It's Hard To Kill Someone You Love

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"GAH! DON'T!" Suzy screamed. IU sleepily woke up. She wasn't exactly sure what had happened, but all she knew was that she had a huge headache and that she was sleepy. Her visions cleared when she saw someone holding a knife high up in the air. IU widened her eyes.

"AH!!!" she screamed. The person holding the knife dropped the knife and closed his ears with his hands. The knife slashed against IU's leg. Red liquid trickled down IU's leg, as pain began to attack her body. 

"IU! Thank goodness you're awake! They were about to kill you!" Suzy exclaimed, heaving a sigh.

"W-Where are we?" IU stuttered nervously. She looked up, and widened her eyes as when she saw the person who had held the knife. "Wooyoung?"

"And Taecyeon, too," Suzy whispered, gritting her teeth. She shot a nasty glare at Taecyeon. "And here I thought that you were trying to be my friend."

"Suzy-ah, I can explain!" Taecyeon exclaimed.

"Save it for later! Hmph." Suzy looked away, furious with Taecyeon.

"I wasn't going to kill you! I swear!" Taecyeon swore.

"Hey! You said that after I kill IU, you'd kill her!" Wooyoung protested. 

"Shut up!" Taecyeon snapped. The two continued to bicker about killing the girls, as the girls stared and watched. 


"Yoseob, this is all your fault," Doojoon blamed, shooting him a nasty glare. The B2ST members were hiding, as they heard another vehicle passing by. 

"Well I'm sorry that IU's parents thought that we were behind this! Aish…2PM must've done this. They're so dead," Yoseob muttered coldly.

"You two, shut up! The officers might here us!" Kikwang snapped. Police cars were rolling around their territory, trying to find the "most dangerous" gang. Yoseob and Doojoon immediately stopped arguing. 

"Can we go now?" Hyunseung whined. "I'm bored of just standing around!"

"No, we can't, because Yoseob got us into this mess," Junghyung grumbled.

"Will you guys stop blaming me? I said I was sorry!" Yoseob snarled.

"I think I heard them over there!" the six heard the officer shout.

"Shoot, Yoseob! This is what you get for being so loud, you loud mouth!" Dongwoon growled.

"Who you callin' a loud mouth?" Yoseob shouted.

"It's them! I really heard them! Everyone, get on the move!" the officer shouted.

"Gah!!! Will you keep your mouth shut, dumbo? Even Hyunseung knows how to be quiet!" Doojoon shouted, slapped the back of Yoseob's head.

"Hey, I got a compliment!" Hyunseung said happily.

"C'mon, let's go!" Kikwang said, tugging Hyunseung's ear as the six started to secretly move.

"Aw! But I wanted to fight!" Hyunseung whined.

"You can fight later! For now, let's find IU!" Yoseob hissed, pressing his lips into a thin line.


"I can't believe you still didn't kill them."

"Hey, Junsu, try killing girls who you're close with. It's hard," Wooyoung complained.

"Can we please not kill Suzy? Let's just kill IU, since she's the main one," Taecyeon begged, tugging on Nichkhun's sleeve.

"But she's going to witness it and she's gonna tattle-tell on us," pointed out Junho.

"Suzy, you're not going to tell anyone, are you?" Taecyeon asked, using his puppy-eyes.

Suzy shot Taecyeon a cold glare. "Of course I'm going to tell the officers! You killed my best friend!"

"Hey, I'm still alive, you know," IU grumbled. "So don't you killed as past tense!"

Wooyoung cupped IU's cheek and smiled softly. "Sorry, IU, but I have to kill you."

"Why? I thought you were my friend," IU snapped. She was furious with Wooyoung. Why couldn't he just let her go?

Wooyoung, however, kept quiet. He, too, had believed that he was friends with IU, but now, he wasn't so sure. Was he crushing on her, was he friends with her, or was he enemies with her?

"Hey! Remember that girl we met a long time ago? She is IU!" Junho exclaimde, pointing at IU.

"No, I'm Suzy," IU said sarcastically.

"Oops! So we could've killed her before? Dang it, that metal bar was a waste," Chansung grumbled.

"Wait, you hit IU's head?" Wooyoung asked, his eyes widening.

"No, we hit Suzy's head," Nichkhun said sarcastically.

"Would eveyrone stop bringing my name into this conversation?" Suzy asked, irritated.

"Anyways, it's time to kill her. Wooyoung, Taecyeon, can you not kill them with a knife?" Junsu questioned.

"Er..." Wooyoung and Taecyeon started. They weren't sure how to explain the situation. Were they suppose to say that they love IU and Suzy and didn't want to hurt them? When Junsu noticed how quiet the two were, he sighed.

"Open your palm," Junsu demanaded. Wooyoung and Taecyeon obeyed. 

Suddenly, their eyes widened in fear as Junsu placed a gun on the palm of their hands; they could sense that the gun had bullets in it. They stared at Junsu, and then back at the gun, and then back at the girls.

"Well, if you can't stab them, you can shoot them, right?" Chansung said.

"Exactly," Junsu agreed, nodding his hand.

"Aw, they're so lucky! I wanna shoot someone," Chansung said enviously.

It's hard to kill someone you love, Chansung, Wooyoung thought, glancing at pale IU.