Stormy Battle

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"AH!" IU screamed, as lightning struck a nearby tree and thunder roared in her ears. She quickly clamped her ears shut. I knew it, IU thought, I really should've took Suzy's offer. I should've went home when she asked me earlier. Now here I am, walking home like a coward.

"Well, well, look what we have here," someone chuckled. IU stiffened, as group of gangsters surrounded her. Gangsters, IU thought, holding her breath, Call the police! 

IU quickly reached into her school bag to find her phone. She bit her lips nervously, unable to find the small electronic device. This just has to happen now! IU thought, upset. She only found papers, books, pens, erasers, and pencils. That was all. She didn't see anything else electronic except her ipod. She frantically looked at the boys who surrounded her. Her lips quaked with fear. She had no idea what to do right then. Her legs began to grow weaker by the minute as the gangsters approached closer. Goodbye myself, IU thought, clamping her ears shut with her hands and closing her eyes tightly.

After another loud thunder, IU jumped. It's been about 5 minutes since she had been staying in that position. Slowly, she opened one eye. IU unclamped her ear and stared at the gangsters. They were all on the ground, their nose and lips bleeding. Some of them looked like someone punched them pretty hard. No time to think about that, IU! You have to rush before another–

Thunder roared across the sky. IU whimpered, as she ran towards her house. She didn't even think about finishing her thoughts. All she wanted was to go home, duck under her covers, and shut her ears tightly with her hands. 

As she ran to her house, she didn't notice a cute guy watching her from on top of a tree. The guy smirked and wiped his lips. He found out that the corner of his lips were bleeding, but he didn't care. Suddenly, his phone rang. The cute guy sighed deeply and picked up the phone.

"Yeah bro?" Yoseob answered.

"Yoseob, where are you?" Doojoon asked impatiently. Yoseob smirked.

"Eh, somewhere. I was just saving this girl from the 11th dangerous gangster– U-Kiss. If they quitted flirting with girls and fight other gangsters, it's possible they could reach up to the 6th dangerous gangster," Yoseob trailed off, changing the subject. 

"And you have to stop saving girls and getting into other gangsters' mess. Oh, and Dongwoon wants to know what kind of girl you met. Wait– DONGWOON!!" Doojoon shouted over the phone. Yoseob winced as he rubbed his almost-deaf ear. 

"Aish… You shout too much. Anyways, this girl is really cute and innocent. Just tell that to Dongwoon, arraso? I'll be there in about 5 minutes," Yoseob estimated, hanging up. It's time, Wooyoung, Yoseob thought, For you to be defeated in humility. 


Flash Back:

"ACK!" Yoseob yelped, scraping his back on the concrete. Wooyoung smirked and wiped his blood off from his lips with the sleeve of his jacket. 

"Do you give up yet? Cause your members seem like they can't handle us anymore," Wooyoung laughed evilly. Yoseob gritted his teeth, his blood that leaked on the bottom of his lips. Slowly, Yoseob got up, but then Wooyoung kicked Yoseob's stomach and jumped on top of him, punching Yoseob's stomach. Yoseob couldn't help but squirt out some blood on the ground. This was just too much for Yoseob to handle. He wanted to give up, but a part of him wanted to still fight against Wooyoung. Yoseob struggled to get up, but he was barely able to move. Wooyoung smirked as he got up. He gave Yoseob one last kick on the ribs, where Yoseob screamed in pain. 

"Yo dawgs! This guy's practically dead now," Wooyoung snickered, as the rest of the 2PM members gathered with Wooyoung.

"Yeah, their just like little puppies. Useless. C'mon, now, let's go," Junho chuckled, as the 2PM members walked away. The B2ST members were all beaten up badly, as a small pool of blood surrounded them. Yoseob gasped for air, closing his eyes tightly and covering his eyes with his arm. He was going to get revenge. Pure, sweet revenge…

Flash Back Ended


The next thing Yoseob knew, he was with his buddies in front of an old, abandoned amusement park. He quickly scanned the place, noticing that there were many obstacles in the way. This is going to be a tough battle, Yoseob thought, as lightning struck a nearby tree and thunder roared once more, And a stormy battle, too.

