Chapter 1

I'm Sorry I Love You (editing)

 

 

She sat alone at a table reserved for two, trying not to mind the people besides her staring and whispering probably because she was waiting for someone who wasn’t going to show up. She looked at the watch, it was already past 9, and it had already been an hour or so. She fought the urge to call him, but after a few minutes she accepted defeat and took out her iPhone from her Chanel bag and dialled #1(speed dial),

‘The number you’re trying to call is busy please call again later or send a voice mail after the beep’.

She hung up putting the phone back into her bag. This wasn’t his first time, yet he always had his excuses and she could never stay mad at him for long. She called for the waiter and asked him for a pinot. She sat there and tried her best to not let others know that she was expecting someone, which she also knew was obvious now, but she did anyway. She didn’t want to look like an idiot who got stood up so she ate all the specials and drank a little more than usual, well, A LOT! She usually didn’t drink as much she only drank a sip or two during occasions or a celebratory toasting. She had cleared her schedule and cancelled all meetings, all because he had a day off and they hadn’t met for over a month now, which clearly didn’t matter to him as much as it did to her. After paying her bill she headed towards the back exit, she didn’t want to attract the paparazzi, not now; she didn’t want to be pictured leaving a restaurant on Valentine’s Day, ALONE and that too, drunk. Though her head was spinning and it ached like nails being drilled into her skull, she was still in her senses and knew she was in no condition to drive.

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV-

 

I couldn’t see the number I was dialling, it was all a blur. And I did manage to dial a number as I heard a voice answering from the other side. It didn’t matter who it was for now, I just wanted someone to send me a car or drive me home.

“Hello” my voice sounded more like a whisper, after clearing my throat I spoke again
“Hello……?”
“Hunchae?! Is that you?” ‘Hunchae’?  Jingyo Oppa.
“Oppa!! I need you. Please.” I extended the ‘PLEASE’ to make it sound more urgent.
“What happened? Are you okay?” I could hear his concern over the phone… Jingyo Oppa has always had my back. And I’ve been there for him too so I trusted him to do the same.
“Wait! Are you drunk?” his voices sounded as if he was trying not to let the others from his side hear. The rest of the YG family were in Teddy Oppa’s Twosome Studio Opening. And I didn’t go. Just me.
“Ne…… I’m sorry” I sighed.
“Where are you?”
“Pierre Gagnaire”
“Got it.”
“35/F Lottle hote…..”
“I know where it is. I’ll be on my way” he cut me off.
“Ani… Oppa.. just send a car….Or a taxi.you must be busy and..” I said reluctantly
“No! It’s not safe.. And you’re drunk! Aiish!” he replied emphasizing on the word Drunk.
“Arasso…” My voice drifted, and my head felt light headed. I tried walking back to the hotel until I almost couldn’t feel my feet anymore and everything started spinning. I punched my head a few times to regain control.. Until I fell flat on my . And to make things worse, my dress got soaked as I fell on the wet floor.


 

Jiyong’s POV-

I told Youngbae that I had something to do and I ran out of the studio, I could see his confused look as I left and ran out of the studio there were the paparazzi clicking pictures of me leaving the studio, but that didn’t matter for now. Chaerin needed me.

When I reached the hotel I could see few reporters and photographers, so to avoid I parked my car across the street and pulled up my scarf and pulled down my cap to not grab attention, some managed to take some photos I assumed as the flashes hurt my eye though I wore my sunglasses. I entered the hotel and talked to the parking boy to get my car and park it at the back exit and handed him my keys with a tip which was enough to let him know that ‘I-Was-Never-here’! I then dialled my phone, #2(speed dial) ‘The number that you’re tryi…..’ Yah! Chaerin-ah, where are you? I went to the counter and asked if they saw a girl, blond, probably wearing a sunglass, the receptionist called a waiter who asked if I was looking for CL from 2ne1. Yeah. I could have just said that.
“Yes, where did she go?”
“Towards the back exit…. GD Hyung can you sign th…”

“Thank you.” I said as I shot a smile at the waiter whose request I completely ignored, who still looked surprised.
I walked at a very fast pace to avoid people to see me,
When I reached the back exit .. I saw Chae sitting at a corner with her head buried under her hands supported by her knees.

“Hunchae??....Chae…..” I knelt down to her level to find that she was sleeping. I never saw her sleeping. Ever. Except in 2ne1tv.
I gently her hair from her forehead, she slowly raised her head and suddenly pushed me.
“YAHHHHHH! WHO ARE YOU! WHY’RE YOU….ah? Jingyo Oppa?” she said then suddenly buried her face under her hands again.
“My face is all swollen up .... And my eyes... My..Where? Where’s my sunglass?? Oppa?”
“Yah! Hunchae, You’re wet, drunk and were alone in this alley and you’re looking for your sunglasses?”
I teased taking her hand and pulling her up.
She couldn’t stand straight so I supported her up by putting her arm over my shoulder and my other arm on her waist. I bent down one last time to pick up her bag and I flung it under my arm.
“Oppa.. I feel dizzy.. No… I’m sleepy..!” she complained..
“Bend down Chae.. Try to vomit!” I said rubbing her back.
“Vomit? NO! in front of you.?”
“I don’t mind.. Just, do it. You’ll feel better.” And I shot a smile, It was funny how drunk she was.. I couldn’t contain myself. She’s usually the one who takes care of her Unnies when they get drunk.
She obediently bent down and poked a finger in after a few minutes she vomited..
“I feel better now” she grinned wiping her lips.
“We better get going before anyone sees us.” I quickly replied while handing her my handkerchief.
“Mm… Oppa???  My bag?” she said gesturing to the bag on arm.
“It’s okay.. I got it. My car’s probably already waiting …..” I said as I watched her bend down to remove her heels wobbling while removing one side, so I held her hand to support.
“…..For us” I continued.

 

No one’s POV-

 

The car appeared towards the alley opening. And Jiyong opened the passenger seat for Chaerin to get in and quickly opened the back door to place her bag and her heels. And they drove away. As Chaerin settled herself and within a minute she fell asleep. Though he didn’t know what was up with her he was glad he could help her as she had always, supported him and always had his back.
He looked at a sleeping Chaerin, smiled then said
“Don’t worry, I got you”.

 

 

 

 


 

A/N:

 

I'm a hardcore Skydragon shipper so.. hehe.... I feel so excited writing this.
Please Comment subscribe :)
Promise I'll make it shorter next time.

 

--ENXIE