Darkness 15

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________​________________________________________

 

First of all Hyukjae would have never thought that he could lose so much of his self control only because he read the others mind.. After all why the hell would Donghae think about something like that? Not to mention that those images were ways too hot. He already was ually frustrated enough. And secondly... who would have actually thought that Donghae would turn out to be an Angel?! But well, it basically saved his life. Okay, let's explain what happened exactly.

 

At first everything went just normal, but when his fangs pierced through Hae's smooth neck and as his blood flowed in his mouth he maybe lost it completely. Sure he said he would only take a few sips and stop but he never imagined it would taste THAT good. So he drank and drank... maybe he felt Donghae pulling him closer. But that was strange... it should hurt like hell, but there was no scream. A few seconds later he still kept drinking and would have probably continued, if there wasn't this sudden pain running through him which felt like he was struck by lightning just now.

 

He yelped and pushed himself away from the other which caused him to land face-down on the floor. But what really struck him was that he couldn't move one single muscle. Well, that was the moment where he realized what happened. But why? Why does fate hate only him that much? Not only he had trouble to be in love with his best friend... NO! This friend happens to actually be a ing Angel! But why haven't they realized something? Maybe his powers where sleeping? And they awoke because he probably was in danger?... But if it's true... he couldn't be near him anymore. And he should warn the others too. He knows that Donghae probably won't hurt him or the others but it's just a question of time by when another Angel comes to help him...

 

Aish! The sheer thought about running from the other hurts. But what else should he do? He has to get away from him as fast as possible. Maybe Heechul could help him... When he heard Donghae slowly coming over to him ‘cause he still couldn't move he wanted to back away but couldn't. He felt himself moving when Donghae turned him around. He could even hear his worried voice. Oh, how he wished he could stay and explain him everything... Five Minutes later and Hyuk could feel his muscles moving again. He slowly stood up, expression panicked and shocked. “Oh my god! Are you okay?...” Donghaes voice pulled him out of his trance and he tilted his head to look at him. But when he saw his hand approaching him he panicked again, slapped it away and stood up.

 

He really wanted to say something… to explain what's going on but he couldn't. He was to afraid.. he didn't even know about what. So he did the first thing coming through his mind. Run. “I.. I have something to do...” Was everything that left Hyuks mouth before he ran out of the house and in the direction he knew too well. Two minutes later he stood in front of a very large mansion and desperately knocked on the door. He felt miserable and maybe he was on the verge of crying. So when the door opened and a very shocked Heechul stared him down he let go a few tears. “Oh my god Hyuk! What happened?..” Heechul pulled him inside and led him to the living room where he sat Hyuk and himself on the soft couch.

 

Hyuk knew that he could trust Heechul in everything so he always ran to him when something happens. Sadly Heechul had this y side on him so when Hyuk kept quiet he tried to find out what happened in looking him over. That was when he maybe saw a few blood stains on his cheek and gasped. “Hyuk? Who's blood is that?... Don't you dare and keep silent. Shall I read your mind?.. You know I'll do it..” Hyuk wiped off a few tears and started with a shaky voice. “It's … It's Donghae's.” “What?! I thought you said you would never ever in your life bite him?..” But Hyukjae just nodded and took a shaky breath.

 

When he started to explain what happened Heechul just sat beside him in silent. Asking something in return here and there but kept listening. When the part with the lightning like shock came his face went pale and his expression changed from serious to panicked. “Wait... Are you trying to tell me that he's an Angel now?.. Seriously?..” “Heechul.. look at me and tell me that I'm lying to you! I'm a wrack really! It hurts! .. And I couldn't even explain him what happened!..” Hyuk nearly screamed and sobbed uncontrollable now. Heechul felt sorry for him but he knows that he should tell the others. “Okay, I have an Idea. I'll call Jaejoong, he'll tell Yunho and he can explain it to Donghae. But we have to keep our distance to him now...”

 

Hyuk nodded and tried to calm down. While Heechul kept calling everyone and explained them what happened his mind went back to the previous actions. How hot he felt by reading Hae's mind, how proud he felt by realizing that he had the same effect on Hae like the latter had on himself and how happy he felt to actually be able to be with him. But one small mistake destroyed it all. He shouldn't have bitten him like he said. Everything would be fine by now if he wouldn't have done it.

 

“Okay everyone knows about it now. If you want you can sleep here. The guest room is just around the corner.” Heechul said and came back with a slight worried expression. “Thanks Hyung... I knew I could trust you...” Hyuk stood up and bowed lightly before he went into the guest room and slumped down onto the bed. He felt awful and today probably was the first day were he actually felt like sleeping. Even if he couldn't. So he closed his eyes and tried to relax himself as far as he could.

 

The next morning he was woken up by Heechul and right after they had a drink (yes, Heechul does have his hidden Blood-Tanks too.) left for school. “Jae called this morning. He said he had spoken to Yunho and that he would tell Donghae everything and make sure he approaches him before he comes to the cafeteria. For now we should go to our classes directly. He surely tries to search for us...” “Yeah.. already thought so. Well then, see you later Hyung..” Hyuk waved Heechul goodbye and went to his locker to grab his Math books. Sighing he went to his class-room and sat down.

 

Two hours later and he sat on his usually place in the cafeteria. Slowly the others came over and had this sorry expression on their faces. “Please guys... I'm already feeling bad enough. Could you at least try to cheer me up here?..” “Sorry... but I don't know how...” Sungmin said. And if he didn't know how to cheer him up then no one knows. “Hey hey... why so down guys? .. You know what? .. Let's go somewhere together!..” Hyuk lifted his gaze up to see a smiling Jaejoong. Okay let me correct that. When Sungmin doesn't know how to cheer you up. Always count on Jaejoong. “What do you have in mind?..” Kangin who also came along with him asked. “Maybe clubbing or just meeting by someone and playing truth or dare?.. Come on. It will cheer you up a bit...”

 

Everyone groaned and Hyuk facepalmed himself. “Do we look like kids to you?...” “No, but it really is funny … Come on. I'll invite you all over!..” Jae smiled and sat himself down. And because no one wants to turn him down they just nodded and sighed.

 

Sounds not so bad at all right?..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3