"Like we practiced, guys. Battle the guys you battled last time," Doojoon reminded, as the others nodded.

"We could've rehearsed a bit if Yoseob arrived earlier," Dongwoon complained, as he muttered the words dimly. Yoseob glared at the maknae.

"What did ya say?" Yoseob asked, his bottom lips. Dongwoon raised his hands as if he was surrendering. 

"Nothin' bro, nothin' at all," Dongwoon lied, as Hyunseung and Junghyung laughed quietly. Kikwang gave all of them an deadly glare, as the 5 closed their mouths and pressed onto their lips tightly. If Kikwang was giving you a glare, you would not want to continue whatever you were doing, especially his deadly glare. One look of his deadly glare, you would immediately die as if his glare was some kind of knife. 

"Shaddup," Kikwang mumbled, as the 5 nodded. Sometimes, Kikwang seemed like he was the leader of the group instead of Doojoon since Kikwang was able to control them all. However, at the same time, Doojoon was more responsible and always solved most of the the problems they had faced throughout their lives. So, Doojoon was chosen as the leader instead of Kikwang.

30 minutes later, the boys were drenched in the heavy rain. Yoseob sneezed, Hyunseung, Junghyung, and Dongwoon played cards, Kikwang mysteriously found an apple and started to cut it with his new pocket knife, and Doojoon patiently leaned against a large lamp post nearby. When are those freakin' B2ST members comin'? Yoseob wondered angrily. He shot a glare at Kikwang.

"Kikwang, are you sure you sent 2PM the note?" Yoseob asked.

"Are you doubting me?" Kikwang grumbled, staring at Yoseob. Yoseob crossed his arm.

"I'm catching a cold here, ya know! You're just eating that stupid apple. Throw it away!" Yoseob mumbled. 

"I was never eating this apple. I was just cutting the skin off," Kikwang defended. Yoseob grumbled something in a low voice, but no one was able to hear it.

"When are those 2PM guys coming!?" Dongwoon whined.

"Sorry for the late arrival, dawgs," a familiar voice said. Dongwoon quickly got up.

"It's him! I remember his voice!" Dongwoon exclaimed, as Chansung from 2PM appeared with the rest of the members, "Chansung… The guy who punched my face, like, 500 times!"

"And kicked you once," Chansung added with a smugly smile. Dongwoon growled at him.

"No need to shove it in," he muttered angrily.

"What– ACHOO!– ugh, took you so long!?" Yoseob asked furiously, wiping his runny nose. Wooyoung stared at Yoseob sympathetically.

"Awww~ The little puppy is too sick to fight?" Wooyoung mocked as he cupped his hands like a bunny and pouted cutely. His group burst out into smugly laughs. Yoseob gritted his teeth.

"When I win, I'll say the same thing to you, Wooyoung!" Yoseob promised. 

"Anyways, you guys feeling any better to fight? I mean, you guys have been in the rain for 30 minutes or so," Taecyeon smirked, staring up in the sky and putting the palm of his hand out as the rain splashed onto his rough hand. Junghyung frowned, his eyebrows all scrunched up.

"Course. Never been better," Junghyung said, cracking his knuckles. Taecyeon laughed and cracked his knuckles louder than Junghyung. Junghyung gulped nervously.

"But Yoseob, are you okay? I mean, I think you caught a cold or something in this rain," Doojoon asked worriedly. Junsu chuckled quietly.

"Aww, the puppy needs his mama to take care of him. What a baby," Junsu smirked. Yoseob's face turned blazing red. 

"I don't need anyones' help," Yoseob protested, defending himself. Wooyoung his lips slyly, examining Yoseob. He leaned against Junho.

"His ribs. That's his weak point, isn't it?" Wooyoung whispered. Junho studied Yoseob. Junho had the talent to know his enemies's weak points just by examining his enemy. Junho grinned evilly and nodded. Wooyoung smirked and clicked his tongue.

"I thought so," Wooyoung muttered. Yoseob suddenly felt uncomfortable. He felt a pair of strong hands on his shoulder. Yoseob turned around, noticing Doojoon staring at Yoseob intensely.

"Good luck," Doojoon whispered, "And do your best!" Yoseob smiled brightly and nodded.

