Skipping School

A Gangster Lives In My House!

Ding Dong!~

IU, who was eating her breakfast, sighed and got up. Yoseob was in her room, sleeping peacefully on her bed. She opened the door and found Suzy standing right in front of her. She smiled warmly and waved.

"Annyeong IU-ah!" Suzy greeted in a friendly, yet suspicious tone. IU raised an eyebrow.

"Suzy! What are you doing here?" she questioned, but right when Suzy looked at the couch, she knew immediately why Suzy was here.

"Yoseob is sleeping in my room. You can go there if you want–"

"OH MY GOSH! You guys sleep on the same bed?" Suzy asked, gaping at IU.

"What? No–"

"Is he erted? Or is he really cute when he sleeps?" Suzy asked, nudging IU's arm. IU rolled her arms and pulled Suzy in her house.

"Get in here before a fly comes in!" IU mumbled, as she slammed the door closed. Suzy giggled playfully and looked at IU.

"Can I wake Yoseob up?" Suzy asked in a pleading tone.

"No, he's sleeping," IU said strictly, "Plus, he has an injured rib. The faster it heals, the shorter he can stay in this house." Suzy widened her eyes and pouted.

"Aw, but he's really cute and adorable! He's not scary as the news say at all!" Suzy pouted. IU slammed her chopsticks against the table. She twisted her hip and glared at Suzy.

"He's annoying! He nags me every time for food and he always wants me to hang out with him! He seems to be really erted and I hate him!" IU shouted angrily. Why am I getting angry about Yoseob? Aish…calm down IU! IU thought silently. Suzy grinned and wiggled her eyebrows.

"I know you're lying," Suzy said. IU groaned and threw a book at Suzy.

"Shut up and sit down!" IU yelled as Suzy ducked her head. Yoseob came down the stairs, crawling down backwards. He groaned as he reached the ground. 

"IU, stop shouting–Oh, sup' Su," Yoseob greeted, grabbing his crutches. Suzy shyly looked away and waved a little. IU made a tight fist. She got up and dumped her empty and clean plates in the sink and grabbed her bag.

"Suzy and I will be going Yoseob! Food is on the table! Annyeong–"

"Oh, ho, ho! Wait a second there," Yoseob said, grabbing IU's wrist. IU raised an eyebrow.

"What? You don't like the food or something?" IU asked. Yoseob shook his head.

"No, I love the food. It's just that you're not going to school today," Yoseob announced. Suzy and IU widened their eyes.

"Mwoh?" the two exclaimed at the same time. Yoseob grinned at IU, and then looked at Suzy.

"IU and I are going to hang around with the B2ST gangs today."

 

A/N: Hello everyone~ X) I want to thank all my subscribers and those who have commented on this FF! :D I really appreciate it, and it really gets me motivated to write this FF! XD Anyways, I have started a woou fanfic, so if you want to, check it out! Here's the story link:

The Blind Eyes (Click)