Darkness 18

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

__________________________________________________________________________

 

“Yeah.. I know what you mean. But you can't keep them in school or while taking the bus. It's uncomfortable isn't it? And hey, you sure now that you can fly right? So you don't need to take the bus. I'm sure you'll even be able to be faster as me this way. You just have to learn how to make yourself invisible.” Hyuk smiled and took a few steps back to give him some space. Even if the thought of having him in his arms sounds really inviting to him. “How do I know if I'm invisible?... I mean I can still see myself. And I'm sure you can see me too...” Hae softly pouted and Hyuk felt the urge to kiss him again. But he really should hold himself back a little more.

 

“Well, to me you get slightly transparent then. I can still see you... but if someone stood behind you I could also see this person.” The Angel nodded in understanding, closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on making himself invisible. A few seconds later and Hyuk could see that Hae was slowly fading away. So he smiled and waited for Hae to open his eyes. When he did he slowly looked at himself. “Uhh... Did it work?” “Yep. Your clearly invisible. So now try flying. But be careful of the branches I don't want you to hurt yourself. Even if it's just a wing.” He smiled and took another step back which caused Donghae to pout adorably. “Why are you backing off?...”
 

“Just to give you space. I don't want to get punched by your Wings you know?...” came the amused answer of the Vampire. “Oh, right...” Donghae said and sighed. Hyuk watched as he unfolded his wings again and slowly began to move them. The slow movements became stronger soon and with a last flutter he began to finally fly. A light smile crept on his face as he flew through the trees and Hyuk smiled when he watched his every move. “Hey Hae! You see the Waterfall in the middle of the forest there?...” Hyuk asked the other who nodded. “Yeah. Whats with that?...” Hae asked while eying the Waterfall suspiciously. “I bet I reach it faster than you..” Hyuk grinned and watched Hae stopping in his floating.

 

“You serious? You know Airway is shorter than the actual route right?...” “And you seem to forget that I'm faster as everyone else... so do you take the bet?..” Hae seemed to think. “Maybe... “ He then smirked. “What do I get when I win?” “The winner can request anything he wants from the looser maybe?...” Okay that's lame but he couldn't come up with a better solution. “Sounds good to me. Well then I'm ready..” Hae said and set himself down on one of the Big branched right above Hyuk where was enough place for his wings, while the other got into a running position. “Hana... Dul... Set... Go!” they screamed and started running, or flying, right in the direction where the Waterfall was supposed to be.

 

While Hae was easily flying through the top of the trees here and there dodging single branches if they were in his way, Hyuk ran in his nonhuman speed. They needed only three minutes to the middle of the forest... well, Hyuk needed three minutes and was slightly disappointed when he saw Donghae already leaning against the stonewall near the water and waving at him. “You see, that's why it's nearly impossible for a Vampire to run away from an Angel...” he pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. Hae chuckled and approached him slowly, laying his arms around the others neck and pecking him lovingly. “Doesn't change the fact that you lost ~” The Angel sing songed and grinned. “No Sherlock...” Hyuk chuckled. “..and what do you want me to do now?...” “I don't really know yet. I keep thinking about it until something comes into my mind…”

 

Hyukjae just shrugged by that and sighed. “Anyways next task. Let your Wings disappear and make yourself visible again...” “You know what? … I like the way you command me around. It's y you know~” Hyuk coughed and looked away. “Yeah, whatever. Just do what I said already..” Donghae smirked and did as he was told with first of all make himself visible. But when he tried to let his wings disappear he frowned. “I can't get them to disappear.” “Did you try to say please?...” Silence. Donghae just stared at Hyuk as if he were an Alien. “What? ... Don't you think they have feelings too?...” When Donghae tilted one of his eyebrows and stared back to his wings he thought that a try won't hurt so he tried to make them disappear again. This time they really disappeared though.

 

“Unbelievable…” Came a short replay from Hae while Hyuk kept grinning. “See ~ So... do you have an idea on what your other powers could be?..” When Hae shook his head Hyuk thought for a while. “Okay.. I guess we don't have anything else to do now. Shall we head back?...” “No not yet. Let's just walk around the forest a bit but could you carry me?..” Hyuk nodded waited till Hae jumped on his back like in the past when he was too tired to walk and started walking the whole way back to where they started their race. Both of them kept silent, enjoying the warmth of the other.

 

Donghae was the first one to break the silence.. “Do you want to sleep over?.. Only if you're comfortable with sleeping in the same room with me that is...” “Actually I never sleep... it's more a short rest but sadly I must decline. I have to tell Heechul what I decided and maybe they see …can push themselves and be near you again..” Hyuk explained while still walking. This time he walked in the direction of Hae's house. Ignoring the stares the other people on the sidewalk gave them.

 

“Oh, okay... but hey... what do we do about the new student?..” . Hyuk totally forgot about Lay. “We should just guide him around the school. And watch him carefully. I'm still not so sure about trusting persons I didn't met before...” He said and Hae nodded. “Dito. But what if he wants to maybe speak with you or me alone?...” “Then we just tell him that we don't have any secrets between us and that it will be okay to talk with us both at the same time...” “Okay got it...” And both of them smiled while still walking home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

(c) Dia_x3