"Yes sir!"


"Ah… I wonder if the thunder stopped," IU mumbled, drying herself with a small, fluffy pink towel. She had just finished taking a long, warm shower. Occasionally, she heard thunder in the restroom, but she tried to keep herself calm. 

Just then, IU heard the loudest, rumbling thunder of all the thunders she had heard earlier. Lightning flashed in a blink of an eye, as the things around the house began to look haunted. IU winced and bit her bottom lips tightly, keeping her legs tightly together. She began to stiffen, since she didn't know what to do at that moment. My bed! IU thought, Run to my bed! 

Quickly, before another thunder quaked the house, she stomped her feet all the way to her room, hoping to make it to her bed. She had enough of all these scary sounds and such. It was worse enough for her parents to be gone on a business trip and on a vacation trip.

She sighed deeply when she arrived a her bed. She had her cell phone clenched in her hands, as small tears trickled down her cheeks. Her heart pumped with fear, as IU began to see ghosts and monsters when she closed her eyes. A sudden thought popped up in her head at that moment: "Alright, dear. Call us if you're in trouble."

Those were the exact words her mother had said before they had parted. IU quickly dialed her mother's phone number, hoping that she would pick up. Before IU knew it, she was told to put a voice message after the beep. 

BEEP.

"Um… Umma?" IU started. Then, she quickly hesitated and said, "Ah, never mind. Sorry, Umma! I guess I called the wrong number! I promise that I'll be more careful about who I'm calling! B-Bye." Then, IU hung up. She tried her dad after, hoping that he would pick up.

"Hey!" IU's dad voice echoed. IU's heart began to open up, as she smiled. Appa picked up! He picked up the phone! IU thought happily.

"Sorry, but I'm a bit busy right now! Leave a message after the 'beep' and I'll try to get back to you!" her father exclaimed, as another long 'beep' rang in IU's ear. IU stared at no where particular, dumbfounded. It was just another voice message, IU thought.

"Appa…" IU whispered, "Sorry! Wrong number! I wanted to call my friend, that's all. Um, it's a project. Bye! Hope you're having fun!" IU forced a tight smile as she hung up again. More tears trickled down her cheeks. IU closed her eyes tightly as she held the phone closer to her chest. Appa… Umma… I'm lonely. I don't want to be lonely anymore in this house, IU silently thought to herself, as she prayed for someone to accompany her.


"UGH!!!!" Yoseob yelped, as Wooyoung pounded his fist on Yoseob's rib. Yoseob gasped for air, as he tightly grabbed his ribs. How… Why… How does he see my every move? Why does he always win? Yoseob thought sadly, as Wooyoung smiled satisfyingly. 

"I think I'm done here right now. Anytime you want to get beaten up, call me!" Wooyoung laughed hysterically, as he walked away with the rest of his buddies. Yoseob closed his eyes tightly and looked up. Everyone was unconscious. Except me, Yoseob thought, Did I not put the effort into this fight?

Slowly– very slowly– Yoseob drew himself up with the support of a nearby lamp post which was right next to him. He grabbed his ribs, which seemed to be broken. Yoseob groaned in pain, as he dragged his feet. I'm sorry, guys, Yoseob thought, staring at all his unconscious members, But then I want to train and come back as a better person. A person who can actually fight against 2PM and win against them. 

With that thought in his head, Yoseob dragged himself away. 

45 minutes later, Yoseob ended up at a unfamiliar house. Strange, he thought, I thought I've visited every part of this place, but I guess not. I wonder if there is anyone in there. 

Yoseob dragged himself up the stairs, and knocked on the door. With just one knock, the door slowly opened, squeaking loudly as if it was a haunted house. Yoseob raised an eyebrow, as thunder echoed in his ear and lightning flashed before his eyes could see it. Yoseob limped inside the house, his ribs suddenly hurt again. The lights were off. It seemed like no one was there or something. Yoseob found a nearby couch and slowly rested himself on the couch. He didn't care that his blood was staining the couch, he just needed somewhere to lie down. I'll leave… After I get some rest, Yoseob decided, as he closed his eyes, placed his arm over his already-closed eyes, and slept soundlessly.