Chapter 9

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

JIYONG'S POV-

Chaerin quickly pulled away and fixed her hair then turned to me, signalling me to explain. I slowly stretched my legs and slouched on the bench picking up my coat and placing it on her lap, I knew it didn't help clear the situation we were in, but it was fun playing along. 

"What took you guys so long?" I asked looking at the duo, standing beside the door-less door frame, gawking at me, like I needed an explanation for what they thought they saw. I simply laughed at their seriousness, making them more annoyed at my supposedly oblivious behavior, including Chaerin, as I felt her punch my arm. 

"Whatever the hell that was. Let's not let it ruin our night.." Youngbae said as he placed the beer crates on the floor and squeezed himself in between Chaerin and I, while Noona awkwardly sat on the floor in a fetal position as she took out the beer bottles and passed it to us one by one.

 

 

After a few drinks, being a heavy drinker I didn't get tipsy, let alone get drunk, and for the others, I couldn't say the same, Youngbae kept shuffling as he blasted his playlist from his phone, and the girls were chatting and laughing away, They were having all the fun, and I? Sitting idly, sipping my drink.

"Hey! Guys.... Let's play a game." I yelled, trying to grab their attention.

"Oh yeah!" youngbae moon walked from his position and stood beside me, he was smiling the whole time. Honestly, it was a little creepy.

"Truth and dare! Truth and dare!" the girls chanted as they clinged their bottles. We all sat down in a circle Youngbae and Chaerin beside me while Dara Noona sat opposite to me, she spun the bottle; it went round and round and..... round until it stopped in front of her. Youngbae started clapping his hands like a seal, probably too drunk, he didn't have control over emotions anymore.

"Truth? or dare?" chaerin asked as she excitedly took an empty bottle and pretended like it was a mic.

"Truth!" Noona sighed, just as I was about to think of a question, Youngbae raised his hand.

"Me! Me! Me!" he exclaimed. I nodded and motioned him to go on.

"Noona........" he paused, his expression suddenly serious, "Do you like someone? If yes, then who?"

I heard Chaerin chuckle,, followed by hiccups, Youngbae simply rolled his eyes at her, These two know something that I don't. 

"Youngbae..... wha-" Noona mumbled, fidgetting and looking nervous.

"The truth, and nothing but the truth!" Chaerin exclaimed, a little too excited. I took the bottle from her hand, as she had more than she should have.

"Yes! I like someone......." Noona smiled, " I like you all." she smiled pattig herself, with the 'Victory' smile on her face.

"That's not fair!" Chaerin and Youngbae yelled in unision.

"It's the truth! What's not fair about it." they argued, boring me more than I already was. I need something heavier to get drunk. I took out a cigarette from my pocket, I placed it between my lips as I searched for my lighter. Suddenly, Chaerin's hand flew by, and within a flick of a second, she was holding it, teasing me.

"Chae-ah... give it back." I slowly mumbled as I held out my hand, the other hand still wandering about searching for the lighter.

"You know? This is not good for you..." she said as she carefully analyzed it.

"You know what happened to you in Japan because of this little thing?" the three heads turned to face me as I chuckled not taking them seriously as I finally found the lighter.

"If you smoke." She paused, "Then I'll smoke." she threatened.

"You. Will. not!" I scowled, serious this time. With her cat reflexes, she snatched the lighter from my hand as placed the cigarette between her lips, and taunted me as she lit the lighter.

"FINE! I won't." I gave up as I held out my hand and surrendered. She flicked the lighter back to me as she smiled and kicked my leg, I pretended like it hurt, like I always do, simply 'cause it makes her so happy.

"But promise me you will never. Ever. Ever, try to smoke." I warned her.

"Only if you promise to try to quit." she retorted, I sighed, knowing, with Chaerin you can never win.

"Deal?" 

"Deal!"

 

 

After a few rounds of truth and dare after the deal, this time I spun the bottle,

"No, not again!!!!" she cried as she saw the bottle point at her.

"Dare! You chose truth the first round." Dara noona prompted.

"What is this? No..... I'll choose." she argued.

"Please, follow the rules! Follow the rules!" Youngbae clapped happily staring into the space. I'd never seen him so out of his senses.

"Fine!!! Go. Ask away!" she yelled.

"Now that you're acting that way...... I'll give you the hardest task." Dara noona hummed slowly, playing with her fingers.

"Kiss. Jiyong. If. You. Dare!" she growled, with an evil smirk on her face.

"What the hell, unnie that's not fair okay?" Chaerin stomped her feet in frustration. I reached out for her hand as she almost lost balance. I pulled her close, maybe too close. I wrapped my left arm around her waist,  and my other hand pushing her chin up to face me, she turned away but I didn't let go.

"What are you doing Oppa?" she whispered, hiding from my gaze.

"I'm not a ghost Chae.. Why're so hesitant to kiss me?" I asked, a little hurt by her unwillingness to kiss me. She looked up at me and our eyes met.

 

CHAERIN'S POV-

 

"It's just a game.... Hunchae. Just a ga-" before he could finish I pressed my lips against his, he pulled back in surprise.

"Just. Kiss. Me!" I pulled him back and aggressively placed my lips on his, after a few seconds of holding back,he gave in, I felt his hand running through my hair, my hands wrapped around his neck. He bit my lower lip and I felt him smile as he kissed me. My head was throbbing with pain, but it didn't matter for now. All that mattered was.........

Us.

 


A/N:
I'm so.. so.. so.. so... sory for not updating daily like I promised. My internet connection was very slow the past few days. Forgive me.
So. TA-DAH! Skydragon moments. I was so giddy writing these. I wish I had someone like Jiyong oppa. Lol
Anyway. Thank you for the views, Subscriptions etc etc, Muaaah.

PS-I'm so exited for the WIN and GD's new song. :D
I can't waiiiiiiittttttttt. <3 <3

 

--ENXIE