Reunited with B2ST

A Gangster Lives In My House!

Yoseob sighed deeply. He was so bored, he wanted to go back to IU's school and snatch her away from the place. To him, school seemed like a wall that prevented him from seeing IU. He didn't like school. It was like IU's jail, except she learned and had fun with her friends. Why do I want to see IU and have fun with her anyways? Yoseob wondered, sighing even deeper this time. He put his hands in his pockets and wandered around the place secretly. He pulled on a black hood and lowered his head so that no one would be able to see his face. He was simply wearing a black sweater with a hood and a pair of dark blue jeans that IU had lent him.

"Don't get them dirty!" IU had said earlier before she left to school. Yoseob sighed. I won't get them dirty since nobody knows who I am and I won't get into fights or anything since I'm not with the gang, Yoseob thought grumpily. He arrived at a dark place that was centered between two buildings. He looked around, and then looked up at the sky. 

"I wonder what would happen if IU was at home," Yoseob mumbled, walking away with his crutches. He decided that he had some time before IU would come back from her school. He quickly tried to head towards his old meeting place. I wonder if the others are there, Yoseob wondered. 

Suddenly, his heart pounded with excitement about seeing his old buddies again. He wanted to hear how they were doing, if they were in a fight with another group, and what 2PM was doing so far. He stopped himself. 2PM…Yoseob thought coldly, The only reason why I'm in these crutches are because of those gangsters. They're like evil pack of dogs trying to eat human flesh and–

"Yoseob?" a familiar voice mumbled.

"Hold up, it could be a trick from 2PM," another familiar voice said. Yoseob widened his eyes. I know those voices! Yoseob thought excitedly, It's…

"Dongwoon? Doojoon?" Yoseob called.

"He knows…" another familiar voice whispered.

"Junghyung?" Yoseob shouted.

"It can't be him, right?" another said.

"Hyunseung!" Yoseob exclaimed with a bright smiled.

"I think it's Yoseob's ghost. He might want to haunt us or something," Hyunseung whispered, "Oh Yoseob! We are so sorry that we have done whatever we did! I'm so sorry that I dented your knife and stole your $50!" 

"Wait, that was you who did all those stuff?!" Yoseob screeched.

"Oh shoot, I think that's really Yoseob," Hyunseung mumbled.

"We can't be too sure," another deep voice said. Yoseob had a bit of a hard time recognizing this voice, but he managed to know who it was.

"This has to be…Kikwang, right?" Yoseob called. He heard someone smirk.

"It's really Yoseob," Kikwang whispered.

"HEY YOSEOB! SHOW PROOF THAT YOU ARE YOSEOB!" Hyunseung shouted.

"Um…I'm Yoseob?" Yoseob said, unsure of what to say. 

"YOESOB!!!–OW! Doojoon hyung, what was that for?" Hyunseung whined.

"Dongwoon, check if that's really him," Doojoon commanded.

"Dude, I don't want to die!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

"I have no weapon," Yoseob shouted.

"Liar! What's that thing under your armpits?" Junghyung yelled. Oh yeah, they never seen crutches before, Yoseob thought. 

"These are called crutches! IU told me about them! They are completely harmless, I think," Yoseob murmured, looking down at his crutches.

"You know, let Kikwang go!" Junghyung suggested.

"Good idea! On a count of three! One…Two…THREE!" everyone shouted. Before Yoseob knew it, Kikwang was standing right in front of Yoseob. Kikwang remained expressionless.

"Yo, Seobbie," Kikwang greeted, lifting his head. Yoseob smirked and nodded as he did some weird handshakes with Kikwang.

"Well, well! It's really Yoseob!" Doojoon exclaimed. Dongwoon and Hyunseung ran up to Yoseob and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Wee! Seob, wassup?" Dongwoon greeted.

"SEOB WE MISED YOU SO MUCH!" Hyunseung shouted in Yoseob's ear.

"Yo dawg, where've you been?" Junghyung asked.

"Oh, at IU's house," Yoseob shrugged.

"Who's IU? Is she the queen Kikwang was talking about?" Hyunseung asked.

"Hyunseung, there was no queen to begin with! They just represented a girl who takes care of Yoseob!" Doojoon groaned. Hyunseung shaped his mouth into an 'o' and nodded, as if he understood what Doojoon was saying.

"I got bored, so I came to see you," Yoseob smiled.

"Aw, the girlfriend isn't keeping you company?" Junghyung teased. Yoseob turned red in embarrassment.

"N-No, it's not that. First of all, she ain't my girlfriend. Second of all, she goes to a place called school. It's a jail for people who takes care of you," Yoseob explained. The others nodded and smiled.

"Wow, a jail called 'school.' That's cool," Hyunseung smiled. Kikwang rolled his eyes as he started peeling a korean pear for Yoseob.

"She cute?" Kikwang asked.

"Who?" Yoseob questioned, raising an eyebrow. 

"The girl you're with. She cute or somethin'?" Kikwang asked, chewing on gum. He tossed the pealed pear to Yoseob as Yoseob munched on it. Yoseob carefully thought about what Kikwang had said. Is IU cute? Sure she is, but is she cute enough? Yoseob wondered, carefully thinking about it. Kikwang smirked, as if he knew that Yoseob didn't have an answer.

"Let's go," Kikwang said. Yoseob sighed.

"To where?" Yoseob asked. You have to be specific, Kikwang! Yoseob thought, a bit annoyed. 

"To the place you're staying in. I'd like to see her myself if you don't have an answer," Kikwang said. Yoseob narrowed his eyes, carefully thinking about it.

"Er…I guess it wouldn't hurt to bring some guests over to her house, but I will warn you! It takes forever for her to get back home," Yoseob mumbled.