Cured Head

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"Ugh…" IU groaned, waking up. She was shocked to find herself on her bed. She grabbed a nearby mirror and checked herself. The bandage around her forehead was gone. Her head wasn't bleeding, too. That's strange, IU thought, I'm sure I felt myself bleed to death.

"IU! IU! IU!" a hyper, excited voice shouted. IU moaned in pain. The shout echoed in her head as if she was in a canyon.

"Aish…Be quiet!" IU shouted, throwing a pillow off to a random side.

"Kikwang! You fixed her! Yipee!" the same voice cheered. IU sighed and sat up. She squeaked when saw 6 boys around her. Oh my gosh! Why is B2ST here? IU wondered. Yoseob took her hands and warmed them up. "Gosh, I thought you died, IU!"

"Um…What happened?" IU asked awkwardly. She felt embarrassed as 6 pairs of eyes just stared at her. 

"Well, it's quite complicated," Junghyung said, scratching his head. "You should thank Doojoon and Kikwang. Doojoon was able to calm Yoseob down while Kikwang healed you."

IU turned to Kikwang, who stuck his knife up. "If you speak about me helping you anywhere, you're dead."

IU gulped and widened her eyes, staring at the tip of the knife. She quickly nodded her head in reply, as Kikwang lowered his knife. Obviously Kikwang wanted to keep the 'cool and cold-hearted' title. 

"Anyways, you guys did a good job recovering me. What did you do?" IU asked, touching her forehead.

"You really want to know?" Dongwoon asked. IU nodded her head. It might be useful for future use if her head bled again.

"Well…" Doojoon started.


"OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! IU DIED!!!" Yoseob screamed, sobbing and hugging IU. Doojoon pulled Yoseob away from IU.

"Dude, dude, chill! We can let Kikwang fix her up," Doojoon shouted, tugging Yoseob away with all his mouth. Yoseob shook his head as endless rivers of tears trickled down his cheeks. None of the members ever seen him cry this much.

"Hm…" Kikwang mumbled, examining the bleeding head. "This is exactly what happened to Dongwoon and Hyunseung after they came back from fighting with 2PM a long time ago. Remember how bloody their heads were?" 

"Ooh, yeah, I remember! Ugh, just thinking about it made me dizzy," Dongwoon groaned, holding his head. 

"Yeah, except Hyunseung probably had the 'dumber effect,'" Kikwang said, glancing at Hyunseung. Hyunseung just glared at Kikwang, who went back to examining.

"Well, we just need a couple of things. We need a dog, something soft for her to rest on, and somewhere for her to rest," Kikwang said, listing the things they needed.

"Well, I remember when we first came to the bed, Hyunseung and Junghyung were jumping on this sack. She could rest there," Doojoon said, thinking back in the past.

"Ooh, ooh! I even remember the soft pillows on the bed! Pillow fights are the best, right Kikwang?" Hyunseung asked, turning to Kikwang. Kikwang ignored Hyunseung and scratched his head.

"Okay, now we just need a dog. Does anyone know where to get one?" Kikwang asked. Suddenly, they heard a dog barking and snarling nearby. Everyone looked up and stared at each other. 

"Well! We got all our supplies! Let's go!"


"So?" IU asked.

"So what? That's the end of the flashback," Doojoon said, raising an eyebrow.

"So what did you do with the stuff?" IU asked. 

"Ooh! First, we put you on the bed, and then we put your head on the pillow! After that, we your head until it stopped bleeding!" Hyunseung exclaimed, clapping happily. IU widened her eyes in shock.

"You  my head?!" IU shrieked.

"No, of course not, the dog did," Dongwoon smirked.

"What happened to the dog?" IU asked.

"Oh my gosh! Someone killed my dog!" the next door neighbor screeched. Everyone was able to clearly hear what the neighbor had shouted since the window was opened. IU widened her eyes and dropped open.

"Hyunseung killed it with the gun," Junghyung said. 

"YOU KILLED FOO FOO, THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR'S DOG?!" IU shouted once Dongwoon closed the window.

"Hm…Foo Foo…That's a nice name! Yo, Foo! Come over here!" Hyunseung joked. IU shot him a deadly glare, as he immediately stopped smiling and laughing. "R.I.P, Foo Foo."

IU heaved a sigh. Great, now they killed an innocent poodle just for me. What am I going to do now?

"Anyways…Welcome back to home," Yoseob said, his lips tugging upwards. IU couldn't help but smile back at Yoseob. His smile relaxed IU, as if it was the cure to stress.

While the two were staring and smiling at each other, the other gangs exchanged awkward glances. Doojoon signaled them to silently get out of the room. One by one, the gangs left, leaving Yoseob and IU in their own little world. 


Wooyoung sniffed the red rose he had picked out from a rose bush. He lightly smiled and entered the hospital. He tuned a light whistle, excited to meet IU. He secretly ditched class without anyone knowing that he disappeared. Hopefully, Taecyeon would understand that he had left to visit IU. 

When Wooyoung approached the lady behind the counter, he said, "Can I visit Ji Eun-ssi?"

"Ji Eun…Ji Eun…Do you mean Lee Ji Eun-ssi, who goes by the name IU?" the lady asked. Wooyoung grinned and nodded his head. The lady seemed a bit upset.

"I'm so sorry, but Ji Eun-ssi was recently discharged. Somehow, someone hacked into the computer system and discharged IU from the hospital. Of course, we got a notice from her that she's fine and glad that she's discharged and all," the lady informed. All Wooyoung could do was drop his mouth and stare at the lady. Who would hack into the system to discharge IU?! he wondered.


"Are you sure this is legal?" Hyunseung asked, scratching his head. Junghyung nodded his head and pressed a button on the keyboard. He smirked and shut the laptop closed.

"Yep! I've done this tons of time when I wanted to get something from a store," Junghyung said. "Besides, leave the hacking to me!"

"Still…How about if someone was visiting IU at the hospital? It's pretty far, right?" Dongwoon pointed out.

"Well, that's too bad for him or her. Besides, why would they visit her in the middle of the day? Don't the people go to the same jail place where IU goes to?" Hyunseung pointed out.

"True…Anyways, what should we do now? IU and Yoseob are in their own little worlds," Dongwoon asked. Silence filled the atmosphere until Kikwang spoke up.

"Wanna go to the arcade?" Kikwang suggested. Everyone stared at Kikwang, and then exchanged weird glances. Finally, everyone covered their heads with a hood or a cap. 

"Sure, let's go," Doojoon agreed, as everyone scurried off to find an arcade.