The Missing Turtle

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"WELL I'M SORRY, BUT THAT DUMB TURTLE BIT MY FINGER!" screamed Yoseob, as they heard the police officers shoot. 

"Man, these guys are horrible shooters," Hyunseung commented. "I bet I can shoot better than them with this gun!"

Hyunseung raised up his shot gun, as the B2ST gangs widened their eyes. They still didn't know that they were in 2PM's layer. IU watched the B2ST gangs run in circles around them.

I thought they were going to save me, but I guess they're trying to save themselves from being shot by the cops, IU thought, heaving a sigh.

"Dude, you had a gun? I could've shot that turtle!" Yoseob groaned. He looked to the side and saw IU scowling at them. His face brightened up as he pointed at IU. "HEY GUYS! I FOUND IU!"

"No, I found her first!" Dongwoon protested. "That's why we came to 2PM's layer!"

"What? We are in 2PM's layer?" Junghyung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I love layers! Especially the orange streak layer! Did I tell you that…" Hyunseung continued to blabber about how he had dyed his hair into orange streaks and got in trouble by his parents which was the reason why he ran away. 

"Ah, who cares? Let's split!" Doojoon shouted. All six members scattered away. Yoseob ran towards IU and tried to untangle her rope. Suzy's eyes widened for no reason as Yoseob went behind IU.

"Okay, I'm going to untie you and you run. Go back home and run to your father and tell him to call for help so that–"

"Yoseob–"

"So that somehow, these cops will stop bothering us and–"

"Yoseob–"

"And then we can fight 2PM and get revenge and–"

"YOSEOB!" IU screamed. Yoseob stopped talking and pouted cutely.

"Ah wae?" he complained.

"Yoseob, my dad is already here," IU said, rolling her eyes. "And two, Suzy might get shot in the head."

"Ah, who cares about Suzy? As long as you're with me, I…"

"YOSEOB!" IU scolded.

"Alright, alright! I'll save the stupid fan girl!" Yoseob grumbled, raising his hands up.

"Who are you calling stupid? Someone has been holding a gun right besides your head!" Suzy snapped. 

"I know, I know! Gosh, who wouldn't know if someone had a gun and was pointing at it right besides my head–Wait, what?" Yoseob asked, raising an eyebrow and looking up at Suzy.

"Tell me where you saw that turtle or I'll shoot!" a Thailand gangster snapped.

"Nichkhun, you came back!" cheered Junsu. 

"Oh, I only came back for the turtle. Victoria said she wouldn't see me until Mr. Turtle was with me," Nichkhun said, rubbing his nape sheepishly.

"Some friend you are," Suzy said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, I am a loyal gangster," protested Nichkhun.

"Oh, then why did you ditch us in the first place?" Junsu asked, grumbling.

Nichkhun looked aghast. "I did not ditch you! I simply just left you with Chansung and Junho, who are on the ground, sleeping. I simply went to go on a date with Vic. After the date, I promise that I'll return back."

"What?! But you just got here!" Wooyoung and Taecyeon exclaimed.

"Loyalty is important, my gang, but love always comes first," Nichkhun recited. "Haven't you heard that phrase before?"

"What the heck? No one says that, dude," Yoseob said. 

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about you," Nichkhun remembered.

"Am I that invisible?"

"A bit."

"Hmph."

"Hey, but back to the topic–Where did you last see the stupid turtle?" Nichkhun asked, glaring at Yoseob.

"On your head," Yoseob replied cooly.

"No, really, where?"

"Seriously, on your head!" 

"I don't believe you."

"Can we please forget about the turtle? Yoseob, I need you to save me!" IU groaned. Yoseob turned back to IU and sheepishly rubbed his neck.

"Shoot, I almost forgot about you," Yoseob mumbled. IU's eyes widened.

"What?! How could you forget about me?" 

"Sorry, I was agrguing with Nichkhun and-"

"Who cares? To forget about someone you care for really is sad! Ugh, I hate you, Yoseob!"

"I'll give you a kiss if that will make you feel better."

"On the forehead."

"Lips."

"Cheek."

"Aw, come on! I thought we love each other! Why can't I kiss your lips?" Yoseob pleaded, pouting like a puppy.

"Because you-know-who is here, staring at us," IU said, gesturing her chin at Wooyoung. 

"Oh, then I should take care of him first," Yoseob said, getting up slowly on his feet. Nichkhun's gun was still pointing at Yoseob's head, as he cracked his knuckes.

"Wooyoung, prepare to die at this moment!"


A/N: Ugh, I feel like I lacked so much in this chapter! T_T Forgive me if this is a horribly written chapter and that Yoseob did not save IU yet. (At least he's with her now! ^^) Anyways, thank you SOOOOO much to those who have commented and subscribed to my fanfic! ^_^ Please continue to support this FF! :D