A Visit To IU's House (1/2)

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"Tell me everything about how you got my lunch," IU demanded. The two were behind the school building, which nobody really went to. Suzy looked away from IU's gaze and played with her fingers. She had to be careful of her words. She didn't want to get IU angry or anything. She cleared and looked down.

"IsawYoseobwhileIwasgoingtothebathroom."

"What?" IU asked, scrunching her eyebrows, "Speak slower." Suzy took a deep breath and exhaled deeply.

"I saw Yoseob while I was going to the bathroom! There! I said it!" Suzy exclaimed. IU widened her eyes.

"What?"

"I told you twice! I don't want to repeat myself! Now, can we go and eat lunch?" Suzy pleaded. IU narrowed her eyes and looked away, cursing Yoseob for coming to the school again. He is so dead when I come home, IU thought.

"Suzy, you can't tell anyone about Yoseob's existence, arraso?" IU said seriously. Suzy raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" she asked. IU sighed deeply.

"If you do, Yoseob said he'd kill me, but since you know about Yoseob's existence, I guess we can come to my house," IU murmured. Suzy grinned brightly.

"Really? I get to see the B2ST's Yoseob in person? The B2ST gang?" Suzy asked excitedly. IU rolled her eyes.

"It's only Yoseob, no one else. Now, you have to keep it a secret, arraso?" IU repeated, sticking on her pinky. Suzy smiled excitedly and locked her pinky with IU's.

"Arraso!" 


After school…

"I'm home!" IU called, slipping off her shoe. 

"IU!!!!" Yoseob cheered, tackling IU into a tight hug. IU widened her eyes from the sudden touch as she collapsed on the ground. She blushed embarrassingly, as she heard hooting at the side. She glanced at the people who were hooting at Yoseob and IU. She glared at them and quickly pushed Yoseob off. She got up on her feet and pointed at the guests.

"YOU GUYS AGAIN!?" IU shouted.

"Omo, omo, omo! I can't believe I'm seeing all these guys in person! I thought you said only Yoseob was here!" Suzy exclaimed. IU sighed.

"Yeah, Yoseob was the only one that was supposed to be here. What are you five doing here?" IU asked. Doojoon smiled and bit into a slice of apple.

"We got hungry and Hyunseung spent all the money on a new video game, so Yoseob invited us to pig out here. Want some?" Doojoon asked, handing the bitten apple. IU stared at Doojoon disgustingly. 

"Aish…YA! YANG YOSEOB! Who allowed you to invite these guys here?" IU scolded. Yoseob pouted and bit into a banana. He pointed at Suzy and widened his eyes.

"Omo! I saw you before today at school!" Yoseob exclaimed, getting up on his feet. He extended his hand and grinned. "I'm Yang Yoseob! No wait, you already know me. Did I catch your name before when we met?"

"No, no! I was just fangirl-ing about you when we met! I'm Bae Suzy! Nice to meet you, uh, dog!" Suzy exclaimed, trying to impress Yoseob. Yoseob laughed as the two shook hands.

"No, you don't say it as 'dog.' It's like this: Yo dawg, wassup?" Yoseob said, smirking. The B2ST gangs cheered at Yoseob's awesome act. IU rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe you two are getting along," IU mumbled. Yoseob smirked and nudged his elbow against IU's arm.

"Why? Jealous?" Yoseob asked, wiggling his eyebrows. IU scoffed at him.

"As if! Anyways, who's cutting the fruits? You're leaving a mess on the ground!" IU yelled angrily. Kikwang appeared out of nowhere, holding an apple and a knife.

"I'm cutting it. You want me to clean it up later?" Kikwang asked. His expression was blank and cold, which made IU shiver. She quickly shook her head, walking into the kitchen.

"No, I'll clean it myself," She muttered. Gosh, I wish they'd leave! IU thought, frustrated.