Darkness 2

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

 


It was as Hyukjae had thought. The fight only lasted ten minutes until Siwon was knocked out and lying on the dirty school ground. His left arm was broken more than ones and there was also a lot of Blood coming out of several bruises and his mouth. Maybe Hyukjae went a little bit to far, but at least the taller one wasn't death.

 

Blood was also hanging on Hyuks clothes and slowly the scent was driving him insane. So he went into the School building and into the boys washroom as fast as he could to wash at least the fresh blood stains from his hands, face and clothes.

After that was done the smell, luckily, wasn't that intense anymore so Hyuk got out of the washroom and since he already missed so much from the first lesson, he decided to skip it whole. As he was walking to the rooftop, where he often goes to when he wants to be alone, he thought about Donghae. Why was he always so worried? He should already know that Hyuk never lost a fight in his life and doesn't even get injuries from them. Okay.. mostly. But they disappear within seconds. But Maybe Hyuk interpreted it wrong and Hae was actually not worrying about him but his victims?

 

Well whatever it was, it wasn't worth thinking about at the moment. The Vampire sat down right beneath the door and looked into the sky. He felt his wound already healing completely and just a few minutes later there would be nothing more to see. As time goes by Hyuk closed his eyes and enjoyed the cool wind which caressed his skin so lovely.

 

But when suddenly a shadow was covering the warm sunlight in front of him, he opened his eyes again to meet the gaze of a slightly relieved Donghae. “here you are. I was looking everywhere for you.” he sat down, right beneath his best friend and crossed his legs while mustering him. “again no injuries I see...”Hyuk chuckled. “seriously, did you expect some? You know I won't get injured that easily.. By the Way. What are you doing here? You aren't by any chance skipping your lesson?”

 

Now it was Donghaes turn to chuckle lightly. “Of course not. The lesson is already over. You didn't hear the Bell?” Hyuk shook his head and turned his gaze to his best friend. “Sounds just like you. Well you see... I don't really worry about you anymore, but I do worry about your victims. What did you do this time? Please tell me he's still alive Hyuk.” The surprise was now fully written above Hyukjaes face and he was even so confused. “Of course he is alive. Why would I kill him? Do I look like a Monster in your eyes?..” Well, basically he was one. But he just hopes Donghae doesn't even have the slightest clue about this fact.

 

“I don't think that you want to kill them. But you just look like it most of the time. You look at them as if you want to eat them alive or something like that.” Hyuk just stared at Hae with utter shock. Is he really so easy to read? Sure he often thinks about that but... it was his nature to think so. The fights, the bad mouth everything was just the materialization of his whole being.

 

“I swear Donghae, I never thought about killing one of them. Really. They just make me angry. You know I have a bad temper and get easily pissed.” There was a short silence between the two of them now. “Do you got angry at Siwon because he was angry about you for turning his sister down? Please Hyuk. What stupid reason is that? Just let him be angry! You should be old enough to stand over those things and ignore them.” Right when he finished his talking Donghae stands up and slowly began walking to the door. “Sometimes I don't know if I should be mad or worried about you..” Then Donghae left and walked back to his classroom. Hyuk stared at the empty door frame a few feet beneath him.

 

He knows that Hae is mad at him. He always knew that the other one hates those fights. Donghae was just to perfect to get involved in one himself while Hyuk had stopped counting the ones he got involved with years ago. Hyuk also knew that if this goes on, Hae could possibly begin to hate him too. The rare thought about that let his fist clench until his knuckles turned white and his nails where boring into his palm. The smell of his own blood thrilled around his head and he got lightly dizzy.

 

But because it was his own blood he just ignored it and stood up as well. He was confused. He never had cared about what people were thinking about him and he had been lonely for so long but know he felt like he could beat up himself if Donghae was hating him. And he seriously would kill himself if Donghae was leaving him.

 

He slowly walked back to his classroom. “I don't know what to do anymore... On One side. I don't want to loose him as my best friend. On the other side I should tell him about this monster thingy because I don't want to have secrets towards him.. but that would risk our friendship...” A heavy sighed escapes his mouth as he was already standing in front of his classroom.

„What to do...?” He asked himself before entering the room and going straight to his chair.


 

(c)Dia_x3