Darkness 14

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

DarknessHyukjae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyuk was about to eat the last cookie when someone snatched it away and sat on the table right between Hyuk and Kangin. “Hey guys! Whats up?..” “Oho? … so you decided to at least sow up once? Seriously where have you been the whole time?..” the said person slowly lifted his hand to scratch his neck while he gulped down the last bite of the cookie. “I was kinda distracted.. well I see you two finally got together? Congrats. I was thinking about a way to play date doctor but it seems like I'm not needed.”

 

“No you don't .. and that was my Cookie Jae... You could have asked before snapping it away..” Hyuk leaned back into his seat and pouted into Jaejoongs direction but turned his head to Hae when he heard him chuckle. “You're cute when you're angry..” he said and Hyuks Hair who's face was slowly becoming red. “I'm not mad..” Now it was Jaejoong's turn to laugh. “Yes you are. An it really is adorable ~ But Donghae. Yunho told me you agreed to speak with him and Henry later after school. What are you going to tell them? Hopefully not the truth..”

 

Hyuk felt Hae stiffen beside him and watched him uncomfortably shifting in his seat. “... I forgot about that... well, the truth seems to be right. Of course I let out some facts like all of you being vampires and so on... but I think the rest should be enough to convince them. Even if they won't believe me, Hyuk would be there to agree with my part.” “Right! …. Wait.. What?”

 

Hyuk stared in disbelieve at his Boyfriend who just grinned at Jae which just shrugged with his shoulders. “Just make sure you won't tell them something that would make them suspicious.” Hae nodded in agreement and Hyukjae could only sigh and lay his head on the table. He had to admit that he felt sleepy even if he was supposed to not even be worn out after the meal he just had. But who could blame him by all this emotional stuff he went trough the last three days?

 

“I feel sorry for your friend..” Donghae said after a while of comfortable silence and they all looked to him. “Which one?” Hyuk asked and tilted his head a bit to the side. “The one who just left.. eh.. Sungmin was it? Shall I speak with Kyu or something?” “Don't worry about Minnie he may be look like he's easy to break but he's very strong you know. Something small like a crush would never bring him down and OUCH!” “Stop talking such nonsense Kangin! He may be strong and stubborn but I see is expression whenever he sees this game freak. He just resembles him to much and you know it..”

 

Hyuk and Kangin knew that Jaejoong was right. But what could they actually do? The blonde sighed and turned to Donghae. “I don't think that's a good idea. What would you say anyways? Hey Kyuhyun do you know this guy called Sungmin? Well I heard the rumor that he has a crush on you.. what do you think about that? .. Yeah. Sounds like a heart warming conversation..” “But..!” Donghae was about to say something when Kangin told him to shut up because his friends where coming over. All of us became silent as Henry, Kyuhyun and Yunho came over with a very concerned expression.

 

“Okay. Now I'm confused. What happened when we weren't around?..” Henry asked and stood arms cross beside Donghae while Kyuhyun sat himself beside Kangin, not minding his low growl of discomfort and eyeing Donghae just as confused as Henry. “That's a long story okay. But to say the least. There were a few misunderstandings and we talked about everything. I know it's confusing but can't you just take it as it is now?..”

 

“But what's with the he was with the last two days?.. We saw her storming out of the cafeteria with a not so pleased face.” Yunho who was sitting on the table with Jaejoong leaning against his shoulder said while the other two just nodded. “Oh that was.. well she...” Hyuk saw Donghae struggle with words so he decided to cut in. “That was my cousin. She stayed here for a few days. She got a call from er mother to go back home because his grandfather became ill. She was so mad because she really enjoyed staying here and wanted to stay longer..” After a few centuries Hyuk became an really impressive liar.

 

“Really?.. And why did she kiss you so often?..” Kyuhyun lifted on of his eyebrows while smirking evil. Of course he saw it.. “Well, she's always kinda touchy. Tried to tell her that it was false to do something like that with family members but she won't listen to me. Don't know what auntie did wrong by raising her...” he lightly chuckled and stood up. “Something else you want to know?..” Donghae stood up too and grabbed onto Hyuks arm. His three friends shook their heads and Henry turned his gaze to Hyuk. “Thank you for being such a great friend to Donghae. I never knew what he saw in you because what I knew was nothing that good. But hearing him tell us a bit more about your past I realized that it was wrong to judge you because of you actions. I'm sorry..”

