Plan Revealed

A Gangster Lives In My House!

Wooyoung smirked when he heard Yoseob's answer. This is going all too perfectly! Wooyoung thought, clicking his tongue. Taecyeon quietly stepped up.

"Are you sure you're going to really fight him? I mean, he does have crutches and he's hopping on one foot," Taecyeon whispered. Wooyoung laughed.

"Don't worry. It's the only way," Wooyoung said. "Besides, I'm not going to really hurt him anyways." Just kidding. Taecyeon just shrugged and stepped back. 

"Whatever, man. It's whatever you wanna do," Taecyeon said, slightly shaking his head. Wooyoung rotated his neck in a circular motion and glared at Yoseob.

"Are you ready?" Wooyoung asked.

"Never…been…better," Yoseob panted. Just jumping on one foot for a while exhausted him. He thought he felt his ribs slightly crack again since he started leaning on one side. Oh gosh let's just start this already! Yoseob thought, gritting his teeth. Wooyoung stepped up, making a fist.

Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, Wooyoung threw his fist against Yoseob's cheek. Yoseob groaned and collapsed on the floor. Suddenly, he started in pain and gripped tightly on his ribs. GAH! Yoseob thought painfully. Wooyoung smirked and wiped off the blood that stained his fist.

"What's wrong? Are you too weak to fight me?" Wooyoung teased. Yoseob narrowed his eyes and slowly got up on his foot. He used his crutches to support him while he wiped off the blood from his lips. Ugh, IU isn't going to like it if she sees blood everywhere at her house, Yoseob thought. He was a bit confused now. Why he was thinking so cautiously of IU's house. Besides, he said he would kill her if she contacted the police or something.

Wooyoung, noticing that Yoseob was a bit distracted, used this chance to kick his ribs. He charged towards Yoseob and lifted his feet. Right when he was about to cause more severe injuries on Yoseob's ribs, a hand stopped Wooyoung's kick. Wooyoung widened his eyes and accidentally fell on the ground. The 2PM gangs widened their eyes and took a step forward.

"Yo, Woo, you okay?" Chansung asked nervously. Wooyoung groaned and realized that he had scraped his elbow. Aish… he thought grumpily, glaring at the person who stopped his kick. It was no other than Doojoon with the other B2ST gangs. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," Wooyoung muttered, getting up on his feet. This is getting interesting.

"You guys should have some respect to someone who's got a broken rib," Doojoon snapped. Wooyoung smirked.

"Why? A gangster will always fight for his gang or defend himself. If I hadn't asked him to accept the challenge, he would've been dead by now," Wooyoung said cooly. Junghyung coldly glared at Wooyoung.

"Yeah, but 6 gangster against 1? Now that's really unfair," Junghyung said. Dongwoon took this chance to pull Yoseob back. 

"Hyung, you okay?" Dongwoon whispered. Yoseob blinked rapidly. He was a bit dizzy, but he was also fine. Yoseob weakly grinned at Dongwoon.

"Never been better," Yoseob croaked, coughing out blood. 

"What? Unfair? It's exactly what I said–A gangster will always fight for his gang or defend himself. What do you mean it isn't fair? Besides, you guys weren't even with him. Why would you leave a gang who's on crutches?" Wooyoung laughed. Junsu quietly tapped on Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Um…Wooyoung, what's crutches?" Junsu asked quietly. Wooyoung and Taecyeon groaned. Of course, only the two of them knew what crutches were since they went to school. 

"Crutches? You guys don't know what crutches are?" Hyunseung laughed. He snatched away Yoseob's crutches and lifted them up high in the air. "It's THESE!" 

In a speed of light, Hyunseung pointed the crutches at Wooyoung and started charging at him. Yoseob, who finally regained his consciousness, widened his eyes when he saw Hyunseung about to attack Wooyoung. Yoseob was slightly confused why Wooyoung was staying in place. He knew that Wooyoung would run away by now unless…

Unless he wanted to be hurt! Yoseob thought, widening his eyes even wider than before. He wanted to tell Hyunseung to stop, but instead, he coughed out some blood. Argh! What is Wooyoung really up to? 

"GAH!" Wooyoung screamed, as Hyunseung stabbed the crutches on Wooyoung's stomach. Wooyoung accidentally coughed out some blood on the crutches and collapsed on the ground. He acted as if he passed, but deep inside his heart, he was smirking. Perfect, Hyunseung, Wooyoung thought. All the 2PM gangsters ran up to Wooyoung, who kept throwing up the red liquid. 

"This isn't over yet. We'll get you back sooner or later," Nichkhun said, smirking as they dragged Wooyoung away. Wooyoung slightly groaned in pain. Oh gosh, that really hurt, Wooyoung thought, and out.

Meanwhile, Yoseob couldn't stop coughing. He began to feel light-headed and pale. What's wrong with me? Yoseob wondered, as he covered his bloody mouth. Hyunseung smirked and handed back Yoseob his crutches.

"Here Seob. You should've called us," Hyunseung said. 

"First, let's take him back and treat his wounds. Then, let's talk," Kikwang decided, as all the gangsters helped Yoseob back to the abandoned building. 


"Well, the plan got partially ruined," Wooyoung mumbled. His hands were covered in the blood he coughed out, looking like as if he murdered someone.

"Well, you can still continue it," Junho said, patting Wooyoung's shoulder. Wooyoung bit his lips and walked towards their hideout. He stopped after he was only a couple of inches away from his gang. He looked up at s and gulped slowly.

"Hey guys, do I really need to kill IU at the end? I mean, couldn't we target someone else?" Wooyoung mumbled weakly. Junsu smirked.

"Don't tell us that you're chickening out of this, Woo," Junsu teased. Wooyoung's cheeks turned bright red.

"I-It's not that," Wooyoung protested. "It's just that…IU seems so innocent. I mean, I know how the plan goes: First I have to gain IU's trust, then find some proof that IU was with Yoseob, and after that I kill her secretly at the end, but…couldn't we just kill another girl instead of IU? Like Suzy!" Taecyeon's eyes turned dark and cold.

"Oh, no, no! You ain't gonna touch my Suzy, bro," Taecyeon said, shaking his head. "Besides, we're just using Suzy to witness the scene."

"Hey, hey! You're going to have to kill her, too," Wooyoung snapped.

"…Hey Wooyoung, are you in love with IU?" Nichkhun asked quietly. Everyone stared at Wooyoung as he widened his eyes.

"N-No! Of course not!" Wooyoung defended. He suddenly scowled and looked away. "Okay, I'll continue to fool around with her and then we'll kill her at the end."

"There's our Wooyoung," Junsu smirked.

"And when Wooyoung kills IU, then the people are really going to hunt down B2ST and kill them," Chansung smirked.