Bed Surprise

A Gangster Lives In My House!

The first thing IU did when she woke up was groan. She had a huge headache from yesterday when she met Yoseob's gang, and the headache did not go away. She turned around, her eyes still closed shut. She felt someone's breath on her face. She scrunched her nose, trying to breath. It's like if someone didn't brush their teeth or something, IU thought. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Yoseob. She sighed. Oh, it's just Yoseob.

Wait, wait?

"Yoseob?!" IU screeched, sitting up. Yoseob was sound asleep, lying on her bed. IU gulped, knowing that she had locked her door the other day. She glanced at her door, which was opened. She scratched her head, confused, surprised, and shocked. How did he get in here? IU thought. 

Slowly, IU looked down at Yoseob. She smiled softly. He's cute, IU thought. Suddenly, she blushed from her thoughts. She shook her head, pushing away whatever she thought. She softly caressed Yoseob's cheeks. She gasped. They were soft but skinny. Did he not eat enough? IU wondered. Yoseob suddenly smirked. IU yelped and pulled her hand away.

"Huh, so it's true that you fall in love with people who show off their weak side, eh?" Yoseob mumbled, smiling. IU flushed in embarrassment and covered her face with her hands.

"W-What are you talking about? Never mind that, how'd you get in here? The door was locked!" IU stuttered, blushing furiously. Yoseob sighed and rubbed his face with his rough hands.

"I had to pick the lock so that the door would open, duh," Yoseob said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why were you in here the first place?" IU asked, crossing her arms. Yoseob smiled.

"I got lonely!" he said sweetly. IU rolled her eyes.

"And here I thought that you were a gangster instead of some innocent guy," IU mumbled, but Yoseob heard her clearly. Yoseob smirked and grabbed IU's arm. IU yelped as Yoseob pulled her down back on the bed. 

"What are you doing?" IU shouted angrily, as Yoseob rolled on top of her. He pinned her down by grabbing her wrists and putting them above her head. He his lips, his face now inches away from IU's. IU bit her tongue awkwardly, looking away. "S-Stop."

"What? You wanted to see the cool side of me, not the cute side. I tried, IU, I really did try to be sweet and innocent, but you insisted that I should be showing you the bad side," Yoseob said, clicking his tongue. IU glared at Yoseob.

"S-Stop, I'm serious, Yoseob," IU stuttered, trying to sound as serious as possible. Yoseob shook his head.

"Tsk, tsk, you don't sound serious, IU," Yoseob teased. This is so much fun! Yoseob thought. IU bit her lower lips. 

"YANG YOSEOB STOP!!!" IU screamed, as Yoseob rolled off to the side. He clamped his ear with his hands tightly. He groaned, as IU's scream rang in his ear like a doorbell. Aw, that hurt! Yoseob moaned. IU sat up and glared at him. Her cheeks were hot and red, as she got off the bed. Yoseob chuckled and stared at IU.

"You're really cute, you know that?" Yoseob asked. IU scoffed.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself, arraso? Leave me alone!" IU grumbled, grabbing her school uniform and running into the bathroom. Yoseob pouted and sighed. She has school today? Aw man! I'm going to be so~ bored, Yoseob thought, frowning.


"Yoseob, breakfast is on the table! I'll be going to school, arraso?" IU called. Yoseob did not reply. IU sighed tiredly. Now what's he doing in my room? IU wondered, blowing her bangs. She shrugged carelessly and walked to the door. Well, whatever he's doing, I'm sure he's fine.

As IU slipped on her shoes, she saw Yoseob coming down the stairs. IU smiled at Yoseob lightly.

"Food is on the table. Oh, and don't you dare bring your friends here! If you do, you're in big trouble," IU warned. Yoseob frowned.

"What? Are you serious?" Yoseob gasped. 

"Yes, I am serious. I don't want any of your erted friends to come to my house and party here or something."

"IU, they weren't partying here! They were just simply going around your stuff since I was in the restroom!"

"Didn't you tell them not to touch my stuff, though?" IU asked. Yoseob kept quiet. He pressed his lips tightly, looking around the room. He pointed at IU's shoes.

"Hey, are those new shoes?" Yoseob asked, changing the subject.

"YANG YOSEOB!!!" IU screamed, "Don't you dare change the subject!" Yoseob pouted like a puppy, as IU held her breath. Don't fall for it, don't fall for it, don't fall for it, IU silently repeated, biting her tongue before she could blurt something. Her legs became like jelly as she continued to stare at Yoseob's adorable pout. 

"I-I-I'll be going now," IU stuttered. Yoseob stared at IU strangely from the sudden change of tone. He smiled cutely. She's so cute when she's shy! Yoseob thought. His heart began to race as he slowly blushed slightly pink. He suddenly stopped himself. Wait, what? No, Yoseob, this is only for teasing! Don't go to far with it!

"Okay. Come back home right after you're done with school, okay?" Yoseob said, narrowing his eyes. IU quickly nodded as she slipped on her shoes and ran out the door. She slammed the door tightly as Yoseob walked into the kitchen to eat his food. What caught his eyes was not the food that IU had prepared for him, but a small boxed-lunch on the counter. She forgot her lunch! Yoseob thought, biting his lower lips nervously. Slowly, his nervousness turned into a sly grin.

"Alright! Time to go back to IU's jail cell!" Yoseob whispered to himself.