Darkness 5

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A soft sigh escaped Hyukjaes lips as he sat on the bed and watched his best friend roaming through the room. “I don't understand why your mother would miss me so much. Am I that comfortable to be with?” When Donghae was ready arranging his things he sat also down right beneath Hyuk and chuckled.

 

“Of course you are. And you know she sees you as a second son since you're here so often for quiet a long time now you know.” Hae said while a big smile was glued to his face. 'His smile is so damn beautiful. How is it even possible for a Guy to be so handsome and cute at the same time?...' Those thoughts always fly through Hyuks head when the other was around. Sometimes they even scare him a bit.

 

“Yeah. I probably shouldn't come here so often.” The smile which was still on Haes face disappeared just in this second. “W-what? … Why? It's not bad that she thinks so you know..” Hyuk shifted a bit in his position and turned his gaze to the floor. “Well, I don't know, but I just think it would be better. I mean, I'm happy that she calls me her Son and that she gives me, together with you of course, a family, but someday I'll be standing on my own feet and I can't really introduce her as my mother.. but wait.. that seems to bother you. You don't want me to be here more often do you?..” His gaze warily went back to Donghae who became quiet beneath him.

 

The silence now lingering around them was thick an a bit cold. Hyuk could see in the others features that he doesn't really know what to say. “Actually yes. That's exactly what I want. We're growing apart and I don't want that to happen. We only see each other once a Week. And that even only if nothing's coming between. I just miss the Old times were we hung out each day right after school at home, played video games or just talked about random things...”

 

Hyuk chuckled and stared unbelieving at his best friend. “You Serious? Please.. I think we should be old enough to get used by not having so much time for each other. You know the reason I can't cling to you in school Hae. And to be honest. If one of us would get a girlfriend we would have even much less time for each of us...” Hyuk lifted one of his hands up to the others head. The soft hair under his fingers felt so soft and fluffy. He could always it and enjoy the feeling.

 

“But I'm not interested in a girlfriend. I didn't saw you taken interest in a girl too so that is out of question.. It just hurts to see you all laughing around your gang when I know I could be the one you're laughing with. I hate to just sit back and watch you have fun with the others...” Donghae crossed his arms in front of his chest after he pushed away Hyuks hand. “Sounds as if you were jealous.” Hyuk stated and began to laugh. “I-I'm not!.. But I would rather have them not acting that touchy with you.. Can't me and my friends come over to you guys?..”

 

Haes dark brown and pleading eyes were now directly staring into the brownish red ones of the other which was hardly trying to refuse that question but got drowned into those eyes. “You know I just want to save you from the others. What would they think if you guys were suddenly talking to the baddest people in the whole school? I would hate myself if they would start to call you names or even start beating you because you're my friend...” “I don't care! I'm sick of standing behind! .. And you guys aren't as bad as everyone says. They just don't know how you really are.. and Kyu would say the same thing I guess...”

 

Hyuk sighed and stood up from the bed and walked around the not so small room. His senses boiling. Whenever he was angry he got easily carried away. So he tried to calm himself down a bit. “Kyhyhun hates me Donghae. He would never be pleased with your idea. But I know you good enough to know that you won't give in until you get your will. So I won't say anything about this anymore..” Hyuk stopped his pace and leaned against the door to watch Haes every move. He crossed his arms across his chest and sighed. Few seconds later a big smile flashed over Donghaes face as he also stood up and approached the other.

 

“He doesn't hate you. He just hates to talk with persons he rarely know... And I'm happy you actually listen to me. Come on, dinner is probably ready by now.” Both of them went down quietly and walked to the kitchen were the table was already covered with meals and dishes. “Oh you're already here? I was just going to go and get you. Come on you two. Sit down and eat.” Donghaes mother smiled and sat down across the two friends.

 

It was a nice dinner. They talked about some past activities and the school. Of course Hyuk hid some important facts when he her about his behavior and grades so she wouldn't ask further. When Hyuk had finished eating he put down his chop sticks and leaned back in his chair. “Thanks Mother. It was delicious as always.” He smiled and his gaze went up to the clock on the wall.

 

He would prefer to stay a little longer but he knew it would be better to go now so he stood up slowly an bowed. “It's late so I go home now. It was nice to see you again mother. See you tomorrow Hae.” He smiled went off to the front door. “W-wait!” Just when he wanted to go out Donghae grabbed his wrist and stopped him. “Do... do you want to sleep over?..”

 

Hyuk stiffed and he was kinda shocked. “What? Aren't we a little to old to..” “I already said I don't care. Please?..” Haes dark puppy eyes were staring straight into Hyuks and he felt bad for the following. “No can do. I have something to do and..” “Okay I get it. Who is coming? Is it a Girl? I thought you don't like the girls at school..” Is it just his imagination or does Donghae sound really pissed? Should he lie and say that he really is meeting up with some girl? Or should he just shut up and walk away?..

 

He sighed. “It doesn't really matter does it? I can meet whoever I want and whenever I want anyways...” After that Hae let go of his arm and turned his head away. “But....”

 

“Sleep well.” Hyukjae said and the others head a last time before he walked home.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3