Wooyoung's In Love?

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"Ah, I'm hungry!" IU complained, as Suzy giggled. She raised up IU's lunch box, as IU widened her eyes. She sighed in relief. "Oh whew! I thought I left my lunch box at home!" 

"You did. A little someone visited to give you this," Suzy said slyly, handing over IU's lunch box. IU widened her eyes.

"Who?" she asked. Who would bring my lunch box over here? IU wondered. Suzy shrugged.

"No one in particular. Anyways, about that project…" Suzy began, as she sat on the fresh patch of green grass. IU sat next to her, as she opened her lunch box. 

"Oh, the music project that our drama teacher assigned us?" IU asked, sighing deeply. Suzy smiled.

"Yup! Let's go to your house!" Suzy suggested, scooping up a spoonful of rice with her chopsticks.

"No!" IU shouted quickly. She began to choke on her food as Suzy quickly rushed to aid IU.

"Why not?" Suzy asked, raising an eyebrow. She continued to pound her fist against IU's back, as IU calmed down.

"Er, business," IU lied.

"What kind of business?" someone asked from behind. IU choked on her food once more, as Suzy stepped back. IU turned around, noticing Wooyoung pounding his fist against her back. "Eat slowly, arraso?"

"N-Neh," IU stuttered shyly, looking down at her food. Wooyoung smiled and dropped his arm to the side.

"So, what kind of business?" Wooyoung asked. IU shot him a glare.

"Why do you always get into my business? Leave me alone!" IU snapped. Wooyoung raised his eyebrows and clicked his tongue.

"Feisty," he mumbled. IU shrugged and continued eating her lunch slowly and carefully.

"Anyways, why my house? Why not yours?" IU asked Suzy. Suzy laughed.

"Because someone wants you home early. Oh, and that someone is the guy who brought over your lunch," Suzy emphasized. IU gulped slowly. She can't be talking about…

"Who's someone? Hey, IU, are you dating or something?" Wooyoung asked, frowning. Why am I frowning? Wooyoung wondered, quickly replacing his frown to a smile. IU rolled her eyes.

"As if! I would never date a gang–" IU stopped herself, as she covered with her hands. Suzy raised an eyebrow, as Wooyoung scrunched his eyebrows. 

"Gang? You're dating a gangster?" Suzy asked, glancing at Wooyoung. Wooyoung was frowning even more, as he stared at IU. He's definitely jealous, Suzy thought, giggling. IU turned red.

"I-I-I meant…meant…uh…Suzy, can we talk privately?" IU asked, smiling at Suzy with a tight smile. Suzy gulped slowly. I'm dead. 

"S-Sure,'" Suzy stuttered in reply, as she slowly got up with IU. IU led the way, as Suzy started to pick up her feet. Before she could walk, Wooyoung grabbed Suzy's wrist. Suzy widened her eyes.

"When you come back, tell me who the lucky guy is, arraso?" Wooyoung whispered. Suzy smirked.

"Wae? Are you jealous?"

Wooyoung blushed furiously, as he released Suzy's wrist. He casually put his hands in his pocket and shrugged carelessly. 

"I-I'm not jealous. I-I'm just curious. Yeah, that's right, curious," Wooyoung said, walking away. Why did you even ask that question? Wooyoung thought to himself, secretly making faces. Suzy giggled and ran to IU, silently following her.


"Speak." 

"…What do I have to say?"

"I saw you with Suzy. What were you doing?" Taecyeon asked, jealous. Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Relax, nothing's going on with me and Suzy. I was just asking her about IU," Wooyoung replied casually, smirking, "Have you fallen in love with her?"

"I…I think. I think someone else might have to take my place," Taecyeon mumbled. Wooyoung laughed as he put his hand on Taecyeon's tough shoulder.

"Look, the reason we picked you was because you're stronger than me. I just volunteered to do it. Just keep up with the plan. Don't worry, if you fall in love with Suzy really hard, then you can switch places with Chansung, arraso?" Wooyoung said, patting Taecyeon's shoulder. Taecyeon forced a smile and nodded as Wooyoung walked away.

"Wooyoung!" Taecyeon called turning around to face Wooyoung. Wooyoung stopped his tracks and faced Taecyeon.

"Hm?"

"Do…Do you think you're falling in love with IU-ssi?" Taecyeon asked. Wooyoung stiffened.

"What?"

"I mean, if you do, that's even worse than me falling in love with Suzy. You know that, right Wooyoung?" Taecyeon pointed out. Wooyoung bit his lips and let out a bitter laugh.

"Of course not, I would never fall in love with such a girl," Wooyoung muttered, as he walked away. In his head, he tried to persuade his thoughts that it was because IU was a girl. However, in his heart, the more he thought about IU, the faster his heart began to race. What did IU do to me? Wooyoung wondered, slowly putting his right hand on his chest. Kung, kung, kung…