The Metal Bar

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"Hey Suzy, can I talk to you? It's about IU…"

"No," Suzy said, a bit too quickly. Taecyeon raised an eyebrow. As I thought, something is definitely fishy, Taecyeon thought. He cleared his throat loudly and sat next to Suzy.

"C'mon, Suzy! You're sitting here alone, eating lunch. I mean, you should be lonely. You must want to talk about some kind of news with someone, right?" Taecyeon asked. Suzy sighed and shook her head. Please leave me alone, Suzy thought silently, nibbling on her dumplings. Taecyeon took a deep breath.

"Suzy, I…"

"Are you interested in IU? If you are, I'm sorry, but she's taken from someone very special," Suzy said quickly, walking away from Taecyeon while eating her lunch. Taecyeon scrunched his eyebrows. Something is definitely fishy, he thought as he got up. When he turned around, he accidentally bumped into Wooyoung.

"Oof! Aish…hyung!" Wooyoung whined, rubbing his nose. Taecyeon bit his lips and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Um, sorry Wooyoung! Anyways, why are you here?" Taecyeon asked. Wooyoung shrugged.

"I saw you talking with Suzy so I thought I'd come along. What'd she say? I heard 'someone very special.' Is IU absent because one of relative passed away?" Wooyoung asked. His eyes seemed to show that he was actually worried about IU. Taecyeon shrugged.

"No, all she said was that if I liked IU–"

"Hyung, you like IU?!" Wooyoung screeched.

"No! Why would I? My 'interest' is only Suzy, remember? Wooyoung did you forget about the plan?" Taecyeon asked, widening his eyes. Wooyoung bit his tongue and his dry lips.

"Er, no. Anyways, what did she say after that?" Wooyoung asked.

"Eh, she said that IU is taken from someone very special. Do you think that's Yoseob?" Taecyeon asked. Wooyoung looked shocked. IU…Yoseob…Yoseob, IU…They're together?!


IU turned pale. Her face was as white as snow, and she dropped on her knees. 4 gangsters surrounded her, either holding metal bars or pounding their fist against their palm. 

"She looks familiar, right Nichkhun?" one of the gangsters mumbled.

"Hey, isn't she the B2ST's girl or something like that, Junsu?" another monkey-looking guy asked.

"Hm…Maybe Chansung. Maybe that's the reason why she looks familiar to you, right Junho?" Junsu asked, turning to another guy.

"What do we do with her? She crossed our property," Chansung asked.

"There's only one thing we do to people who cross our property," Junho said, pulling out a sharp knife from his pocket. "We kill her." IU stared at the tip of the knife in fear. Who…Who are these people?

"P-Please let me free! I only screamed because I saw a scary shadow, and before I knew it, you guys were here!" IU pleaded. She was on the verge of tears now. 

"Should we let her go then?" Nichkhun asked, looking confused.

"What are you talking about dawg? It's a one in a life time chance to kill a girl! I want to see what she would do! Maybe she's like…like…like I dunno, but maybe she has super powers!" Chansung exclaimed.

"Well, we're not even sure if she really is the girl I saw with B2ST Yoseob," Junho mumbled. Everyone but IU heard what Junho said. IU's lips began to tremble as they began to turn purple. 

"Well, he has a point," Junsu nodded. "Should we just keep her?"

"Impossible. She'll probably scream like a maniac or something," Nichkhun laughed. IU gulped slowly. Are they willing to spare my life? Or am I going to die here? 

"You know, I'm quite surprised that she's not running away and actually listening to our conversation," Junho laughed. "That just proves that she's not Yoseob's pet. I mean, he would've warned her about us, right?"

"True, true. Alright, so can we kill her?" Chansung asked excitedly, pulling out two guns. IU widened her eyes. Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns…

"Well, she did ask us to let her go. Should we spare her life?" Nichkhun asked. 

"Wait, let's ask her for money!" Junsu exclaimed.

"But we already have a whole case of them. Just let her go," Junho said. "Besides, she's just a girl. All we have to do is knock her out with this metal thing." Everyone kept quiet except for IU, who was breathing shakily and loudly. Suddenly, the gang started nodded their head in agreement.

"True, by hitting her with that she can lose her memory. Okay, who wants to smack her head?" Junsu asked, raising a metal bar. IU froze as her eyes rounded. Chansung raised his hand enthusiastically.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh! Me, me, me!" Chansung exclaimed, as Junsu handed him the metal bar. Chansung chuckled evilly and raised the metal bar. IU widened her eyes and flinched.

"DIE!!!" Chansung shouted, and threw the metal bar against the back of IU's head. As the pain spread through all her nerve cells, IU's eyes began to roll around loosely. Her visions got extremely blurry, and the next thing she saw was the four gangsters running away. 

"IU!" someone screamed. Not able to recognize the voice, IU kept quiet. Suddenly, she collapsed on the floor and out.