don’t push it.” Teddy Hyung finally spoke.
“Fine. I Just wanted to know.”
“Good, then let’s proceed to our meeting, shall we?” Teddy Hyung looked around, stood up and bought over a few files. The discussion about my solo world tour, lasted about an 2 hours.
“I called Travis and Stacy already and set up a meeting with them for tomorrow at 2pm, at my office.” Sanjangnim said, as he left the room and closed the studio door behind him.
“Hyun-“ just as I was about to say something.
“Jiyong, you know very well that Hyunsuk Hyung never argues with you, but you need to be careful, aite? He is still the boss, no matter what you say, at the end of the day, he decides everything.” Though I didn’t look at him I knew he was serious.
“I don’t know what got into me. I’ll be careful next time. I promise.” I knew I kind of went overboard with the whole situation.
“You don’t even know it yet? Do you?” I looked at him with a confused look.
“What?”
“That you like…….” I still looked confused “Damn! You really don’t know!” he burst in laughter.
“HYUNG!!!! WHAT?”
“Never mind, you’ll know it soon, later bru, gotta go! Remember. Tomorrow. 2.” He left me at the studio still wondering what he was trying to say. I slouched to the couch and before I knew,  I fell asleep.



 

 

DARA’s POV-

After last night’s party though I didn’t get enough sleep, I still decided to go and surprise my brother and show him support at the KBS radio station. Before I left the dorm, I peeked through Chaerin’s door and saw her sleeping on her bed face down,  just the way she was dressed last night.
"Chaerinnie?" I nudged her.
"Unnie....... please... " she said as she rolled over and covered her face with the blanket. I looked around and saw her shoes beside her bed, and her bag on her study. This wasn't like her. Definitely not.
"I'm leaving okay? I'm meeting Cheondung." No response. I sighed and walked over to the door.
"Bye Unnie...... bye-bye..." Chaerin said, her voice more like a whisper, just as I was closing the door.
"Take care Pudong-ah"

I wonder what happened yesterday.

 

 


A/N:

A Very short update. My Brain's not working.... *Sorry*
How's it till now? Bad na? :'( and yes. I know CL didn't write the whole TBF, but I just wanted to mae it realistic... and Teddy had nothing to do with GD's World tour but I just wanted to include Teddy.



I love ya'll. Muahhhhh!
 

--ENXIE