Darkness 11

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Now everything was definitely over. How could this possibly happen? Couldn't it at least be someone else and not Donghae who cached him in a situation like this? Nervously he scratched his head and thought about what to say. The shocked and scared look in the others eyes is hurting him really bad and he just wanted to disappear into the next black hole.

 

“I guess my secret's out then. Seriously I-I tried to tell you about this but... I couldn't really figure out how to confess that I'm a blood monster which is trying to life a normal life. Sorry about that. Really. But I also wanted to keep it a secret because I kinda knew that it would turn out like that. I mean... who would be friends with something like me? No one. I tried a few times before...” Hyuk crouched down and stared right into Donghaes unbelieving eyes. His own expression should be full of hurt and sadness that he doesn't even want to look at himself in the mirror. His heart aches like hell and he couldn't really speak as well..

 

“B-But don't worry. It's good that you found out about me yourself. So you have something to be mad about. And to top everything I can tell you at least the truth. Chaerin isn't my girlfriend. We just made this stupid deal about being walking food to the other one. We thought it would be better to tell everyone that we're dating. And about the fact that I wanted to take my distance from you.. I was scared. Scared about myself. There were times you accidentally hurt yourself and I could barely keep my control. I couldn't forgive myself if I would have bitten you. I know it's not easy to hear this stuff but I had to tell you everything I kept inside. And I'm sorry that you found it out that way...”

 

Hyuk let a sad smile lay on his face as he softly reached out his hand to at least pat the others head. But when he saw the blood stains on this hand he stopped right in his movement and clenched it into a fist. Clenching his teeth he stood up and turned around. “Oh.. and before I forget. It happened that I realized that I have a bit more than just a friendly feeling about you...so I would be really happy if you take it as a sign to take your distance 'cause I would hate myself if you get hurt because of me ...” 'Even if it will break me.. Damn!... I ing love you..' He added in his mind and started walking away.

 

A few tears started to come out of his eyes and he realized that he was crying when the first tears fell down his face and to the ground. He didn't even realize that he was now standing on the rooftop, staring into the cloudless sky. He lat out a hurt scream and let himself fall onto his knees, crying out his heart. He knew this time would come. He just hoped it would be some time later in the future. He wasn't ready to say Goodbye now...

 

Soon after his little break down the bell rang and it was time for lunch. Since he thought it would better to think about something else he decided to search Heechul and the others. He was scared about Donghaes future behavior. Would he even look at him again? Or did Hyuk scare him so much that he was scared to be in the same room as him? … In the Cafeteria he walked over to his usual place an was met with some really curious looking eyes.

 

“What's wrong? .. You look like you're run over by a train... Four times an then you were threw down a cliff..” Heechul joked while eating one of his grapes with a smirk. “... Hae found out...” That was all he needed to say until Heechul froze and looked very serious. “What do you mean by found out?” “Exactly that Chullie. He saw me and Chaerin a few minutes ago by the lockers. I was careless and didn't even realize he was there. Now everything is over...”

 

Heechul sighed and waved the others, which were coming over away. “Listen Hyukjae. That's not the end of the world. Did he say that he don't want to know you further? I bet you just run away without letting him say something about that right? ...” The silence which engulfed the two of them now said everything. How could Hyuk be so stupid and go away without hearing Donghae out? But on the other side, the look in his eyes told him everything he needed to know.

 

“Could we talk about something different now? … My next class is Philosophy and I'm already scared about Donghaes reaction. Maybe I need to change school..” Hyuk said sighing and stole one of Heechuls grapes. “Could you do me a Favor Chul?..” “That depends on what it is..” “Could you take an Eye on Chaerin please? I have a strange feeling about her. She always pops in when I'm talking with Donghae. Maybe she's up to something...” “Gladly... I didn't like her the first moment I saw her. An I'm sure Hannie will help too.” He grinned and pushed Hyuk up to his feets. “Now go. Class is starting in a few Minutes.”

 

Hyuk sighed and nodded his head while he began walking to his class. Sadly he also sat behind Donghae and was already thinking about who to ask about switching places. But he came to the solution that everyone would say yes because well... it was Donghae we're talking about. He stopped right in front of his class and took a deep breath when he walked in. His gaze glued to the floor he walked to his place and sat down. Ignoring everything around him.

 

He just hoped the lesson would be over soon.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3