Darkness 4

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“You just hope? … Well, okay. Then I'll hope so too.” A soft chuckle escaped Hyuks mouth as he leaned back against a Wall and slowly closed his eyes to enjoy the cold wind in his hair and on his white skin. “Eh, Donghae? I'm sorry if the hug just then caused that the others start bad mouthing you because someone like me acts intimate with you. But if you realize something like this happened please tell it to me immediately okay?”

 

“There will be no need to it because if something like this really would happen, I would also open my mouth and tell them my point of View..” Donghae smiled and stretched his arms up in the sky. Right when he finished speaking the bell rang and told both of them that the last two lessons were about to start. “Yeah, you're probably right. But hey, let's stop talking about that. I'll wait at the school gate 'cause I'll be there faster than you since I have PE now. So till later..” Both of them left the rooftop and went, after a short 'see you then' to their next classes.

 

The Gym wasn't that far away from the School building and just right when Hyuk wanted to enter the Hall he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders and pulling him against someones side. “Tell me Hyukkie. What happened between you two lovebirds?..” Of course it was Heechul. Who would ever think he could distract him with something like 'That's something personal' or some other stuff like that had thought wrong.

 

“Hyung … I don't want to talk... wait? How did you call us?” The younger Vampire looked confused to the divaish one who just smirked. “Please, Even a blind person could see the tension between you two..” Hyuk sighed and rubbed his temple. “There's NOTHING between us Heechul. Really. We're just best friends. And neither of us is Gay...” Truthfully he wasn't really sure about the last part because he wasn't sure what he felt actually. All the Girls who confessed to him where y, sporty and very famous girls at the school. But he felt nothing for them.

 

To be honest. Since his first and only love died a few centuries earlier he felt nothing like love anymore... Well, at least he thinks so. He didn't really knew that he could actually feel ANYTHING since he was practically death.

 

That changed when he met Donghae. The first time he met him in middle school his heart beat like crazy. Okay, he thought Donghae was a girl at first because he looked so small and fragile in his eyes. But even now, whatever Donghae does makes Hyuk smile or even laugh. He feels warm whenever he's around...

 

But that exactly is the reason why he wants to take his distance from the other. An even larger distance than the actual one of course. Hyuk would never forgive himself if he would lose his self-control some of those days when Hae accidentally hurts himself and bleeds. He swore to himself that he never ever in his life would hurt a dear person.

 

“..jae... Hyukjae! I'm talking to you! Lee Hyukjae!” Hyuk was pulled out of his thought by a nagging Heechul. “Huh? .. Oh. Sorry Hyung. What did you say?” “Tzz.. never mind. What the hell where you thinking about that carried you a.. wait. I don't want to know. Let's go. Our Teacher is already here.” They both went to the teacher and after some instructions they all began playing Basketball. One of Hyuks favorite sports.

 

After some time the game was over and even the rest of the lessons ended fast so Hyuk could change and go to the school gate. “Where to?” Heechul asked following him a bit with a knowing grin plastered on his face. “Why are you so ing curious lately? It kinda goes on my nerves..” “That's my main reason! So?” Now grinning Heechul pulled out his cellphone out of his pocket and began texting with someone. Since Hyuk knew the other wouldn't let go before he would get an answer he sighed in defeat. “Promised Hae to kill some time with him. Don't you have someone else to bother?”

 

“Of course I have. But Hannie has not finished his Karate lesson yet so I have to wait a bit longer. But I wish you Guys a lot of fun. Oh, and don't bite him~” After that he left Hyukjae dumbfounded and a bit angry. “You know I won't ever...” He told to himself while clenching his fists and walking to the schools gate. Of course Donghae wasn't there yet so he leaned against it and lifted his gaze up to the cloudless sky. The bangs in his face lightly wet because of the sweat that run down his jaw and neck.

 

Sometimes he just hated Heechul for his carefree attitude.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c)Dia_x3