A Gangster Lives In My House! (Secretly)

A Gangster Lives In My House!

It had been 2 years exact when IU had met the Yoseob. Her parents had finally trusted IU to stay alone in the house while following the rules. IU heaved a sigh as she tapped her fingers on the counter table. She rested her cheek against the palm of her other hands and stared at the clock. The house was lonely and quiet, which bored IU to death. She pressed her lips into a thin line and glanced at the door, as if she expected someone to enter. 

I'm so bored, IU thought, pouting. She was texting Suzy a while ago, but Suzy was busy. She was actually at the police station, talking to Taecyeon through the glass case. IU thought that it was sweet of Suzy to go and thought that she should go visit Wooyoung, too. However, she still wasn't ready to talk to Wooyoung yet. 

"This would've been much more fun if Yoseob was here," IU whispered, leaned her head agains the the cold, marble counter. 

"Really? So is that why you left the door opened?" a familiar voice asked aloud. IU almost jumped from her seat and fell back. She felt something warm behind her back and tossed her head backward. Yoseob was grinning at her, his hands on IU's back so that she wouldn't fall.

"Y-Y-Yoseob!" IU stuttered. She heard a couple of guys chuckling and laughing quietly. She turned her head around and found the B2ST gangsters laughing at IU's clumsiness. She blushed and adjusted herself to get comfortable. Yoseob sat besides her, grinning.

"So you missed me?" Yoseob asked. IU's face turned beet red. She looked away and cleared .

He's grown quite handsome, IU thought, and cute.

"N-No! Why would I miss such a stupid gangster," IU muttered.

"The only one stupid here is Hyunseung. Doojoon thinks that he got 1% smarter than the last time we met," Dongwoon said. Hyunseung flashed a proud smile as Doojoon grinned.

"Yep, 1%! It makes a huge difference, right Kikwang?" Doojoon asked. Kikwang was busy peeling a banana with a knife.

"Mhm, Hyunseung turned out to be a genius," Kikwang mumbled. He studied the banana and frowned. "Amazing! You can't really peel off a banana peel perfectly…"

"Oh really?" IU asked, laughing. "Then…what's this called?"

IU held up a remote, as Hyunseung squinted his eyes. He rubbing his chin mysteriously, and then snapped his fingers. IU raised an eyebrow, as Hyunseung opened his mouth to speak.

"A cellphone, duh. You think I'm stupid?" Hyunseung asked, scoffing. IU scrunched her eyebrows.

"…Hyunseung, it's called a remote–"

"Impossible!" Hyunseung exclaimed. "It is a box with buttons! It has to be a cellphone!"

IU heaved a sigh. "Well, maybe I'll test you again next time. Anyways, what are you guys doing here?"

The corner of Yoseob's lips went upwards. "We've heard from Suzy that your parents left for their business. So, we decided to hang over until we find a new place to hang out or–"

"Or when your parents come back," Junghyung finished.

"Yeah, what he said," Yoseob agreed.

"Hey, IU, we're going upstairs, okay? I want to see something upstairs," Hyunseung said. He traveled up the stairs, followed by Doojoon, Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Junghyung.

"W-Wait! You guys! Ah…" IU blinked. Before she could say another word, the gangsters were already up. Yoseob went behind IU and wrapped his arms around IU's waist, as she lightly blushed.

"Ignore them. Besides, isn't it better if it's only you and me alone?" Yoseob asked, winking. IU opened to speak, but all she could say was gibberish.

"Ah-Me-Uh-Ah-Um…" 

"Aigoo! Are you so charmed by my wink?" Yoseob asked, laughing. IU blushed madly as she covered her face with her hands.

"…You know you can't stay here forever," IU whispered. Yoseob shrugged.

"Eh, who cares. Your parents leave frequently, don't they?" Yoseob asked. IU heaved a sigh.

"True…But I can't always accompany you. I have school and one day, I might move and…"

IU stopped talking. Her eyes slowly enlarged as she stared at Yoseob. Before IU was able to complete her sentence, Yoseob had landed his lips on IU's. IU knew that she should push Yoseob away, but she felt that it was right to kiss Yoseob. She slowly closed her eyes and deepened the kiss. Yoseob gently parted his lips and smirked.

"Don't ever say such a thing unless it's official, arraso?" Yoseob whispered. "Saranghae, IU."

IU blushed and looked away. "S-Saranghae…Y-Yoseob…"

Yoseob turned IU's head to face him. "Say that in my eyes."

"W-Why? Once is enough, right?" IU stuttered.

"Then…kiss me," Yoseob demanded.

"B-But…"

"Either confess to me straight in the eye or kiss me on the lips," Yoseob said, smirking. "Choose."

IU was dumbfounded. She was speechless. Both of the choices Yoseob gave her were impossible for her to do. She shifted her body until she felt comfortable. She gulped her saliva slowly and her dry lips. She closed her eyes tightly and leaned towards Yoseob. She felt her lips meet Yoseob's soft and sweet lips. 

"EWW!!" a group of boys yelled. IU shot her eyes wide open and pulled back. She felt like she was going to die in embarrassment. Instead of blushing, Yoseob hugging IU and pouted.

"What's so ew about us kissing? We're official," Yoseob said.

"IU, where's the bathroom? I feel like I'm going to throw up," Hyunseung asked. 

"Same here," Dongwoon agreed. 

"Find it yourself! We're busy!" Yoseob shouted. "And give us some privacy, will you?"

"No problem," Kikwang said, as the gangsters immediately ran away from the new couple. Yoseob grinned as he turned back to IU.

"Now, where were we?" Yoseob asked.

IU's cheeks reddened. "Yoseob, let's, uh know, kiss somewhere private–"

Yoseob ignored IU and pressed his lips against IU's lips. IU gasped and hesitated. She kissed Yoseob back, since she knew that he would keep trying to kiss her. 

Well, I guess a gangster can live in my house, IU thought. Secretly, though.

~The End~

A/N: Oh my gosh! :O I already ended this FF! T_T I really loved this FF, and I enjoyed writing it! :D Thank you all those who have commented, subscribed, and supported this FF! ^_^ Gah~~~ You guys really all made me want to write and update every single day! Thank you once again! ^_^ Maybe in the future, I might write another SeobU FF, but for now, I'm focusing on my other three FFs I'm writing. :) Check them out if you'd like, but you don't need to. :) Thank you, thank you, and thank you a million times! XD