Yoseob's "Flash Back"

A Gangster Lives In My House!

When IU woke up, she found herself in her room. She groaned and sat up, but immediately lied back down. Urgh, my head hurts! IU thought, as her head began to feel fuzzy. 

"IU!!!!" Yoseob shouted. IU groaned even louder and touched the back of her head. Aish…Yoseob leave me alone! Suddenly, she felt something dripping from her head. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her hand. Her hand was stained with red liquid–blood.

"Oh my gosh!" IU screeched as she immediately sat up. She touched the back of her head again, which was oozing out with blood. She turned her head and found her pillow soaked in her own blood. Yoseob kicked the door open and smiled warmly at IU. He was wearing IU's pink apron (IU couldn't help but admit that he looked cute) and holding a tray full of food. 

"Yay! You're awake!" Yoseob cheered. 

"W-Why am I bleeding?" IU asked, horrified. Yoseob stared behind IU's head and sighed.

"Aw really? I just stopped the blood!" Yoseob grumbled, putting the tray on the table. He went to IU and touched IU's head with his bare hand. IU yelped and flinched from the pain as she swatted away his hand.

"Ya! It hurt!" IU shouted angrily. Yoseob bit his tongue.

"S-Sorry. Anyways, do you know what happened last night?" Yoseob asked, using the apron to stop the bleeding. IU gently closed her eyes and carefully thought about what happened. Her head started banging as if it didn't want IU to remember. IU moaned in pain as a fuzzy picture began to appear in her mind. Almost, almost! IU thought, as the fuzzy picture slowly became clear.

"IU! You just spilled some more blood!" Yoseob shouted. IU widened her eyes as the memory became cloudy and fuzzy again. She glared at Yoseob.

"Yoseob!" IU screamed. "I almost had it!"

"Who cares? Your head is dripping out more blood. Bend forward a bit," Yoseob ordered. IU raised an eyebrow as she obeyed.

"Wae?" IU asked.

"So that I can it, duh," Yoseob said, rolling his eyes. IU widened her eyes and pushed Yoseob away.

" it? Yoseob, you're crazy!" IU shrieked.

"What? People do that when someone is bleeding! When someone has a bleeding finger, another guy comes over and it until the blood stops," Yoseob exclaimed.

"They don't  it! They it!" IU corrected.

"Okay, then I'll it."

"You can't a head, Yoseob!" IU groaned. She sighed and grabbed her cellphone. "Never mind, I'll call Suzy to come over and help me." She quickly typed a message to Suzy and put her cellphone back on the desk next to the bed. She heaved a deep sigh and rubbed her head.

"Aigoo, my head still hurts…Anyways, while we're waiting for Suzy, tell me how I even ended up here. I remember skipping school because of you," IU said. Yoseob rubbed his head sheepishly.

"Um…Do you want the truth?" Yoseob asked quietly. IU nodded, as Yoseob cleared his throat.

"Okay, well…"


~Flash Back~

"Ya, Yoseob! Slow down! If you run that fast, you can trip!" Doojoon shouted. Yoseob ignored Doojoon as he ran even faster. He only had the thought of saving IU in his head. Suddenly, he tripped over a rat that was just passing by and fell on his head. The rest of the B2ST members caught up with him and widened their eyes.

"Seob, you okay?" Dongwoon asked. Yoseob looked up dizzily and gave them a thumbs up. Junghyung sighed.

"Obviously Yoseob is dizzy. I'll take him back to the building. You guys bring IU over," Junghyung said. [IU: Wait, how are you telling me this story when you passed out?] [Yoseob: Eh, Hyunseung told me.] The rest nodded their heads as they dashed towards the place where they heard the scream. Hyunseung chuckled evilly and pulled out a gun.

"Alright guys! Transform!" Hyunseung shouted. 

~Flash Back Stopped~


"Okay, okay, enough. Forget it," IU said, cutting Yoseob off. Obviously, the "flashback" was turning to a fake story that Hyunseung must've probably made up. Yoseob frowned.

"But you didn't even hear the best part!" Yoseob whined. IU sighed.

"Alright, what's the 'best part?'" IU asked dully. Yoseob grinned as he continued the story Hyunseung had told him.


~Flash Back Continued~

"Alright guys! Transform!" Hyunseung shouted. Everyone nodded except Kikwang stopped.

"Wait, hyung, we can't transform until we have Junghyung and Yoseob," Kikwang pointed out. Hyunseung nodded his head slowly as he continued to think. Then, a brilliant idea came up.

"Fine the! We'll transform into sub units. Hm…I think if we transform with Kikwang's scary face–"

"Hey!"

"–And my brilliant mind with Doojoon's leadership, I think everything is ready to go!" Hyunseung finished proudly. Dongwoon scratched his head.

"Where does that leave me?" the maknae gangster asked. Hyunseung carefully thought about Dongwoon. He approached him and patted his shoulder.

"Dongwoon, you can go back carry IU on the way back," Hyunseung said with a proud smile. Dongwoon beamed.

"Hyung, you're a genius!" Dongwoon complimented. Hyunseung smirked and snapped his fingers. 

"Alright! Robot Sub-Unit, appear!" Hyunseung shouted. The ground started rumbling as if there was an earthquake until a certain section from the ground started to levitate. Suddenly, a large robot climbed out of the ground and posed cooly. Hyunseung smirked as Kikwang, Doojoon, and Hyunseung jumped high up in the air like ninjas.

"TRANSFORM!" Hyunseung shouted, climbing into the robot.

~Flash Back Stopped~


"Yang Yoseob!" IU shouted. Yoseob jumped and almost collapsed on the floor.

"Wae?" Yoseob moaned.

"That makes no sense!" IU shrieked.

"What makes no sense? Hyunseung and two of the gangsters turned to robots! It makes perfect sense!" Yoseob exclaimed. IU sighed.

"Okay, stop the story! I don't want to listen anymore! My head hurts even more," IU groaned. "Just tell me who saved me at the end please and how I ended up here?"

"Oh, okay! Um…After Hyunseung finished telling me the story, Dongwoon knocked Hyunseung's head pretty hard. Anyways, Dongwoon said that they found you on the ground, bleeding, and took you away back to me. When I finally regained my senses back, I took you back home secretly," Yoseob finished, as someone knocked on the door. IU sighed.

"Oh, come in!" IU called. Suzy opened the door, smiling.

"IU! You shouldn't leave the doors open downstairs–Omo, omo, omo! IU, what happened?" Suzy said, horrified. IU laughed uneasily and glanced at Yoseob.

"He partially caused it," IU mumbled. Yoseob widened his eyes.

"What?!" he screeched. Suzy glared at Yoseob.

"Even though I really love you, Yoseob, this is unacceptable!" Suzy snapped. Yoseob glared at IU.

"Thanks a lot," he muttered. IU smiled and patted Yoseob's head.

"Anytime!" IU said.

"Anyways, we got to get you to a hospital. Yoseob, stay and take care of the house, arraso?" Suzy ordered. Yoseob crossed his arm and looked away, upset. As Suzy helped IU head to the hospital, Yoseob stole a glance at IU. If only I wasn't a wanted gangster, I could've went with them, he thought sadly.