Freaked Out

A Gangster Lives In My House!

IU sighed deeply, rotating her neck in a circular motion as Suzy walked besides her. Suzy puffed out some air tiredly, rubbing her neck.

"Ugh, Mr. Park was so strict today," Suzy grumbled. Mr. Park was IU's and Suzy's P.E teacher. IU let out a weak laugh and nodded in an agreement.

"Yeah, I have to agree on that. I mean, fifty pushups? Ugh, we didn't even stretch," IU laughed. Suzy grinned.

"I got more exhausted when Taecyeon started flirting on me. Did Wooyoung give you any problems or anything? Cause if he does, I'm sure I'll be able to beat him up. He seems kind and weak," Suzy smirked. IU laughed heartily, holding her stomach.

"Well, I have to go home right now. Someone is waiting for me," IU said, glancing at her watch. Suzy clicked her tongue.

"Aw, who? You got a boyfriend or something?" Suzy teased. IU blushed furiously, shaking her head.

"A-Ani! I don't have a boyfriend yet, but I'd like to someday," IU smiled lightly.

"Then why not take us?" a familiar voice asked. IU froze and turned around. Suzy sighed and rolled her eyes. The two girls knew who the voice belonged to. Wooyoung and Taecyeon stood there, smirking and leaning against the trees.

"For your information, it was IU who wanted a boyfriend, not me Taecyeon," Suzy emphasized. Taecyeon rolled his eyes.

"Ah come on! If IU has a boyfriend, won't you be left out?" Taecyeon smirked. Suzy giggled.

"Fortunately, no, because I have my own boyfriend," Suzy smirked. Taecyeon's expression fell.

"Who?" he squeaked. Suzy reached into her school bag and took out a picture. She grinned happily, shoving the picture in front of Taecyeon's face.

"Yoseob~! I married him now, keke~ It's on my Facebook. Check it out if you have time, okay?" Suzy said, putting the picture of Yoseob back in her bag. Taecyeon grumbled something in a low voice so that the others couldn't here what he said. IU smiled lightly.

"Well, I have to go now. Annyeong!" IU waved, running away from the three. Suzy yelled IU to wait, but IU simply ignored her. She continued to run, even though she was exhausted already. Yoseob must feel lonely, IU thought, slowing her pace when she arrived in front of a bakery shop, He should be hungry, too. I should buy him something to eat.


20 Minutes Later…

"I'm home!" IU called, slipping off her shoe. She neatly placed her shoe next to the other shoes and stretched for a second. She sighed calmly, and dropped her school bag next to the stairs.

"Wah, she's cute," someone said. It was an unfamiliar voice that IU had never heard. IU yelped and backed away, noticing a stranger on her stairs.

"She's here?" someone else said, running down the stairs. IU gasped, now seeing two strangers on her stairs, "Wow, she really cute! Guys, come quick!"

"Where's Yoseob?" IU asked quietly. Two more strangers ran down the stairs, taking a good look at IU.

"Hm…She's cute, I guess. She looks more like a…flower. Flowers are pretty, not cute," another one said. IU blushed at the comment about being compared to the flower.

"Mmm, no, she's adorable!" another guy squealed. IU bit her lower lips.

"Who are you?" she whispered. Slowly, a guy with cold and dark eyes followed down the stairs after the four strangers. He narrowed his eyes, carefully examining IU. IU froze. He's so scary! What happened to Yoseob? IU thought as fear crept in her skin. The cold guy smirked.

"Yeah, she's pretty cute," the guy said coldly. IU gulped and reached slowly into a plastic bag. Suddenly, she began throwing packaged breads that she had bought at the bakery at the strangers.

"STAY AWAY! STOP! DON'T ME!" IU shouted, screaming for her life.

"Woah, woah! IU, they're with me!" Yoseob called, as he appeared on the stairs. IU swallowed uneasily.

"EEK! I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE! I SWEAR! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'M SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY COOKING!!!" IU screamed, now on the verge of tears. She continued to throw the breads she bought at the five strangers, excluding Yoseob. The five gangsters awkwardly stared at, blocking the bread with their arms. Yoseob sighed. Maybe bringing my gangs wasn't the greatest idea, Yoseob thought.


10 Minutes later…

"Oh, I see, I see! Er, mian," IU apologized. After she had gotten a full and clear explanation of what was happening, she felt guilty for throwing bread at Yoseob's gangs. Yoseob sighed in relief.

"Alright, so, let me introduce you to them," Yoseob started, pointing at Doojoon.

"The first guy you met was Doojoon, the leader of the gang," Yoseob started off. Doojoon smiled.

"Yo! Sorry to startle you," Doojoon apologized. IU gulped.

"The next guy was Dongwoon, who called the others," Yoseob continued. Dongwoon smiled lightly at IU.

"Er, I'm sure people say, 'hi' instead of, 'yo' around here, right?" Dongwoon asked, sheepishly rubbing his neck. IU silently nodded.

"The guy who said you were pretty was Junghyung, and the guy who said you were adorable was Hyunseung," Yoseob explained, as the two nodded their heads. Yoseob leaned against IU's ear and whispered, "Hyunseung is a bit…dumb, so please go easy on him."

"I heard my name!" Hyunseung grumbled. Yoseob laughd and pointed at Kikwang.

"Kikwang is the cold guy. He's mysterious, but he's really smart," Yoseob smiled. Kikwang started peeling an orange with his knife. He nodded his head silently, not even giving IU a smile. Silence filled the air as IU shiftened uncomfortably. Suddenly, Dongwoon leaned forward to get a better look at IU. He smiled.

"But she's reall cute. I like her," Dongwoon said in awe. IU blushed frantically.

"Yeah, me too! I mean, look at her body!" Hyungseung complimented. IU shut her eyes tightly and bit her lower lips. One more comment, I'm gonna freak out, IU thought.

"Oh, and while we were here, Hyunseung touched your underwear," Junghyung noted. IU widened her eyes. He WHAT?!?!

"Nuh uh! You're the one staring at IU's photos in a dress that was REALLY SHORT. Didn't you take one?" Hyunseung retored. IU her cheek, feeling very uncomfortable.

"That reminds me, I want to see IU in the exact same clothes we just saw earlier. You know, that realy short skirt and–"

"ERTS!!!" IU screamed, throwing pillows wildly at the guests. 

"IU, IU, IU!!!" Yoseob shouted, trying to calm IU down.

"YOSEOB DO SOMETHING!" Kikwang shouted.


After 15 minutes…

"Please come visit again!" Yoseob exclaimed happily as his gangs grumbled something and left. After Yoseob closed the door, he turned around to see IU. IU's face was hot and red, and she her cheeks annoyingly. 

"So…do you like them?" Yoseob asked quietly.

"Like them? LIKE them? Yang Yoseob, you're crazy!" IU screeched, stomping upstairs. Yoseob followed behind her, pouting.

"Aw, come on! I invited them cause I was bored!" Yoseob whined. IU frowned, as she continued to stomp up the stairs. Yoseob sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry…But will you play with me–"

"NO!" IU shouted, slamming the door to her room shut. Yoseob jumped for a second, and then started to chuckle. Aw, she's so cute when she's shy! Yoseob thought sweetly, putting on a goofy grin.