An Accident

A Gangster Lives In My House!

The next morning, IU found her room bright and hot. She yawned as she glanced at the clock. Oh, it's only 11:55 A.M. I'm late for school, IU thought, rubbing her eyes to go back to sleep. Suddenly, she shot her eyes wide open and stared at the clock.

"OH MY GOSH! I FORGOT THAT I HAD SCHOOL!"

IU tried to get up from her bed, but realized that something heavy was lying on her legs. As she sat up, as found Yoseob sleeping peacefully, his head on IU's legs. IU couldn't help but smile softly as she stared at Yoseob. As if her hand had a brain of its own, it reached to touch Yoseob's blonde hair. Just before she was able to touch the air, Yoseob's eyes shot wide open. IU gasped and pulled her hand back, as Yoseob yawned.

"Y-Yoseob…you're awake," IU stammered quietly.

"Of course I am. You're the one who shouted that you forgot that you had school," Yoseob said, rubbing his eyes. IU gasped as she accidentally kicked Yoseob's head off her legs. "OW!"

"Omo! You're right! What time is it…Yikes! Already noon? Aish…Yoseob, get out of here! I have to change," IU said, panicking. Yoseob smirked as he rubbed his head that was kicked. 

"Don't worry, I don't mind watching you change," Yoseob said huskily. IU's face turned bright red as she threw a random shirt at Yoseob.

"YOU ERT, GET OUT OF HERE!"


"Omo, omo, omo! I'm so dead if Umma and Appa finds out my tardies," IU mumbled to herself, checking her watch as she closed the door behind her. She could faintly hear Yoseob grumbling about her not feeding him breakfast and lunch. When she looked up, she widened her eyes. Wooyoung was leaning against a tree, whistling as if he was waiting for someone special. 

"Wooyoung?" IU called. Wooyoung whipped his head around and grinned.

"Hey IU! You woke up…really late," Wooyoung said, blushing faintly. IU lowered her head, embarrassed.

"I sure did," she mumbled. "Were you waiting for me?"

"As a matter of fact, I was," Wooyoung said, chuckling. "I thought you forgot about school or something. Plus, I wanted to hear if the rumor of you being discharged from the hospital was true."

Oh gosh, Wooyoung was nice enough to wait for me for, like, 4 hours! I wish he went ahead of me. Gosh, I feel so guilty! IU thought, feeling upset. She stared at Wooyoung sympathetically, and then flashed him a smile.

"Gomawo! Usually it's Suzy waiting for me, but thanks for waiting," IU thanked with glee. Instantly, Wooyoung brightened up. He felt his heart leap out of his chest, even though his heart was still in him. 

"S-S-Sure, no problem," the shy boy stuttered, looking down at the ground.

He shifted his feet awkwardly, as IU spoke up, "If you don't mind answering my question, why were you waiting for me?"

"Huh? Oh, um…I'm not quite sure about myself," Wooyoung said, sheepishly rubbing his neck. Heck, I totally know why I came here, Wooyoung thought. I came here to get closer to you.

If you're not sure why you came here, Wooyoung, you should've went to school first instead of wasting your time, IU thought, a bit annoyed. "Oh, I see. So you came here for no reason?"

"N-No! I did come here for a reason, but…"

"But?" IU asked, raising an eyebrow. Gah, why is it so hard talking to her? Wooyoung wondered, scratching his head.

"Er, I just wanted to know what happened to your head," Wooyoung said quickly, covering up his nervousness. IU slowly touched her forehead, and slightly gasped. She immediately remembered that night where Yoseob had secretly visited IU at the hospital and kissed her forehead. Her cheeks turned into a soft shade of pink as she stared at the ground.

"Um…Well, you know, I was outside, these four gangsters tried to kill me, and stuff…Instead, they ended up throwing a metal bar at my head," IU stammered. Ugh, if Yoseob hadn't kissed my forehead, I would've easily explained all this to Wooyoung! IU thought, biting her tongue.

I knew it, Wooyoung thought, making an angry fist. I totally knew that it was B2ST. Gosh, those four gangsters would probably be cold Kikwang, leader Doojoon, dumb Hyunseung, and…Is it either Junghyung or Dongwoon? Eh, it's either one of those two, but I'm sure that it's the cold guy, the leader, and the dumb guy.

"Well, I guess we better go to school," IU said, taking a step.

"Yeah, we should–" Wooyoung immediately stopped talking as something soft landed on his lips. His eyes widened in shock as his heart began to race faster than a horse. 

IU widened her eyes, too, but her heart didn't race. Instead, she didn't feel anything–she was just shocked. She had accidentally tripped on her shoelace and fell on Wooyoung. She must've flew a bit when she tripped since her lips reached Wooyoung's. My first kiss, IU thought. My first kiss was taken from a guy I barely know.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Oh. My. Gosh.

OH MY GOSH!!!

"YOU FREAK! STAY AWAY FROM IU!" 

