Light 1

A Tale Of Light And Darkness
LightDonghae

 


He saw Hyuk as soon as the older entered the school ground. He wanted to talk to him and ask him about his silly answer about him not being gay ? Seriously? He knew that. But Hyuk walked to his friend and they talked really upset so he didn't.

 

Suddenly Choi Siwon was coming toward them and all of Hyukjae's friends left. Donghae knew what was about to happen. And he really disliked it. Hae left like everyone for their lessons. Theirs eyes met for a moment and Donghae thought he could see Hyukjae's thoughts…

 

But he never knew them. Donghae simply couldn't focus in his lessons and he starred outside of the window wondering how the fight went. He was quite positive that they were about to fight, because Hyuk had turned down Siwon's sister Jiwon and Siwon really disliked that.

 

And Donghae knew Hyukjae. The older was a really short tempered person. He would easily fight with everyone about everything. Donghae was always worried then. Hyuk never lost until now but that could easily change. Donghae hated it.

 

Why was Hyuk so completely careless? Like that one time? he had been playing with knifes and Donghae had told him that he easily could hurt himself and bleed to death. But Hyuk had just shrugged with his shoulders, saying that the wound would heal anyways.

 

It was true. Still? that was something Donghae would never understand.

 

"Hey. Donghae?" Donghae turned his head toward his friend Kyuhyun who was calling him as quietly as he could. "Hm?" "Why are you so daydreamy today? It's english one of your good lessons?”

 

Donghae just shrugged with his shoulders. "Worried about Eunhyuk I guess." Donghae answered and Kyuhyun raised one of his eyebrows. "You guess? Seriously? I don't know why you like that stupid guy so much.”

 

"Me neither." It was the truth. Donghae doesn't know why they became friends. Hyuk just had been there from one day to another in middle school. He never had been scared of Hyuk while the others all told weird rumors about him. That he was eating bugs or that he had devil horns which were obviously not there.

 

Then that one day they became friends. Donghae had been bullied by older students for a while already and Hyukjae came to beaten them up when they were bullying him after school. All of them. Donghae had been so happy that he was saved that he had hugged Hyukjae even one rumor was saying that everyone who would touch him would turn into stone.

 

He even had been crying. Hyuk had invited him to one ice cream and Donghae had found out that Hyukjae was a really nice guys. And their friendship developed from then until now. Everyone hated Hyukjae for the way he was. But Donghae couldn't.

 

Sure he disliked some things - but he could never bring himself to dislike the older. Because Hyukjae wasn't just that brutal, fighting guys. He was really sweet and lovely often. Donghae had always wanted a puppy, but his parents never allowed it. So Hyukjae had bought him one for his birthday and his parents couldn't say no anymore, because the puppy was already bought.

 

Donghae really loved Hyuk in those moment?. Not love like love love of course. No way. But love like the love you feel for your brother or best friends. This kind of love. 


(c) dolphinqueenKya