Darkness 17

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyukjae P.O.V

 

They kept walking until they stood in front of their class room. It was Philosophy again, but Luckily they already changed the topic. Of course Hyuk got an A+ and 'cause he told Hae everything he knew he also aced great. They stepped into the classroom and took their seats but the teacher was no where to be seen. “That's strange ..” Hyuk thought. “He's never late. Probably got stuck somewhere. But just when he was about to turn to Hae the door flew open.

“Okay Class. I must excuse myself for being late but I had to organize something. Please come in!..” Mr. Choi gestured to the door and not long after a boy with short brown hair and a dimpled smile walked in. He seemed kind of foreign but what got Hyuk curious was his gaze. Either is eyes are playing tricks on him or the new guy was giving him a death glare... A shudder run down his spine. Something was odd here. “Everyone, this is Zhang Yixing. He just moved from China and is now going to this school. Please be nice and patient to him 'cause his Korean isn't that good now.” Mr. Choi explained while this Yixing boy just bowed. “Nice to meet you everyone. I would like you to call me Lay instead of Yixing if that's alright with you..” He smiled and kept glazing to Hyuk.

 

He was seated not so far away from Hyuk and Donghae and the lesson started. It was rather boring because Mr. Choi kept talking about some stupid stuff like how great the works of Shakespeare where.. but seriously .. they weren't. Hyuk met the poet before and from what he saw the only thing this man could do was faking. He used other poet's works and changed only a few pieces of them so that it wouldn't be that similar and sell it as his own. Hyuk could just shake his head by that.

 

When he felt a light tap on his shoulder he looked to his left where Donghae was staring straight at him. “What?..” “I was just wondering what you were thinking. You seemed kinda disappointed there..” He whispered and chuckled afterwards. “Oh, it's noting actually. Just about what a fake this Shakespeare actually was...” smiling he turned to the front again. Another twenty minutes later the lessons was finally over and they could go home. They gathered their stuff and walked to the door. Only to be stopped by no other than the new Guy. “Hey you two.. I … I was wondering if you two could show me around tomorrow or something like that. This school is pretty big and I think I'll get lost without a proper tour around...”

 

Both of them stared at each other until Donghae spoke up. “Well, you see. Normally I would have nothing against it. But why us? I mean... There are many others who could help you you know?...” Lay just shrugged his shoulders and smiled. “You seemed nice and I just wanted to make some friends..” Hyuk sighed.. “It's just a Tour around the school right? I see no problem there.” He said warily and nodded slowly. “Thanks. See ya tomorrow then!” The new guy said before he turned around the next corner and disappeared... “That was kinda...” Donghae began. “..strange...” Hyuk went on and they started walking home. Well, to Hae's.

 

In his room Hyuk sat himself on top of Hae's bed and stared to the other. “I have a bad feeling about this new guy... what was his name again?..” “I think it was Lay or something.. why? Has he done something?..” Hyuk shook his head. “No but .. Today I had a feeling to be watched but every time I turned around there was no one. And then suddenly he appeared. But.. it's probably just my imagination running wild...” He sighed and breathed deeply. “Well, anyways. You wanted to try a few things right?..” Donghae nodded and grinned wide. “But I have no Idea how it works. What do you do to use your powers?..”

 

Hyukjae thought for a while. “I don't now. It works kinda automatic. But I remember that when I was a kid I had my problems with that too. But what did I do...” Hae waited patiently for an answer and after a few Minutes something seemed to snap in Hyuk. “I know! I concentrated on what I wanted. At first nothing happened but when I mentally screamed out what I wanted it happened. So first of all try to order your wings to disappear..” “You think that will help?..” When Hyuk nodded Donghae lightly sighed and looked at his wings.

 

And so the fun started..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3