Discussion About Wooyoung

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"I still can't believe that you would fight them in your condition."

"Aish…Junghyung, shut up. Kikwang, can you give me an apple?" Yoseob asked, putting his arm over his eyes. Usually, it would be Doojoon nagging the gang, but today, Doojoon wasn't in the mood to nag. Kikwang casually tossed Hyunseung Yoseob's apple, while Hyunseung ran next to Yoseob. He cautiously handed the apple to Yoseob, who munched on it hungrily.

"Did everyone see me with those crutches? You all saw it, right? You saw how I stabbed Wooyoung's stomach and how he started coughing blood everywhere, right?" Hyunseung asked proudly.

"But it's strange. Usually, Wooyoung would be able to kick or punch me away and kick Yoseob's ribs. The thing is: Why was he so weak?" Doojoon mumbled. Everyone nodded slowly, except Hyunseung. He laughed.

"Ha! Yo, Doojoon, you saw me. I could punch their faces anytime, dawg. They were so dumb to not know what crutches were, too. Aren't I epic?" Hyunseung asked, smirking as he pretended he was fighting an invisible guy. 

"No, you looked like a fool who needed weapons to attack someone," Dongwoon chuckled. Hyunseung glared at the maknae.

"Shaddup."

"You both shut up! Ugh, my face hurts," Yoseob complained, groaning. 

"That's what you get for being weak, dude," Dongwoon said.

"Shaddup," Yoseob grumbled.

"Will you all be quiet? I'm trying to think of a reason why Wooyoung wouldn't attack back! We all know that Wooyoung is a quick gangster. He would've easily weakened us," Doojoon pointed out.

"Maybe he has crutches, too?" Hyunseung asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"Do you see any injuries? He seemed fine," Dongwoon said.

"By the way, Yoseob, why were you coming here? We could've used these boxes to communicate," Hyunseung said, pointing at a cellphone he was holding. Yoseob did not reply. 

"IU's at the hospital, so I came to kill some time," Yoseob quietly replied.

"That's fine with us. Let's hit the sack, now. I'm getting sleepy just by thinking why Wooyoung was so weak," Junghyung said, yawning. Everyone nodded in agreement, as they found somewhere in the building to rest.

"Alright, 'night dawgs! Dang, I totally love boxes now. Who knew that boxes could transform into communication devices?" Hyunseung asked, grinning foolishly. Yoseob removed his arm from his eyes and glared Hyunseung.

"You dumbo, that's called a cell phone!" Yoseob snapped.


The next day, everything seemed normal. Except for one thing that bothered Wooyoung. The first thing he noticed when he went in class was the empty seat next to Suzy again. Aish…Did that gangster bring some kind of disease in IU's house? Wooyoung wondered, sitting next to the empty seat. 

"Hey, Suzy, where's IU?" Wooyoung asked. Just before Suzy was about to answer, the teacher came in the classroom. The classroom quickly became silent as the teacher glanced at the empty seat again. The teacher opened up her binder and began to take attendance. 

"Where is Lee Ji Eun?" the teacher asked, facing Suzy. "Is she still sick?"

Suzy quickly shook her head and said, "Aniyo. She's at the hospital. Apparently, some gangsters, I think four to be specific, were messing with IU. There seemed to have been an accident. She was hit by a metal bar from one of the gangsters and her head was bleeding."

Wooyoung widened his eyes, as Taecyeon raised an eyebrow. Wooyoung couldn't believe what Suzy was saying. Oh gosh, is that true? Aish…there's another reason to kill B2ST. One, because they are holding IU captive, and two, they are treating her as if she was a toy. I mean, why hit a girl with a metal bar? Wooyoung wondered, gritting his teeth.

"Is there something wrong, Jang Wooyoung?" the teacher asked, raising an eyebrow as she eyed on Wooyoung. Wooyoung jumped and quickly looked up.

"Yo dawg, just leave me–"

"Eh hem!" Taecyeon cleared his voice loudly. Everyone stared at Taecyeon strangely, as Taecyeon gulped nervously. "Er, I'm sorry. I just, you know, had something in my throat." Taecyeon eyed Wooyoung a warning look, as Wooyoung took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, saem, there is nothing wrong," Wooyoung muttered. The teacher nodded and continued taking attendance. Wooyoung eyed at Suzy suspiciously. She looked worried and pale. Alright, I'll ask Suzy more about IU later, Wooyoung decided, Then maybe I can visit IU at the hospital. I should buy her flower before I visit her at the hospital. Oh, and I should get her those dolls that look like bears. I think they were called teddy bears? Oh, and I should even get her a 'get well' card and…

 

A/N: So here's an update! ^^ Woah, 100+ subscribers? :D Thank you everyone, especially those who commented! ^_^ You guys all made my day! :D :D Hope you keep supporting this FF!~~ X)