Guns

A Gangster Lives In My House!

Wooyoung and Taecyeon kept quiet as they continued to stare at the gun. Junsu nudged Wooyoung's elbow.

"What's wrong? Forgot how to shoot? You just press the trigger and–"

"I know how to shoot, foo!" Wooyoung snapped. "I just don't want to shoot at IU!"

"Me too, I'm not going to shoot Suzy either," Taecyeon agreed, dropping his gun. Wooyoung nodded his head and grinned at Taecyeon as they dropped his gun. The four other gangsters scoffed and glared at them.

"Look, we had a deal. You guys volunteered to do this!" Junsu shouted.

"So can I kill them?" Chansung asked.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I don't want to kill an innocent girl," Wooyoung yelled back.

"I can kill them, right?" Chansung questioned again.

"So we washed your clothes, did your stealing duties, and kept you undercover for no reason? You guys promised!" Nichkhun protested.

"I'm going to reach for the gun…"

"Hey, we agreed that we will try  to kill them!" Taecyeon defended.

"I got the gun, guys…" Chansung informed. Nobody listened to him. They were all to busy arguing at each other, furious since the two gangsters couldn't complete their deals.

"If you're not going to kill them, then we're going to kill them! Move aside," Junho demanded.

Bam! Silence filled the air. IU's and Suzy's eyes widened in fear, as they stared at Chansung. Chansung smirked cooly at the two innocent girls. Then, he dropped the gun, and turned around. Right then, Chansung collapsed on his knees and banged his head against the cold floor. 

Wooyoung shot a worried look at IU, and Taecyeon ran to Suzy, checking if she was fine. Those two weren't shot at all. They looked at the direction they had heard the gun from. 

Yoseob? IU thought, her eyes glistening with hope.

"Ji Eun-ah, are you okay?" her father yelled. Immediately, IU's face fell.

"Oh…Neh, Appa, I'm fine," IU called back.

"What the heck are you just standing there for? Cover !" Junsu hissed. Wooyoung and Taecyeon stepped back.

"We don't want to," they said in unison. Junsu groaned as Nichkhun and Junho did the job. Suddenly, IU bit Junho's hand, causing him to fall back and scream in pain. Suzy, who had seen what IU did, did the same thing. She bit into Nichkhun's hand, but his hand was more firmer and stronger. He was able to handle teethmarks. 

"Don't think you can bite me," Nichkhun said, smirking. Suddenly, his cell phone rang. With his free hand, he picked up his cell phone and answered.

"Hello?…Oh, hey Vic!…No, I haven't…Er, do I have to?……Oh, what am I doing? Kidnapping some girls and stuff…No darling, I'm not touching a girl. I'm just covering before this girl screams…Fine! I'll be there in a minute!" Nichkhun grumbled, as he hung up.

"Dude, if you're planning to ditch us, you're dead," Junho mumbled, as he his injured hand.

"Sorry guys, but Victoria wants me to go on a date with her. See you guys later!" Nichkhun said, smiling and waving as he walked away. 

What the…some gangster he is, IU thought. Suddenly, the gangster and the girls heard someone screaming and the police cars's siren.

"DAMN YOU, YOSEOB! I TOLD YOU TO STOP SCREAMING!" Doojoon screamed. IU's eyes glistened with excitement.

Yoseob, you came!