Light 12

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

LightDonghae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Donghae could feel his heartbeat loud and powerful against his chest and he was sure that Hyukjae could hear it too. It felt so good letting all the feelings out he had kept inside. Sure, it hurt that Hyukjae wanted to keep the distance between them even more. He could understand this… But it still hurt.

 

He looked up and saw the expression the older wore. He somehow looked happy. Really happy. Yet there was something covering that happiness. Fear, maybe? Or Worry? Donghae had the feeling that there was only a bit convincing needed. So he began to talk again. “Hyukkie.” He said in his sweetest voice and pressed his face in the small hollow between the shoulder and the neck. The sweet smell of Hyukjae filling all his senses – even there was also a weak smell of blood.

 

“Don’t be afraid, Hyukkie. You need me… and so I need you.” He hugged Hyukjae a bit tighter and Hyukjae stiffened a bit in his embrace but he doesn’t care. He could feel the heart beat of Hyukjae against his body. Donghae was actually happy that Hyuk had a heartbeat. It would have been even more shocking if he hadn’t.

 

“Please I tried to live without you. I just can’t. Everything I do remembers me about you and all me and my heart wants is you.” “Donghae I-“ Donghae waited but Hyukjae never finished his sentence. So Donghae spoke again. “I beg you Hyukkie… Try. Try to live with me for me. Drink my blood – not hers. It hurts so much seeing you with her. You said you don’t want to hurt me, but did you know that seeing you with her hurts much more then every injury I ever had?”

 

Donghae suddenly felt very confident. Maybe because he was talking all his feelings of his soul, letting them all out leaving him light and high. Maybe because Hyukjae wasn’t rejecting his action and wasn’t rejecting his words. He lifted his head and meet Hyukjae’s jawline near his face. Hyukjae’s eyes were him, meeting his eyes in the movement. Donghae’s world stopped.

 

There was so much hidden in Hyukjae’s eyes that he felt like he was diving deeper and deeper into the lost and lonely soul of the vampire. There was not much needed. Just that look of Hyukjae screaming at him to help him out of that misery. To help him and to never leave him alone again. The glaze of a long lost boy being afraid to be left alone.

 

So Donghae just pushed himself a bit forward, his lips meeting Hyukjae at the corner of his plump lips. The kiss didn’t last long and was actually more a peck then a real kiss but for Donghae it felt like a comfortable heat suddenly spread through his whole body leaving him mind and senseless. He wasn’t surprised when Hyukjae pushed him off of him. Staring at him with wide eyes.

 

“Donghae! Didn’t I say that we shouldn’t-?!” Hyukjae wanted to complain but Donghae doesn’t listened and interrupted him. “You are lying!” he nearly screamed. “You are a bloody ing liar! Lee Hyukjae! You love me!” Tears were forming in his eyes and began to make his vision blurred. “How can you say that u DON’T want me near you? That you just can ignore those feelings?!”

 

Even though his vision was bad he could see the sudden change in Hyukjae. His eyes turned dangerously red, his blared teeth being especially sharp at the canines. His hands were like claws and he was pressing Donghae against the wall within a second. Donghae hit his head against the wall in this process.

 

“I. Am. Not. Joking.” He dangerously hissed in a somehow deeper voice. One hand on Donghae’s chest the second near his neck. “I’m dangerous, Donghae. I just need one second where I am not completely in control of what I do and you’re dead. ing dead!” A deep growl left Hyukjae’s throat. Donghae swallowed dry.

 

“I can feel the scared heart of yours. I smell the adrenaline in your veins and the cold sweat of fear. You should fear me Donghae! Not love me!” His teeth came dangerously close to Donghae’s neck. Yet, Donghae doesn’t felt scared. “Just…”

 

Donghae knew that he shouldn’t do this. That he should scream that he should run as far as he could – never turning back. But he couldn’t. how could he leave Hyukjae if the other was torturing himself like this? He lifted his arms and hugged Hyukjae again.

 

The other made a surprised noise. “Yet I do. I just can’t leave the lost boy you are. Call me silly, call me dumb. Call me whatever you want… Just… Never tell me to leave again.” And this time the tears were rolling down his cheeks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) dolphinqueenKya