Wheezing and Coughing

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"Hi!" IU greeted, opening the door. Suzy stood there awkwardly with Taecyeon's arm wrapped around her. Wooyoung whistled around and stopped when he spotted IU. He smiled kindly at her.

"Hello IU-ssi!" Wooyoung greeted. Suzy silently mouthed to IU, "Sorry! But they followed me!" IU smiled back in reassurance.

"What brings you two here?" IU asked, glancing at Wooyoung and Taecyeon. The two glanced at each other, and then smiled at IU brightly. IU felt a bit awkward.

"Oh, nothing! We got bored and met Suzy on the way. While we did, we asked if we could follow her to your house. Wooyoung really wants to know you better," Taecyeon grinned. Wooyoung shot Taecyeon a glare, as if he wanted to say something opposing to what Taecyeon had said. Nevertheless, Wooyoung went along. 

"Yeah… I did. Plus Taec here wanted to hang out with Suzy and be her boyfriend," Wooyoung said, emphasizing certain words. Taecyeon narrowed his eyes towards Wooyoung. You're gonna get it later Woo, Taecyeon thought. Suzy laughed as IU invited the three into her house.

"I'm sorry, Taecyeon, but I already have someone I like," Suzy confessed, "It's Yoseob from the most dangerous gangster group, B2ST." Wooyoung and Taecyeon froze, as if they were shocked, surprised, or even jealous.

"Oh," Taecyeon mumbled. 

"Is there something wrong?" IU asked, leading the three to the sofa. Taecyeon and Wooyoung smiled weakly and shook their heads.

"No, nothing is wrong," Wooyoung said, "Who do you like?" IU pointed at herself.

"Me?" IU asked, a bit shock. Wooyoung nodded his head. IU bit her lower lips, thinking about the question carefully. Who do I like? Yeah, I love my parents, but what Wooyoung is asking me is totally different. Who do I love? IU wondered. "I actually don't have anyone that I like."

Wooyoung bursted out into little chuckles. He immediately stopped himself, and kept a straight face.

"Um… sorry. I didn't mean to make fun of you or anything, but really you must like someone," Wooyoung said. IU smiled and shook her head. She really didn't have anyone she was interested in. 

"Nope, I don't have anyone that I'm crushing on," IU said truthfully. Wooyoung nodded his head slowly. A girl that's a teenager who still doesn't love anyone. Interesting, Wooyoung thought, smirking secretly. Suzy, however, noticed Wooyoung's mysterious smirk.

What's he up to? Suzy wondered. Taecyeon noticed that Suzy was being a bit suspicious of Wooyoung. Quickly he cupped Suzy's cheek. Suzy flushed embarrassingly, as she whacked away Taecyeon's strong and firm hands.

"W-What are you doing ert?!" Suzy screeched.


"W-What are you doing ert?!" a voice screeched. Yoseob widened his eyes, afraid that IU and her guests were going to get or injured. Oh shoot, I've got to go down there! Yoseob thought, fumbling with opening the closet. His injured ribs somehow seemed to poke his lungs. Yoseob caught his breath as he stopped moving.

Argh! I hate you stupid broken rib! Yoseob thought angrily, Wait, why am I even worried about IU in the first place? If she's gone, I can do whatever I want to in this house! Even though he tried to ease himself with that thought, part of his heart felt like it was begging for Wooyoung to go downstairs and save IU. His head ached with confusion, as he stood still in the tight closet. 

Since when did IU start giving me a headache? wondered Yoseob.


"ert? Ha!" Taecyeon scoffed, "Well, sorry to disappoint you, Yoseob lover!" Taecyeon got up and stormed out of the house. Suzy covered her cheeks with her nervous hands, as IU raised an eyebrow. She turned to Wooyoung, who was also a bit confused. Noticing that IU wanted an answer from him, Wooyoung simply shrugged.

"Uh, I guess he's jealous?" Wooyoung lied. IU starred at Wooyoung for a bit. Then, she started to slowly nod her hand.

"Yeah, it makes sense. Poor Taecyeon-ssi," IU sighed, "But really, Suzy, B2ST Yoseob is really annoying." Wooyoung grinned. 

"Exactly what she said! I totally agree," Wooyoung agreed, starring at IU with awe. Suzy glared at IU.

"How do you know? You never met him or anything, right?" Suzy snapped. IU froze, noticing that she almost slipped her secret about Yoseob staying over at her house. I don't wanna die, IU thought, Maybe Yoseob is somewhere here, hiding. Yes, he could be hiding, watching me if I would say anything about his existence here. Oh gosh, if he's here, he can actually show himself in front of my friends! IU was worried.

"IU?" Wooyoung asked, waving his hand in front of IU's house. IU quickly shook her head and smiled nervously.

"Uh, um… you know, I have to clean the house and everything right now, so if you two please just go back home, it'd be nice," IU said a bit too quickly. Wooyoung raised his eyebrows in suspicion as Suzy grinned and nodded.

"Arraso. It must've been tiring for you to have two boys over here. I understand. Sorry for the intrusion!" Suzy apologized, as she slipped on her shoes at the entrance. Wooyoung followed Suzy, still a bit suspicious of IU.

"Bye guys!" IU waved, pushing the two out the entrance even though they weren't quite ready to leave. IU slammed the door closed and ran upstairs. 


Meanwhile, Suzy and Wooyoung blankly starred at the closed and locked door.

"She really must want to clean her house," Suzy said calmly.

"She sure does," Wooyoung mumbled. He still had a suspicious feeling that IU was lying to him. Nah, it's just your thoughts, Wooyoung. No need to worry about such a thing. Though, why do you feel like you just have to go back in the house? Just stick to the plan, Woo! Stop being so distracted! Wooyoung scolded himself, as he parted with Suzy to find Taecyeon.


IU quickly opened her closet, hoping to see Yoseob in there. Just then, Yoseob accidentally rolled off the closet and landed on top of IU. IU yelped, as Yoseob moaned in pain. IU sighed in relief. Good, he was still in the closet, IU thought.

"Aish… because I was so worried about you, I had to force my guests to leave the house! I thought you were out of the closet!" IU grumbled. Yoseob smiled weakly at IU, as he rolled off of IU. IU quickly sat up, her head hovering over Yoseob's face.

"I… don't break… promises," Yoseob wheezed. Suddenly, he started coughing. IU scrunched her eyebrows. Something isn't right, IU thought, He sounds… weak.

"Are you okay?" IU asked quietly.

"Perfectly fine. I'm a gangster," Yoseob grinned. Right then, he started coughing out blood. IU's eyes rounded in fear, not understanding what was wrong with Yoseob. 

"Y-Yoseob?" IU stuttered, "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing!" Yoseob coughed, wheezing this time. He could hardly breath now. It felt like his bones were poking his lungs so that he wouldn't be able to breath.

"Yoseob? Yoseob! Yoseob, you're not okay at all! Let me call the hospital!" IU exclaimed, running to grab her phone. Yoseob cough out some more blood as he slowly closed his eyes.

"No… I don't need a doctor," he wheezed. When IU came back, Yoseob out.