Light 9

A Tale Of Light And Darkness

LightDonghae

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Donghae just tried to look at Chaerin as friendly as he could. Even hate was burning inside his body. He just had the perfect chance to ask Hyukjae if the other still would like him if he was gay - because he was and he couldn't change that fact - and she had to ruin it. She just had to ruin everything. "Really? How come that he never told me about you then?" Donghae said in ironical way.

 

Donghae could see how Hyukjae grimaced at the question like a small boy who was caught stealing an apple from the neighbors garden. Donghae grinned. He wanted to make Hyukjae feel as guilty as he could. "Well... I don't know." The blonde said smiling to sweetly that Donghae was about to die from a sugar shock. "Why not?" he looked at Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae opened his mouth and was about to say something but then he stopped before even one word could leave his lips. He sighed. "I guess he just forgot." The blonde girl said, hugging Hyukjae even a bit tighter. Donghae rolled his eyes. As if... How could someone forget his own girlfriend, when he was together with his best friend?

 

"Well... I leave." Donghae turned around and walked away. He bite his lower lip so hard that it began to bleed. He could hear Hyukjaes voice speaking loudly with the girl, even he couldn't understand what he was saying. He left the building and sat down on a bench on the school ground. He put a hand over the place where his heart was and pressed it hard. He wanted to cover all the pain he felt, but he couldn't.

 

It hurt too much. Tears were rolling down his cheeks again. "How pathetic." Donghae hissed. He doesn't wanted to cry. Not over Hyukjae. Not over Chaerin.

 

He had promised to Henry that he would try to make Hyukjae looking at him again, making him his best friend again like the old times. But it was hard. It was really hard and Donghae wasn't sure if it would work.

 

He was fighting with himself every time he saw that girlfriend of Hyukjae. He doesn't knew if he should slap her for stealing his Hyukjae or if he should be happy for her because she managed something he possibly never could. Donghae wasn't a girl. He had no s, no long legs... how could Hyukjae like him?

 

The rest of the day went by without him seeing Hyukjae or Chaerin once more. Donghae was thankful for that - he doesn't want to see them right now. As he was home he just told his mother that he wasn't hungry and that he wanted to sleep, went to his room and slammed down on his bed.

 

He still remembered the times where Hyukjae would come home with him every day after school, when they ate together with his mom. After that they always chilled in Donghaes room - Hyukjae sitting on his bed and Donghae sitting on the chair. Homework was done together and after that they would go outside to play football or stayed in his room playing PS3.

 

Donghae looked at the small machine. He never played it alone. He pulled a pillow over his head and tried to make it dark as possible around him. He just wanted to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(c) dolphinqueenKya