Scream

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"First I broke the rule about hanging around with gangsters, then I broke the rule about inviting people to my house to hang out or party, and now I break the rule of doing well in school. How can it get any worse?" IU complained, listing the rules she had broke. Yoseob patted her back sweetly and smiled.

"Aw, come on! It's not that bad to spend time with these guys, right?" Yoseob pointed out. IU glanced at the B2ST members, who all smiled happily. Even Kikwang smiled, but his smile was dark and evil. IU glared at Yoseob.

"This is all your fault! If you picked another house, I would never be in this situation!" IU blamed, crossing her arms and looking away. Yoseob sighed and clicked his tongue.

"You know, you should be glad you're hanging out with the B2ST gang. We never invited people to hang with us or anything," Yoseob said. IU rolled her eyes and blew her bang.

"Aish…Whatever," IU mumbled, turning around. "I'm going to take a walk outside. I need some 'fresh air.'" 

When IU walked away, the B2ST members stopped smiling and groaned. Kikwang cracked his jaws and glanced at Yoseob, who looked defeated.

"Why'd you bring her?" Kikwang asked.

"I didn't want her to go to school," Yoseob replied glumly.

"Is it because of what we told you last night? You know, about 2PM at IU's school?" Junghyung asked softly. Yoseob pressed his lips into a thin line. Shoot.

"Er, what do you mean? I was bored," Yoseob said calmly.

"We know you're lying," Dongwoon said, narrowing his eyes.

"We do?" Hyunseung asked aloud. Doojoon smacked Hyunseung's head.

"Shut up and ignore us," Doojoon grumbled. Yoseob sighed.

"Look, it's for her safety, right?" Yoseob asked. He had a point their.

"But what about Suzy? Did you bring her?" Doojoon asked. Yoseob bit his bottom lips. Busted.


"Lee Ji Eun!" 

Silence filled the air, as everyone looked at the empty seat between Suzy and Wooyoung. Suzy bit her lips nervously. She never misses school, even she's really sick, Suzy thought. The teacher raised an eyebrow.

"Where is Ji Eun-ssi?" the teacher asked Suzy. Suzy gulped nervously.

"She, uh…Is sick!" Suzy lied. Please led the teacher get fooled with this lie, please! Suzy begged in her mind, crossing her fingers secretly. The teacher raised an eyebrow and stared at Suzy strangely. Then, he said and continued down the list. 

"Lee…"

Wooyoung widened his eyes and stared at the empty desk. IU is absent? She's sick? I wonder what happened, Wooyoung thought. Suzy sighed in relief and uncrossed her fingers. What she didn't know was that there was one person who saw Suzy's crossed finger. Taecyeon stared at Suzy's finger, and then at Suzy. Something's up, Taecyeon thought, glancing that the empty desk.


30 Minutes Later…

"Dude, where's IU?" Hyunseung asked. Everyone stared at Yoseob, who nervously bit his lips awkwardly.

"I don't know. She said that she was going outside to cool herself down," Yoseob mumbled.

"What if she gets lost, Yoseob? I mean, this is an abandoned building place," Dongwoon pointed out. Just then, a sudden scream came from outside of the deserted building. The gangs quickly reacted and stood on their feet. Yoseob was the one who reacted the fastest. He ran to the direction where he heard the female scream. IU! Yoseob thought, recognizing the voice.