Extra: KyuMin ~

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

Extra:KyuMin

_____________________________________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry that it takes so long to Update this story v.v ... but unfortunately we both have so much to do. (School is a -.-). We try to write at least as fast as possible but it can't promise that it won't take us ages qwq ... So sorry~ 
I hope you guys will still enjoy this story ~ 
Dia_x3

/////////

 

 

Sungmin P.O.V

 

Sungmin definitely wasn't in the mood to go and have lunch today. He was still angry about the others for making fun of him. Why do they always only pick on him? Okay, he looks cute and vulnerable, but that doesn't mean that he's weak! He sat himself down on a lone bench beside the school lockers and let his head hang low. He looked at his hands and felt himself get sadder. How long had he managed to keep his feelings inside now?... Every ing day he watched himself in the bathroom mirror and wishing that his miserable life would finally end. How often he tried to attend suicide just to fail?

 

Since this day nearly twenty years ago he felt into deep depressions. He always gave himself the blame. How could he not be there and protect him? He felt tears slowly falling down his face and lifted one hand to wipe them off. Luckily he was alone so no body tried to cheer him up 'cause seriously, he hates it when people think about him as weak. He doesn't even now why he still goes to school... okay not really. But he keeps telling himself that it was because of his friends and not because of a special someone who reminds him 100% of 'him'. If he wasn't actually much cuter and...

 

“Stop thinking about him, Sungmin! What happened to you? Just because they may be a bit alike you're sulking in guilt?...” Silence. He sighed and slowly stood up from his place. “Who am I to fool? The others are right... I should stop living in the past and keep walking forward…” With a last wipe over his face he began walking to the cafeteria until he heard a loud bang, followed by some loud crashes. Sungmin followed those noises and stopped in front of an empty classroom. And seriously, no one ever used it for anything so he was curious about what was going on inside.

 

With a last sniff he slowly opened the door and slipped into the room... just to dodge in time to avoid having a chair landing in his face. He must have let out a squiek because the next thing he knew was that the noise has stopped. When he was sure that nothing threw around anymore he stood up and straightened his clothes. “What are you doing in here?...” Min froze in his spot and gulped. He knew this voice. And it was safe to say that he was the last one he wanted to see. He panicked and tried to think about something to say. “Kyuhyun?... Why the hell are you destroying a classroom?...” Smooth. “You didn't answer my question...” Came blunt from the gamer.

 

“Well, I heard something crash in here so I wanted to see what it was. Is... something wrong?..” 'The hell?! Just go away and don't get to into it!.' He told himself over and over but he can't force himself to leave just yet. He saw that something was wrong with the other. “That's none of your business...” Oh, how much he wanted to punch the iness out of him. “I think it is. You're friends with Donghae right? Well you see. I'm friends with Hyukkie so Hae's friends are basically my friends to. So stop being a and tell me what’s wrong dammit!”

 

He really was about to lose his temper soon. Kyu crossed his arms and stared straight to him. “Sorry, but I decide myself for who I consider my friend and who not… And by the way. You cried not long ago haven't you? Your eyes are red and there are tear-stains on your cheeks. So you're asking ME what happened?...” Min froze again and looked away. He even started shivering. “That's ... that's unimportant... You know what? Forget it. I was just trying to be nice and cheer you up a bit. But I see your too stubborn. Hope you won't get caught.” He turned around and walked to the door. Just when he was about to open it he heard Kyu shout a 'wait' and he turned around curiously. “What now?...”

 

“I'm sorry. I just have a lot in my mind that need to let it out. If you won't say anything I'll talk… but promise no one will ever know about this...” Wow, Sungmin never thought he would hear those words coming from him. But before he realized what he was doing he nodded, grabbed himself a table and sat himself on top of it. Cross-legged. While Kyu sat down on a chair the other way round to lay his rest his arms on the back of the chair. Then he took a deep breath and stared to the floor while starting to spill his heart out.

 

He told Sungmin everything. He started from where he and Donghae became friends, where they had that sleep over and kissed until now where they had this argument and even when he already knew the fact that Kyuhyun WAS in love with Hae, because seriously even a blind person could figure it out, his heart aches. Not as much as the day where he lost his love for life, but it still hurt badly. “And... why exactly are you telling me this?...” Sungmin got out after a few moments of silence. He was surprised how strong his voice still sounded.

 

“Well, you have this calming aura around you and I felt like I could trust you. I don't really know myself but it feels like I know you since forever. Even if we never really talked with each other.” At least Kyu knew that Sungmin existed. Great. But he couldn't help the smile which crept on his face while hearing him saying this. “You wanna know what I think?...” He asked and Kyu nodded eagerly. “I think you should try and forget him. Seriously I hate saying this but the affection they have for each other is something even God couldn't tear away from them. And I know what I'm saying, because their situation isn't that good right now... Ups... wait forget the last thing. You should try and live on. Maybe you'll find someone who will make you even more happy than Donghae ever could…”

 

Sungmin layed the best smile on his face he could fake in a situation like this. He just told his crush to go and find himself a person he could life with forever... well scratch the forever and change it with as long as he lives… Sighing he stood up. “Donghae, Yunho and Henry said the exact same thing. But I don't know how... it's hart to forget someone you love...” “I know. Oh, I definitely know how you're feeling right now...” Min felt himself tearing up and tilted his head away so that Kyu couldn't see it anymore. “Anyways... even if it's hard. It's not impossible. You'll manage that.”

 

His voice cracked at the end and it didn't go unnoticed by the other who stood up from his chair and walked over to the crying vampire. “Hey... what's wrong? Did I say something that made you upset?..” Sungmin shook his head and tried to smile. “No. I'm okay… it's ... it's nothing really.” “Bull. I can clearly see that it IS something. I told you everything. So now it's your turn. I may seem like a gossip boy but I can keep secrets you know…” Kyu said and seemed to be really worried. Min sighed. “I don't want to talk about it... maybe another time okay?...” “Wait. Does that mean I can come to you when I need advices and stuff like this?...”

 

Sungmin nodded and looked up to the gamer who was watching him silently. “That's great. You’re really nice to be around.” “Thanks…” They were interrupted by the bell just when Kyuhyun wanted to say something else. Sighing they left the half destroyed class room and walked to their class. Well, that's strange… he doesn't remember having any classes with the other. “Ehmm... Kyuhyun?...” “Yes?...” the other hummed. “Why are you following me?...” “Can't I? Where friends aren't we? I'm just walking you to your class.” He smiled and Min stopped his pace. “Wait what? ... Didn't you say I wasn't your friend?...” “Ohh, that… Nah, I just decided to be friends with you know because it felt right. I like to be around you. See you tomorrow Minnie.”

 

When Kyu was out of side and the dumbfounded Vampire got his senses again a light blush crept on his cheeks. 'Minnie?...' Well that went better than he actually expected. And who would sense that those two were starting his own little story soon?....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3