Chapter 8

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

DARA'S POV-

Both Youngbae and I took a seat at a table in the corner that didn't grab much attention. Jiyong was parking the car, and Chaerin making a call to someone. Thankfully people were busy chatting away that no one noticed any of us enter. Youngbae and I waited for the other two to join us before we ordered. The place was spacious and clean, the lights were dimly lit and the tables were separated in different compartments.

After the early dinner we decided to hit the beach, though it was freezing; we walked to our destination. Chaerin and I walked in front while the boys trod behind us, making animal sounds and humming to their songs. Chaerin put her arm around mine in bridal position, and whispered to me.

"Unnie... remember we used to come here everyday when we were trainees?" she smiled, her features prominent as the moon lit her face. Why do people call her ugly? I wonder. 
"I love the smell of the ocean..." she murmured as she stared into the sky and inhaled the air.

"Chaerinnie....." my voice was more like a whisper and I cleared my throat only then did she give her attention to me. She hummed as she tugged her hair behind her ears.

"How's he?" I asked, startling her, I rarely asked her about his wellbeing.

"He's good, I suppose." she said, suddenly not so excited as she didn't know how he was doing either.

"He didn't come that day didn't he?" I asked, making her uneasy.

"I wanted to tell you unnie... But I don't know, I- I..."  she stammered. 

"It's fine, you don't have to tell me each and everything Chae, it's just that, you're wise and I only want you to make the right decision, regarding. Him." I consoled her. 

"Hey! Girls. Why don't we get some drinks?" Yougbae suddenly called out.

"Sure! I haven't had one in ages." I nodded in agreement.

"I'll go get it...... anyone wants to tag along?" he asked as he approached us. Before I could say anything. Chaerin sprang up and pulled me along with her.

"Unnie will go with you, right Unnie?" she said as she happily danced/walked to Jiyong and winked at Youngbae.

"Uh? Oh! Sure....." I mumbled and followed him.

 

 

CHAERIN'S POV-

Jiyong oppa looked at me curiously, and passed a very judgemenal look.

"Why are you so happy suddenly?" he asked, his gaze, still on me. 

"No reason." I coughed. "They look good together right?" I asked, trying to hide the obviousness in it.

"Youngbae is way younger than Dara noona Chae-ah, you get too hyper excited for no reason..." he said with a straight face, making my excitement fade away.

"In love..... Age. Does. Not. Matter." I pouted. He simply put his arm around me as we walked to our old hang-out spot during our trainee days: A forsaken rugged boat. My nose started getting all tingly, before I realized I sneezed continuously for 5 times. 

"Bless you." he said as he placed his over-coat on me, and sat down beside me as he texted Youngbae oppa to meet us here.

"You don't need to do this oppa." I said as I removed the coat and place it back on him. 

"I promised I'd look out for you didn't I?... and This. Is. Looking. Out. Understand?" he teased as he ruffled my hair.

"Seriously Oppa!!! Don't treat me like a baby." I pushed his hand away, laughing.

"But you're my baby. Of course I'll treat you like one."  he poked my temple. I returned him various pokes here and there, knowing his sensitive spots, I attacked him. 

"Chae... Please! Huncha- Ahhh! Stop it. STOP! Lee Chaeri- Ah!" he yelled almost sounding like a girl.

 

"What. Are. You. Two. Doing?" I heard Youngbae oppa's voice from behind, and we both froze at the tone of his voice. Then I noticed, It definitely didn't look so innocent as we thought. My arms were around his neck, his hand around my waist, his coat on the floor.

opps.

 

 


A/N:

So sorry guys.. I've been updating the other story. And I got confused. Lol.
I will update as frequent as possible.
I love ya'll...
Please make requests if you want. I'm open to it.

 

--ENXIE