 

Now the blonde Vampire was touched. He had never expected someone telling him something so heart warming. So he shook his head. “Don't be. In one way it was right to judge me. You would never knew what kind of person I would have been if you weren't with Hae. By the way. Hae? Wanna skip the last to periods and hang out at home? We could play games like in the past..” He smiles when he saw the glimmer in Donghae's eyes and grabbed his back from the floor. “Of course! Why do you even ask? Stupid!..” Then he was already dragged out of the room by a impatient fish of his.

 

He could hear the other five arguing about some not so serious manners until they where right in front of the Schools entrance. “You know I was going to ask you the exact same thing right?” “Oh Really?” The blond smiled and walked underneath the tall trees which stood on the right side of the rode he always takes to go home. “Ehh.. Question! Are you avoiding the Sunlight on purpose or do you just feel like walking in the shadows?..” “I don't really avoid it. But I easily get a sunburn so..” When he felt Donghae stop beside he himself also stopped to look at him.

 

“Seriously? You can get sunburn?..” The surprised expression on his face slowly turned into disbelieve as Hyuk sighed. “Of course! I may be dead but my skin would be still affected..” when Hyuk got a nod they started walking again and a few minutes later they stood in front of his house.

 

“well you know where my room is. Go ahead and put your tings away. Do you want something to drink?..” He asked while walking into the kitchen. “You mean you actually have something other than blood?” Hae chuckled and went to the stairs. “A coke would be great then..” “when he was sure that Hae was in his room he slowly sat himself down on the kitchen counter and sighed. “I'm not sure if this is just a dream or reality .. but better keep going cause if this is real... I should seriously think before acting.”

 

Then he stood up and poured coke into a glass which he took upstairs into his room and gave it Donghae. “Here. So what do you want to play?” He asked installing the gaming system and laying onto his bed. Right after he layed down Donghae also went to lay beside him and thought. “Oh.. what about Super Smash Bros. Browl? … I bet I still beat you!..” “In your dreams!..” When the game was loading Hyuk took the time to muster his Boyfriend.

 

He changed so much in this last years. Not in the bad way. He became even more handsome as the days went by. “Hyukkie? Something wrong? You're staring for quite a while now..” “Hmm? .. oh. Sorry .. I was just admiring you. You became even more handsome from when I first met you you know..” A blush layed onto Haes cheeks and he turned his head away to stare onto the Tv screen. “Th-thanks..” So when they have added their profiles to the game they had to choose their character now. While Hyuk chose Mario he frowned when he saw what Hae chose. “Kirby?... You serious?..” But the other just shrugged. “Why not? He's cute, pink and fluffy... The right mix to kick someones ..” “Tzz.... let's see about it!..”

 

The game starts and it lasted longer than they thought. After half an our they finally had a winner and Hyuk was staring in utter disbelieve at the screen. “I lost? … Against Kirby? Seriously?..” “Now you have to admit that anything as little and weak as it seems can beat someone more experienced!..” Hae grinned and sat cross legged beneath Hyuk on the bed while looking at him. Said one turned over to lay on his back and looked at the ceiling. “Fine whatever.. I want a rematch..” When he didn't get a respond from Hae he turned his graze toward him to find him staring intently at him. “What?..”

 

But instead of getting an answer Donghae was moving closer to him and lightly layed his head onto Hyuks chest. “Wow... even when I already knew that I wouldn't hear anything I'm surprised that you really don't have a heartbeat. Know I felt kinda dumb to not realize this sooner like those times where I practically layed on you while reading something..” Then he slowly raised his head a little to look into the others eyes while smiling softly.

 

Hyuk lifted one of his hands to the others cheek. “Well. I hoped you wouldn't realize that so don't blame you. Who pays attention to a heartbeat anyways?..” “Touché..” Hyuks gaze went down to Haes lips and he slowly liked his own. Not long after he saw Hae inching closer and closing his eyes. This was the moment were Hyukjae didn't care any further and closed the distance by pulling Hae closer by his neck and kissing him softly.

 

As he expected. It was a lot better than he dreamed of and he could taste the chocolate cookies he just ate. He felt Donghae sitting down on his hip and straddling him while one of his hands was his chest. Hyuk had to hold back the urge to deepen the kiss and broke it off instead hearing a disappointed mewl from Donghae. “Come on Hyuk.. don't stop after such a little peck. I want a real kiss~” Sighing Hyuk shook his head. “Sorry can't do. At least not yet. From the moment your blood is rushing as fast trough your body as it has just a few seconds ago it becomes more difficult for me to not bite you..”

 

Now the one on top pouted and crossed his arms. “But.. you know I wouldn't mind!..” Hyuk let out a frustrated sigh and let his head fall into his neck. “But I do.. I said no and that's it.. please let go of me will ya?..”

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) Dia_x3