Wooyoung quickly parted away and looked up. Before he could make out who the guy was, the mysterious shouter threw an angry punch at Wooyoung. Wooyoung collapsed on the ground and groaned. IU gasped and turned around. Yoseob, who held a bloody fist, angrily glared at Wooyoung. Wooyoung just chuckled and wiped his lips.

"I have no idea what you're trying to do with IU, but just freaking stay away from her!" Yoseob shouted, raising a fist. 

"Yoseob, Yoseob-ah, go back inside before he can see who you really are!" IU whispered, pushing Yoseob inside the house. "Besides, it's my fault! I accidentally tripped and–"

"As a gangster, there's no turning back after a fight. GET UP JANG WOOYOUNG! STOP PRETENDING TO BE A GOODIE-GOODIE!" Yoseob yelled, charging at Wooyoung. IU quickly jumped between him and Wooyoung.

"Yoseob, stop! It's my fault! He didn't do anything! We just had a conversation–"

"Just a conversation? Don't worry, IU, I know exactly what happened. I watched the whole thing," Yoseob said, glaring coldly at Wooyoung. "C'MON, DAWG! FIGHT LIKE HOW YOU USED TO DO!"

"Fine…You want a fight?" Wooyoung snapped, getting up. IU widened her eyes and ran to Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung, do not get into a fight with him! He has an injured rib that needs to heal for only 4 weeks later!" IU pleaded. IU turned around to Yoseob and glared at him. "Yang Yoseob, stop fighting and get back inside! Don't make this situation worse!"

"IU, stay away from that guy! I'm telling you, he's dangerous! He's a gangster for crying out loud!" Yoseob groaned, pulling his hair. 

"What? A gangster? What…You're the infamous gangster!" Wooyoung yelled, pointing at Yoseob.

"Please, Wooyoung, don't–"

"What? Me? You're the one who gave us that title! If you 2PM cleared out name and yours, then there wouldn't be any problems between us! We're just harmless guys who ran away from our home and all!" Yoseob said sharply.

"Yoseob, stop making things up and get back inside! I'll take care of Wooyoung!" IU snapped. Yoseob scoffed and glared at IU.

"You know, IU, it's great being under your care, but then this is between us gangsters," Yoseob said, tossing his neck to the side.

"Yoseob, I don't get it! Why are you making such a fuss about me and Wooyoung when we accidentally kissed?" IU questioned loudly and irritatedly. Yoseob stopped frowning and stared at IU for a second. Then, he looked at Wooyoung, and then back at IU. Why am I making such a big fuss? It's just an accident kiss, right?

Heck no it isn't an accident! Wooyoung must've made a trap! Yoseob thought, making a fist. Suddenly, he unrolled his fingers and stared at the ground, confused. Actually, this isn't something worth to be fighting for.

"IU, was that your first kiss?" Yoseob asked curiously.

"Yeah."

Never mind, this is actually something worth to be fighting for! Stupid Wooyoung, erted Wooyoung, liar Wooyoung! You're gonna so get it! Yoseob thought coldly.

"But…" IU continued. "I didn't feel anything or so, and it was an accident. So technically, it isn't my first kiss."

Right then, Wooyoung's heart shattered into little pieces like broken glass. Yoseob felt somewhat relieved hearing such a thing from IU's mouth. Okay, so there is not reason to fight. Why are my thoughts changing depending on what IU say? Yoseob wondered, scratching his head. 

Why does it hurt so much to hear such a thing when I don't even love IU? Heck, why was I so hopeful to hear a better answer? Wooyoung thought slowly, touching his chest. Why does it hurt as if I was stabbed?

What the…What just came out of my mouth? That just sounded totally weird, IU thought, touching her lips.

Silence filled the conversation. No one had anything to say. IU then checked her watch and sighed. "Listen, I guess I'm not going to school since it'll end in about four hours or so. You can go to school if you want, Wooyoung. I have to take care of Yoseob. Please don't tell anyone about Yoseob being here."

Wooyoung looked up at IU and then forced a hurtful smile. "Don't worry, I won't. Goodbye, IU-ssi."

With that, Wooyoung walked away, limping as if his leg was injured. After Wooyoung left, IU shot a nasty glare at Yoseob.

"Yoseob, you are so immature," IU snapped, storming inside the house. Yoseob sighed and followed right behind IU. 

Meanwhile, Wooyoung was hiding behind a bush. Taecyeon smirked and patted his shoulder. "I think we're ready. We have some evidence. We caught it all on camera, too."

"I know."

"Oh, oh! Plus, we have it on video, too," Junho added.

"I know."

"Plus, we have the recording that was attached to the tree you were leaning against to!" Nichkhun smirked.

"I know."

"We even recorded you being a weakling," Chansung chuckled.

"I know."

"Wooyoung, you sound bored and upset. You okay?" Junsu asked.

"Yeah," Wooyoung replied, staring at the house. Why does your kiss make my heart flutter and my kiss doesn't? Wooyoung wondered, staring at IU's house.