A Visit To IU's House (2/2)

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"You guys are all so cool!" Suzy squealed. IU. IU rolled her eyes. They aren't cool when they pig out in my house, IU thought. 

"Suzy, c'mon! We have to work on the project," IU urged. Suzy whimpered and pouting slightly. She lowered her head a bit and began to stare at IU with puppy eyes.

"Aw, please IU? Can't we work on it tomorrow? It's not always that you get to see B2ST at your house!" Suzy begged. IU sighed deeply. Suzy knew well that IU could not refuse Suzy's puppy eyes. 

"Arraso, arraso," IU grumbled. Suzy squealed and clapped her hands excitedly. She stared at Kikwang, who was staring at his pocket knife.

"I heard that Kikwang was really sweet and all, but then he's as scary as rumors about Hyunseung," Suzy explained, staring at Kikwang with awe. Kikwang smirked and rubbed his eyes.

"That's the opposite. I'm scary, while Hyunseung's the baby," Kikwang said simply, as Hyunseung glared at Kikwang. In exchange, Kikwang shot Hyunseung his famous dead glare. Hyunseung gulped and looked away. Suzy giggled, as IU rolled her eyes again.

"You guys are so weird," IU mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Doojoon asked. IU quickly shook her head and smiled.

"Ani! Anyways…" IU turned to Yoseob, "It's fine that Suzy knows you live at my house, right? 'Cause you met her at school and she wanted to see you."

"Oh, yeah, she's an exception. I'll kill her, too, if she tells anyone about us," Yoseob said, nodding his head casually. Suzy widened her eyes.

"Kill me? Oh my gosh, to be killed by B2ST's Yoseob is an honor!" Suzy exclaimed, sighing dreamily. IU raised an eyebrow and stared at Suzy weirdly. 

"An honor? I think it's horrible! I'm not even allowed to have these guys at my house!" IU exclaimed. Suzy raised an eyebrow curiously.

"Why?" she asked.

"Appa's rule, remember? No partying and stay away from gangsters. Obviously I'm not doing that because of him," IU grumbled, shooting a glare at Yoseob. Yoseob patted his ribs.

"I can't help it. Your door was opened," Yoseob said, grinning, "Plus, my ribs are injured."

"Plus, you said you'd kill me if I kicked your out of this house," IU added. Yoseob turned his attention back to Suzy.

"So Suzy, do you have a boyfriend?" Yoseob asked. IU stiffened at that question. Why's he asking Suzy that? Are they going to date? Oh my gosh, that's even worse, IU thought.

"Ah, no. Although there is this guy that keeps trying to hit on me," Suzy said, heaving a sigh. Yoseob nodded.

"Then tell me, does IU have a boyfriend?" Yoseob asked. IU relieved a sigh. Oh, great, he wasn't going to ask Suzy out, IU thought. Suzy glanced at IU and then laughed.

"IU? No, she doesn't," Suzy answered. The B2ST members hooted loudly.

"Woah, Seobbie, you have a chance!" Hyunseung exclaimed. Yoseob laughed and as IU flushed in embarrassment. She quickly got up and walked into the kitchen silently without telling anyone. Yoseob noticed that IU was walking away.

"Um, BRB bros," Yoseob quickly said, getting up. Dongwoon clicked his tongue and turned back at Suzy. Suzy frowned and stared at down at her fingers. 

"You really like him, don't you?" Dongwoon asked. Suzy looked up at Dongwoon and quickly nodded.

"Of course! I was his fan! I was in love with him ever since I've heard him!" Suzy exclaimed, shyly looking down. Junghyung smirked and bit into a banana.

"Anyways, who's that guy you were talking about earlier? They guy who was hitting on you," Junghyung asked.

"Gosh, do you have any bruise mark or anything on you? I mean, if a guy is hitting you, it should really hurt," Hyunseung said, clicking his tongue. Doojoon groaned.

"When we meant 'hitting,' we meant 'flirting', dumbo!" Doojoon exclaimed.


"Wat'cha doing?" Yoseob asked, smiling. IU ignored Yoseob and chopped the carrots angrily. Yoseob frowned. Is she angry at me? he wondered.

"IU…"

"Be quiet!" IU snapped. Yoseob jumped, shocked at IU's snappy attitude. 

"Are you angry at me?" Yoseob asked, pouting cutely. IU ignored him as she continued to chop the carrots. Yoseob suddenly slammed his fist against his palm.

"Omo! Are you jealous?" Yoseob questioned.

"Mwoh?" IU stopped chopping up her carrots. Yes, I got her attention! Yoseob thought, grinning.

"Are you jealous that I was talking to Suzy earlier or something?" Yoseob asked, his eyes shining with hope. IU scoffed.

"I was not jealous! I was angry that I couldn't do my project with Suzy," IU exclaimed.

"Which led you to be jealous since I was talking to Suzy…"

"YA!" IU shouted.


"Ah, there's Yoseob!" Hyunseung exclaimed. Yoseob noticed that the atmosphere somehow got dark and gloomy.

"Did something happened while I was gone in the kitchen?" Yoseob asked awkwardly.

"Hey, we're going out. It's getting late," Doojoon said, as everyone got up. Suzy nodded in agreement as she got up.

"IU!" she called. IU came out from the kitchen to the living room.

"Omo, Suzy-ah, are you going?" IU asked sadly. Suzy smiled.

"Yeah, I have to go. Annyeong!" Suzy waved, as everyone went outside. IU followed Suzy while Yoseob went to say goodbye to his gangs.

"Dude," Kikwang started. Yoseob smiled happily.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Take care of IU. Something's up with 2PM," Doojoon said. Yoseob immediately frowned.

"What?"

"Suzy just told us that the person who was hitting on her was Taecyeon. There's a high chance that the Taecyeon she's talking about is from 2PM," Junghyung explained.

"That doesn't make sense, why would 2PM go to school?" Yoseob asked.

"That's what we want to find out. If Suzy is being related to 2PM, though, there's a high chance that IU's in danger," Dongwoon explained.

"Got it," Yoseob said, nodding. His expression was all serious, like as if he was fighting a tough gang.

"Other than that, thanks for the food! Gosh, I'm stuff!" Hyunseung exclaimed. Yoseob laughed and nodded.

"See ya later dawgs," Yoseob said, waving. The other gangsters left Yoseob, as he was about to turn back into the house.


"I really envy you, IU," Suzy said, heaving a deep sigh. IU bursted into little giggles.

"Why?" she asked.

"You have B2ST's Yoseob in your house! It's so unfair!" Suzy complained. It's totally unfair. Out of all the houses, he picked mine, IU thought.

"But I won't let my fandom of Yoseob get in the way of your's and Yoseob's relationship," Suzy added. IU raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Anyways, thanks for letting me see B2ST! Annyeong!" Suzy waved, as she disappeared into the streets. IU forced a smile and waved, as she turned around. She went back into her house, staring at the mess B2ST and Suzy had left. Time to clean up, IU thought, sighing deeply.


"It was them, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was."

"Suzy was there, too, right?"

"Yeah, she was."

"So B2ST Yoseob is related to IU!" 

"Yeah, she is," Wooyoung mumbled. Taecyeon clicked his tongue.

Wow, I didn't know that Junho was so accurate! Let's go report this to the guys," Taecyeon suggested. Wooyoung nodded as the two gangsters dashed away into the shadows. I can't believe it's true, Wooyoung thought. His heart ached with pain and anger, as he silently clenched a fist. He was jealous.