A Rainy Day

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"Omo… it really looks like it's going to rain!" Suzy whined. IU stared through the transparent window glass. Suddenly, thunder roared across the room. IU closed her eyes tightly and clamped her ears shut. Her lips quivered in fright, as Suzy turned around and noticed that IU was shaking.

"Oh my gosh! IU, I totally forgot you were scared of thunder! Aigoo… Do you want me to drive you home?" Suzy offered with a worried tone. IU slowly removed her hands from her ears and smiled weakly at her friend.

"A-Ani! I'll be fine, don't worry," IU said shakily. Suzy scrunched her eyes, upset. IU noticed Suzy's expression and took a deep, calm breath. IU forced a smile.

"Don't worry," IU said brightly, "I'll be fine!"

"I hope so," Suzy murmured, "Because on these rainy, dark days, the gangsters are out." IU just nodded, as she looked outside once more. The clouds were as dark as dim grey. Thunder rumbled once more in the room. IU flinched and put her hoodie over her head. Suzy sighed.

"Are you sure you don't want a drive?" Suzy asked again. IU quickly nodded with a tighter smile.

"Yeah," IU replied, "I'm sure."


"Hyung," a boy whispered, "Look. Thunder. The dark sky. You think we can defeat 2PM today?"

"Huh… I don't know. It seems like there will be lightning soon, too," another male mumbled.

"Hey, but it's pretty dark, right Doojoon Hyung?" the maknae asked happily. Doojoon sighed.

"Yeah, true, but… like I said, there might be lightning soon, right Kikwang?" Doojoon asked, turning to Kikwang. Kikwang looked up from sharpening his pocket knife and looked outside.

"Well, there will be rain, too," Kikwang simply said, as he looked back down to sharpen his knife. Doojoon sighed.

"So Yoseob, you asked if we could defeat 2PM today?" Doojoon asked. Yoseob nodded excitedly.

"Er… we'll wait until Junghyung and Hyunseung comes back," Doojoon replied. Yoseob pouted as he turned to the maknae.

"Yah, Dongwoon, don't you want to fight that 2PM's maknae? He beat you up pretty badly last time," Yoseob chuckled. Dongwoon turned red in anger.

"He. Cheated." 

"No he didn't. Did you look at his fist? Dang, he's pretty tall."

"And you're pretty short," Dongwoon chuckled. Yoseob glared at him.

"YA!" Yoseob shouted, as Doojoon got between them.

"Save your energy! You don't even know when they're going to attack or if we're going to attack today. Beat each other up tomorrow in the morning then," Doojoon said with a deadly glare. Yoseob and Dongwoon gritted their teeth as they walked away. Yoseob sighed and the T.V. Just then, Hyunseung and Junghyung came.

"Now, for breaking news," the news lady said, as a picture of B2ST in the shadows appeared besides her, "B2ST had robbed another jewelry store just today again and right now. The 6 members were well disguised with the rest of the crowd, which left no one in the store able to notice who they really were. They had stolen the finest jewelry in Golden Jewels, called 'Gloria Diamond.' If anyone ever sees B2ST, please call the police and alert them." Yoseob, Doojoon, Kikwang, and Dongwoon stared at Hyunseung and Junghyung.

"We never even went to jewelry store today!" Hyunseung exclaimed, "We went out shopping."

"And Hyunseung hyung almost brought his gun out when the cashier said that he was one cent short," Junghyung smirked. Hyunseung glared at Junghyung.

"Hey, I counted the exact amount! That cashier counted wrong!" Hyunseung protested. Junghyung laughed.

"Yeah, whatever," he chuckled.

"Aish… It must be those 2PM guys. 'The beastly members.' See, we should change our name! Their motto is, 'We're 2PM, the beastly group.' That's what people get confused about 2PM and B2ST! Aish… and we're not the dangerous gangsters! 2PM just use our name even though they are the dangerous gangsters," Dongwoon complained.

"Just live with it. Tonight, we're going to fight them," Doojoon said, cracking his knuckle. He turned to Kikwang, who was now cutting some kiwi.

"Hey, Kikwang, go and send a notice letter to 2PM where to meet," Doojoon ordered. Kikwang dropped his kiwi and got up, his pocket knife still in his grip. Kikwang just nodded as he dashed out the window, which had no glass. 

"You know, Kikwang doesn't talk much. We should make him talk more," Yoseob exclaimed with a hint of a cute tone.

"Shaddup," the rest mumbled, as Yoseob pouted.