IU

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"Lee Ji Eun! Come down here!" her mother shouted, as IU ran down the stairs with her school uniform on. She noticed that her mother was dressed in her best business suit and her father dressed in his best Hawaiian clothing.

"Umma, Appa, are we going somewhere?" IU asked.

"Well, yes and no. You'll be taking care of the house while we're gone–"

"Where are you going?" IU interrupted.

"I was just getting to that. We'll be leaving today while you're at school. I will be going on a business trip in France, while your father is going to take a vacation with his workers at Hawaii. Understand?" her mother explained. IU nodded.

"Let's quickly go over the rules: One, no partying in our house! Two, take care of the house! We expect it to be squeaky clean with we come back from our trip. Three, do well in school! Last but not least, stay away from the B2ST members or any other gangsters outside and don't go outside during the night," her father demanded. IU sighed.

"Yes, Appa, I know that already," IU mumbled.

"Well, it's best to go over the rules. Now let's see, are you feeling sick or anything? Do you need a maid? Do you want to live in your friend's house for a while then?" her father asked. IU rolled her eyes.

"Appa, I'm fine. I don't need a maid, and I've been living in this house alone whenever you went to business trips starting from age 5!" IU explained, holding up five fingers. She was usually lonely these days since her parents were even busier than ever. Her father's and mother's face stiffened like stone. They knew that they were some how neglecting their own child and wished to spend more time with her, but they knew that work always came first unless there was an emergency.

"Alright, dear. Call us if you're in trouble," her mother said carefully with a slight nod.

"And call the police when you encounter the B2ST!" her father added. IU giggled and nodded, as her mother and father grabbed their suitcases. IU's mother pecked IU's forehead.

"Stay safe,sweety," her rmotherr whispered gently as IU nodded. She quickly grabbed her bag and ran out her house, running to catch up with the school bus. I guess I'm all alone again, IU thought sadly.


"C'mon, people! We have big news! B2ST just robbed another bank AGAIN and escaped!" the school new's reporters exclaimed, holding up newspapers. Kids surorunded the stand as they all tried to grab a newspaper. Suzy, IU's best friend, scrammed towards IU excitredly.

"EEK! Unnie! I got another copy of B2ST on the newspaper! Isn't it great?" Suzy giggled. IU rolled her eyes.

"You should know how dangerous those guys are," IU said with a frown. Suzy rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Tch, please! I'm sure that inside, they're all kind-hearted. Look at THIS picture!" Suzy exclaimed, pointing at a specific picture of a black-haired boy. IU raised an eyebrow.

"Who is he?" IU asked. Suzy frowned.

"I was just getting to that," Suzy said, "He's B2ST's Yang Yoseob. One of the CUTEST guy in the group!" IU stuck her tongue out.

"He looks like anotherr boy with a ereted face to me," IU laughed. Suzy glared at her best friend.

"IU! That's mean," Suzy pouted.

"I was kidding," IU smiled, as they entered class. Suzy giggled.

"But he's a cutie, isn't he?" Suzy asked, nuding IU's arm and raising her eyebrow. IU scoffed.

"As if. Who would ever fall for that kind of guy?" IU asked, staring at the image. Yang Yoseob... I should remember his face for future use. Who knows? Maybe I might encounter him.

"Hey, do you think it'll rain sooner or later?" Suzy asked nervously, staring outside, "Because I didn't bring an umbrella. It's all sunny, anyways."

"Maybe it'll rain. That's what the weather forcaster predicted. Hey, can I borrow an pencil?" IU asked, glancing at the sky. The clouds are a bit dark, though, IU thought.

 

A/N: So I just wanted to write about a bit about IU's life. :) Don't worry, the story will be more fun later in the chapters ^^... I hope XP