Taecyeon in Love?

A Gangster Lives In My House!

IU sighed and stared at the ceiling. By now, she would be packing up her books, getting ready to leave school. She would be thinking about which bread to buy for Yoseob, and think about what to make for dinner.. She suddenly began to miss Yoseob and wondered if he was safe and in the house. Nah, he probably went to B2ST to kill time, IU thought, smiling. She stopped smiling, and closed her eyes. Ugh, Yoseob's weird language is polluting my mind. 

"Nurse!" IU called. The nurse came in the room and smiled warmly at IU.

"What may I get for you, ma'am?" the nurse questioned softly. IU shrugged.

"I just called you because I was bored," IU said. "Did anyone come by or anything?"

"Mm…No, I'm sorry ma'am. Please go to sleep and rest. It will only be a few days until you can get out of bed," the nurse informed. IU heaved a dull sigh. She has been told this many times, but those 'few days' seemed like 'few years' instead.

"Nurse, there is nothing wrong with my head, I'm sure. Can't I just go home?" IU pleaded.

"Without a guardian or your parents to take care of you, you will be staying in this hospital for a few days," the nurse said sternly. IU pouted and scrunched her eyebrows. These nurses are so unfair, IU thought. She just nodded glumly while the nurse turned around and left. IU sighed. She was alone in the white, boringly-white room. I. Am. So. Bored! IU thought, irritated by boredom.


"Let me go!" Yoseob shouted, struggling to get out of Dongwoon's and Hyunseung's grasp. The two boys were holding Yoseob back so he couldn't run away.

"Yoseob, you know you can't go back at IU's hideout," Junghyung exclaimed.

"It's a home! A home!!" Yoseob yelled, "And I'm not even trying to go to IU's house! I'm going to see IU at the hospital!"

"I think he's gone mad," Kikwang simply stated.

"I'm not mad!" Yoseob protested. "I just want to see IU at the hospital! I'm bored!"

"Chill, man! If you're bored, let's go beat up some gangs. I heard that there's a noob gang somewhere," Dongwoon suggested, smirking. Yoseob blew his bangs and glumly nodded. Psh. I don't even have time to sneak at the hospital to meet IU, Yoseob thought, frowning.


"W-Wooyoung, your face is too close!" Suzy stuttered. Wooyoung had his arm over Suzy's head and leaned against the wall. His face was only a couple of inches away from Suzy's. Suzy was too stubborn to tell him how IU was and all, so the only choice he had was to pin her against the wall and corner her. Suzy looked scared, and at the same time, a bit annoyed.

"Look, Suzy, all I want to know is how IU is, what room she's in, and which hospital she's staying at! What's so hard about telling me that?" Wooyoung asked, listing the things he wanted to know with his fingers. Suzy whimpered. This guy's going to do something to me, Suzy thought repeatedly, chattering her teeth in fear.

"Hey Wooyoung."

Wooyoung knew who the voice was. He sighed deeply and turned around.

"What is it Taec–"

Suddenly, before Wooyoung could complete Taecyeon's name, Taecyeon threw a punch at Wooyoung's face. Wooyoung widened his eyes and quickly ducked the dodge because of his quickness. Wooyoung stared at Taecyeon with socked eyes.

"What was that for, dude?!" Wooyoung shrieked. Taecyeon turned to Suzy and smiled warmly at her.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of Woo. He's…a desperate man," Taecyeon said, shooting a glare at Wooyoung. Suzy quickly nodded with wide eyes and scurried off. Oh my gosh, I can't believe Taecyeon actually punched Wooyoung, Suzy thought, shocked. At the same time, she couldn't help but smile softly that Taecyeon at saved her. She quickly stopped smiling and frowned. Andwe, Suzy, you can't possibly think of Taecyeon! You love Yoseob and only Yoseob.

Meanwhile, Taecyeon and Wooyoung were having a heated discussion. 

"Dude, why'd you punch me?" Wooyoung asked in disbelief.

"You were going to kiss Suzy, weren't you?" Taecyeon asked, narrowing his eyes.

"What?! Why would I even kiss-"

"Don't you dare lie to me, dawg. I saw the whole thing," Taecyeon interrupted, crossing his thick arms. Wooyoung frowned.

"Yeah, maybe you saw the whole thing, but did you actually listen to the conversation?" Wooyoung asked, scrunching his eyebrows frustratedly. Taecyeon stopped glaring at Wooyoung and softened his expression. He slowly nodded his head, and then quickly frowned.

"No, maybe I didn't even listen to you, but I saw your actions!" Taecyeon defended.

"Dude, I was just asking about IU! I wanted to see her at the hospital, but no, you just had to come along and try to punch me," Wooyoung said, rolling his eyes. Taecyeon stared at Wooyoung bluntly.

"Oh," was all Taecyeon said. What else did he have to say? Wooyoung sighed and shook his head.

"Maybe next time, man, listen to our conversation, arraso?" Wooyoung said, storming off. Taecyeon slowly nodded, and stared down at the ground. He glanced at his hands, which were still curled up in a fist. Why did I even try to punch Woo when he was with Suzy? Surely, I would've just walked away, Taecyeon thought, scratching his head as he walked away. Is this called love?