Darkness 1

A Tale Of Light And Darkness
DARKNESSHyukjae

 


It was 7:30 am when Hyukjae's alarm clock started ringing, but it was silenced a few seconds later with a light thud. Slowly the Monkey like guy stands up and walked to the bathroom, where he refused to look into the mirror. He just knows that he looks the same every single day ? For the last centuries even.  At least he changed his hair color from dark brown to a light platinum blonde.

 

When he had finished his shower, changed into his School uniform and packed his back he walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. A loud sigh escaped his mouth a he looked into the fridge which seemed to be empty, but after Hyuk pushed a button on the left side of the toaster it was filled with many blood tanks

 

One of his best friends works in a hospital as a Doctor and gives him the contaminated tanks which you can't use anymore. Well it doesn't affect him anyways. Hyuk grabbed one of those tanks and poured the content into a glass which was already standing on the table. After that he throw the empty tank into the bin and began to drink.

 

To be honest he hates the fact that he needs human blood to keep sanity or else he would turn into a blood monster. Since he was born in a family of pure blood Vampires he hadn't much to complain about. But as the centuries went by, he began to hate his life. All the friends he had where slowly dying one by one, leaving him alone in his eternal life.

 

He even fell in love once...  And he loved her to the point that he thought about changing her into one of his kind. But when he told her the truth about what he was she was scared and never told to him again. It broke his heart really bad.

 

That and some other things where the reason why he told himself not to make any friends or fall in love ever again. Well, with the years he met some other vampires which turned to become his friends and even went to the same school as himself, so you could say his life is not really THAT lonely. 

So, as much as he didn't wanted to break the promise... one person brought him to actually break it. His name was Lee Donghae and he met him five years ago when he still was in Middle school. But he seriously never thought to become friends with him because they are complete complements of each other.

 

Donghae was the most angelic like guy Hyukjae ever saw. He was friendly with everyone, popular, tall and very handsome he must admit... really.. EVERYBODY likes him, while himself was the schools troublemaker. He gets into fights recently, argues with teachers and also break the girls hearts by rejecting their confessions. It was nearly impossible to become friends under this conditions... nearly.. but they managed it in some weird way. The only thing Hyuk was sad about is that he already thinks about ripping this friendship apart. He just thought it will be a better way than risking everything and tell him the truth..

Another heavy sigh came out of his lips as he frustrated tousled his hair and drunk up the last bit of blood. A look onto his watch told him that he should slowly start walking to school, so he grabbed his back and walked to the front door. Just when he was about to open the door he felt his cellphone vibrating and fished it out of his pocket. As soon as he saw the ID he began to smile.

 

From: Fishy

"Good morning Hyukkie, I  only write to remind you that you promised to come home with me today so that we can have fun together! It's quiet a long time since the last time..”

 

When he finished reading a soft chuckle escaped his mouth and he quickly replied.

 

To: Fishy

"Yeah.. almost forgot that. But you sure know that the last time was just two days ago right? Do you even re read your messages? .. The fun part sounded soooo wrong ...I'm not Gay you know? ~”

 

Hyukjae knew that Donghae didn't meant what he was just sending back but it was always funny to think about the shocked face of the other by receiving such a reply.

He put his phone back into his pocket and went outside. The sun was already rising and it seemed to become a wonderful day. Luckily he just had to walk five minutes until he was right in front of the school ground where he could see his friends waiting by a bench near the sports ground.
At the other side of the school ground he could see Donghae, already surrounded by his friends and even a few girls who seemed to be really attracted to him.

 

"Hey Eunhyuk! Come over we have great news!..?" Hyuk slowly pulled his gaze away from Hae as one of his friends was calling him over. On the first day on this he told everyone to just call him Eunhyuk because he likes this name more than his real one, which by the way only a few people he trusts most use on him. "Yeah? What is it Heechul?" The divaish guy named Heechul started grinning. "Today you'll get the opportunity to beat the hell out of this Religion obsessed guy.?" Hyuk  lifted one of his eyebrows and stared Heechul into the eyes. "Choi Siwon? ..You call that GREAT news? Why?"

 

"Do you remember the Girl you rejected yesterday? .. well that was Choi Jiwon, his sister and now he wants to take revenge like the perfect big brother he is ...?"  Kangin, another guy who kinda looks like a raccoon explained and laughed when he finished speaking. "Eh, there he comes! .. You probably will be late for the first lesson so make sure you have a nice explanation...?" Heechul said and stands up. "Come on guys. We better leave those two alone. It's more fun this way..?"

 

Hyukjae just watched everyone leaving, then turned to Siwon just to smile straight into his face. "You are so doomed Lee Eunhyuk!" Siwon blurted out and grabbed Hyuk on the collar. "Ahh.. no. You are doomed. You don't even have a choice .. but I'll give you the chance to retreat. Do you really want to get hurt just because I dumped your sister?" The blonde laughed and pushed the bigger guy away.

 

"If you think I'm afraid of you then you are wrong. I would do everything for my sister and she was a wreck after your rejection. So .. yeah. I'll definitely beat your ..? Hyuk sighed. "Okay, but I warned you. This will only take 10 minutes..”

 

The school bell started ringing and the students who where watching the whole scene are hurrying to their classrooms. The last one to disappear was Donghae who had a slightly worried look on his face... or Hyukjae just interpreted it wrong.

 

Back to the giant. Hyuk was to concentrated to watch Donghae disappearing into the building that he got hit straightly into his face and was sure it would have left a bruise if his wounds wouldn't heal in just a few seconds.

That is turning out to be really funny...


(c) Dia_x3